Take care everyone.

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm doing, not so great with this story. I skipped the game part since I can't think of any, lol...

 

****

 

Jisoo only heard uneven claps when she finally reached the venue of the ongoing event. She was too late and couldn’t even watch the game because of the people she met on her way. She can’t help but greet them until the simple greeting turns into a long talk.

All the she’s witnessing now is Momo and Jennie smiling at each other while the other pair, Mina and Lisa looking so gloomy.

“Looks like Mina and Lisa lost the games.” She assumed, sighing, since she’s actually rooting for them. She takes a step reaching Jenmo’s key on her left pocket when-

 

“C-Congratulations, M-Mina and Lisa. You won three games straight. You really did a great job. L-Let’s give them a round of applause.” Rose announces making Jisoo confused.

“They won? Buy why do they look like they lost the world?” She whispered, trying to understand everything…

And that when she saw Rose gesturing her close. She approaches her giving Mina and Lisa’s key for the handcuff instead.

“What is happening?” She leans in getting that chance to whisper on Rose while giving the key.

“I smell trouble. So, I changed my naughty games to a normal game. But I think I made it worst. Mina, looks like she will kill me after this.” Rose stated really afraid, with Jisoo stealing a glance on Mina who has her eyes shut, really ranging inside.

Jisoo let out a breath of a coward, suddenly-

“J-Just let them go now. I’m out.”

“Yah! Jisoo Unnie!”

Rose shouted helplessly, as Jisoo sneakily runs after giving both of the keys. She can only scoffs, really didn’t know what to do now.

 

“Aren’t you going to released us now?” Rose heard Lisa, and by the tone, it seems like it is not just Mina who’s not happy with the result.

“A-Ah. Yeah. Here.” Rose awkwardly showed them the key, walking closer and immediately released them.

And as soon as Mina felt they were free, she opened her eyes, directly glaring close at Rose…

 

“You’re no fun. Park. Chae. Young.” Mina said emphatically, before bumping the host hard and walks out from her. Rose coughs hard, as she felt really lost from breathing.

 

‘Thanks God I’m from YGe.’ She mentally told herself tilting afraid her head just to see Mina, directly walking to Momo and Jennie’s side.

 

Mina was walking straight, with her cold eyes straight on her way. But yeah, Momo felt like dying when Mina spare a second of glare to her. Good enough Jennie caught Mina’s attention more so Mina shifted her eyes on her rival, piercing her with her eyes, before she rolled it away and continue walking out the pool area.

“That’s a sign.” Jennie muttered out of nowhere gaining Momo’s attention.

“She’s going to kill me later.  If you still luckily found my body then bury me with lots money. Who knows, maybe I can use it in heaven.” Jennie jokingly but seriously commented, while Momo wasn’t having it and just have her thoughts that maybe, maybe she has done something terrible.

“Goodgame.” Both of them were startled, slowly tilting their head of their back seeing the Thai Model.

“Lisa…” Jennie called softly, but clearly… Lisa ignored her.

Her eyes were fixed on Momo, like Jennie wasn't even existing.

“You were so great.” It’s a tone you can tell Lisa is being sarcastic.

“You almost fooled me. I thought you’re not that playful like the others.” Telling that while staring at Momo, but the actual message is actually for Jennie.

“Lisa-”

“Nice to meet you Momo.” Lisa cut Jennie off, tapping Momo’s shoulder and took a step by Jennie’s side.

Jennie gulped. Lisa, has never been this angry before.

“And I hope on not meeting you, again.”

 

Jennie felt her world running so slow.

Minutes has passed, it’s just that sentence is what she was hearing right now. She slowly lifted her face up, realizing… And finally getting that message so clear.

That it is not for Momo. Those messages. It is for her.

 

Not meeting Lisa again……

Jennie’s breathing became uneven….

 

“Are you just letting her go? Ouchie- W-Wait-”

Momo couldn’t even continue to speak now, as Jennie remembers, that there is no way she’ll letting her love go that easily.

Momo tried so hard so she could go with the pace with Jennie running.

Actually, this is something Jennie has forgotten. That she’s still tied with Momo rn.

She just keeps on running, looking for Lisa. Too good Lisa was still on the ground empty hall, since all the staffs are all in the pool area.

 

“L-Lisa-yah!” She shouted, both had stops from walking. Both are panting hard.

Lisa didn’t dare to look back, she took a step again but-

“Wait!” Stops again hearing Jennie’s needy call for her. Lisa never admitted it before to anyone, but yeah, she’s soft when it comes to Jennie.

“Let me talk to you first.” Lisa clenches her fist so hard, doesn’t want to waver on Jennie an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter