Raging Mina

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mina…” Jihyo seated on the chair beside Mina’s bed.

Mina is currently whole covered by her blanket. Doesn’t have a will to entertain Jihyo.

“Aren’t you going to cheer our employees?”

“Why…?” Mina lazily muttered, not even moving on her bed.

“We’re losing to YGe. They are currently leading two wins by now. At least be there so they’ll feel your presence and they will be able to do their best out of being afraid from you.”

She told Mina, but only gains nothing, just a total silence for a whole minute.

“I can’t.” She muttered all of a sudden.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m too tired. I’m exhausted. I feel like dying.”

“From what? You are not even doing anything. I’m doing all the work here.” Jihyo then got surprised when she seats up on her bed, looking at her so helpless.

“Three days. I never seen, not even a strand of Momo’s hair for three days. Today is the fourth day and I don’t think I can keep going Jihyo-ah. I’m gonna lose my mind. Can you take care of me if I’m became crazy after this week?” Mina suddenly grabs Jihyo’s collar.

“Jihyo-ah… I can’t do this anymore. What is it really, your plan? I need her. I need Momo to get my recharge. I want to see her so bad. Please….” She said tearing up, hopelessly begging to Jihyo.

While Jihyo was just frozen, astounded after hearing Mina begging, before she bursts out on laughing.

“W-Why are you laughing? Did you get crazy before me?” Mina innocently tried to asked, but still with her teary eyes.

“S-S-Seriously?” Jihyo hardly talks.

“You really-” She laughs again, really can’t imagine how Mina done that. “You really did not take a look on Momo for four days? Not even a glimpse of her?” She asked really surprised on Mina.

Mina then thought of it, before she nodded once, brain processing.

“Wow…” Jihyo gasped, shaking her head. “How did you do that? I’m amazed. I was just testing you. I really thought you’ll never last a day but, wow….”

Mina frowned… puzzled.

“W-What do you mean?”

“It’s just a test. To know if you can trust me handling you and Momo. But I’m so sure you wouldn’t be able to stop yourself from approaching Momo knowing how obsessed you are to her. And the fact that you will be able to talk to Momo casually like you had wished will make it harder for you to resist. So how?”

Mina sobs, “You said you’ll stop helping me if I did so…” She sobs more, making Jihyo giggled.

“Today, don’t you know what today is?” Jihyo asked but Mina only stared back, no thoughts coming.

“It’s swimming day. All of the games will be happening at the pool. Meaning, it’s swimsuit day.”

“S-Swimsuit?”

“Yep. I just saw Momo on my way here. And she’s ing insane, for wearing a red two-piece swimsuit. Everyone can’t take their eyes off of her. So, I really thought you’re already all over her, drooling right now but yeah, you were not.” Jihyo has started tempting Mina.

But still Mina’s brain is working out so slow.

“Y-You mean… I can-”

“Of course you can. It’s your eyes, I can’t stop you from looking at her. Pft. I’m not even around you 24/7. Just don’t stare too much. Momo hates it- Yah… YOU HEARD ME RIGHT!? Yah!”

Mina didn’t waste her time to continue listening to Jihyo, she just ran out, completely ignoring Jihyo there.

Jihyo chuckled after Mina was gone, looking for her phone. She dialed a number.

“She’s on her way. Level 2.” She simply said to other line before she hangs up the call.

“Let’s see.” She told herself, trying to go and look for someone now.

 

***

Mina was walking around the big ground hall. Too many employees are in there, making it hard for her to see she was looking.

But in her surprised, almost everyone had stops from walking all of a sudden, stunned on their place looking at the entrance. She looks at that direction but can only see back of the people.

“Isn’t she’s that famous model?” Mina heard some whispering.

“Lalisa Manoban right? What is she doing here?” Mina raised her one eyebrow, since she personally knew the mentioned name.

“I heard she just signed a contract with YGe. Seems like it’s real since she’s here.”

“Wow. She’s so pretty. I bet Tzuyu and her knew each other since they are both models.”

“Oh? That could be a reason why she’s here. Maybe Tzuyu invited her.”

“Woah. I can’t wait to see them in one frame.”

 

“Mina?” Mina didn’t even get a glimpse on the person being talked.

“Rose? Not here.” Mina started to walk out of the crowd, getting in the pool area which has a free table for them to talk. They both seated down.

“What is it?” She asked Rose and then Rose gave her a paper document.

“We need your sign here. It’s for this whole event.”

Mina take a look at it, read for a minute before she gets the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter