A Mess.

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"M-Momo-"

Momo didn't waste time, and just enter Jihyo's room without any consent.

"W-Wait! You can't be here-"

Jihyo tried to warn her, stopping her but Momo's ears are close to whatever Jihyo is saying. She shoves Jihyo's hands off of her, making herself welcome to Jihyo's place.

Jihyo was a little dumbfounded, on Momo acting so differently. She's clueless.

She followed Momo inside, trying to see Momo but Momo has her back on her. Momo stops just in front on her desk, making her halted too from following.

"M-Momo, what is it? You're scaring me." Jihyo tried to ask, as Momo wasn't intending to say anything, just staring out directly at her open balcony while the left hand keeps knocking the table, or more like punching since it's getting stronger every second like she was thinking on something so deep.

Jihyo gulped on Momo's silence and unusual behavior.

Jihyo has decided to approach and tap her friend's shoulder to get attention but that move only makes her astounded, stepping backward as her heart stops for a second after Momo faced her, slapping her hand's violently away from her shoulder.

"M-Mo-"

"I was thinking..." Momo has finally spoken.

Jihyo claimed her hand back confused, caressing the upper wrist area since it is aching so bad from that slap. Jihyo was leave on silence again after seeing Momo's expression now...

"I just keep on thinking and thinking on my way here. I thought seeing you would be enough but..."

Yeah, Jihyo finally got to see this unusual Momo. Momo who is, completely really furious right now.

Those glares which could kill. Hand's shaking after that slap with uneven hard breathing. Face twitching with teary eyes and gritted teeth with so much anger.

Yeah, Jihyo is now sure.

Momo, is mad right now, on her.

Jihyo concluded everything already. These signs are enough.

"But I can't think of any possible answer. So will please tell me instead Jihyo-ah? On why the hell would you hire a rich girl to flirt with me? And what is that ing plan for? Tell me, everything. Before I decided to exclude you in my life."

And Jihyo concluded it right. Jennie, has told Momo about it. She wasn't surprised about this actually.

Jihyo shifted her eyes away from Momo, sighing. Suddenly turned her back to Momo, walking to sit comfortably to her large couch there. While Momo frowned, didn't know how Jihyo can still act so calm right now.

Well, Jihyo knew this time will come eventually.

Momo heard another sigh, coming from Jihyo.

"It's not like I've done something bad." Jihyo said looking back on Momo.

Momo who is currently still standing there. Momo who was in awe, can only look away from Jihyo for a moment while tongue travels on her cheek inside since she's currently really trying to maintain her temper.

She took a deep breath before she looked at her supposedly friend again.

"What!? Jihyo how could you-"

"Mina want you." Momo was cut off taken aback by that. "You're always been aware of that."

Widening her eyes, Momo thought the reason, on why Jihyo would have done something terrible to her.

"Then it's Ms. Myoui's another order to you?"

"NO!" But Jihyo need to be clear too. Coz she doesn't want Momo to misunderstand Mina by this.

"Mina didn't know any about this. I'm the one who insisted to help her this time. I'm the only one behind this."

Momo's forehead wrinkled immediately, tilting her head unsure on Jihyo.

"Why?" Momo asked hopelessly. She couldn't understand. "You've turned your back on me now? You don't understand my reasons anymore? On why I want Mina to give up on me. You're not on my side anymore?"

Jihyo now, couldn't look directly at Momo. Other than this isn't actually part of her plan, to be confronted this early. She's also not in a good position right now. But...

"I've always been on your side. Momo."

Jihyo has decided.

"You know how many times I helped you to get away from her. I supported you on everything even though I have been with friends with Mina for so long. I choose you over her because I thought that was the best thing to do that time. But now, I don't think you, running away is still the best thing to do. I got tired with this set up. So I want change. I want you to change. Just like how Mina is changing."

Momo looks up on the ceiling after hearing thar. Trying to stop herself from crying.

It's just, her head is in messy right now. Her emotions are all over her. She can't process everything. She gulped a big one asking...

"W-What do you mean?"

Jihyo completely looked away, staring at her bathroom area worriedly...

"Mina isn't the type of a girl who thinks first before doing anything when it comes to you and you know it. She's reckless but she's changing. She's starting to lower her pace for you, coz she wanted to ask you out properly. And she's serious this time. But knowing you I know you're just going to turn her down so I stopped her. Since I don't want you to regret anything after that."

Jihyo is right about that.
Momo has always been so ready, to turn Mina down if Mina got a courage to do so.

"Regret?" Momo's voice shaken. "Why do you care? What is it to you if I dump her? It would be my own decision. I can do anything I want-"

"Even though it is against on what you really want?"

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME!?"

"EVERYTHING!!" It echoes around the room. Jihyo's louder voice than Momo.

And Momo was baffled, especially on Jihyo's assuredness in saying that.

For Jihyo Momo needs to open her eyes now. To open her mind and heart. Coz Momo continue blocking it, can actually let Mina go today. It is now. Or never.

But Momo isn't aware with this fact. Jihyo is the only one who knew that future scenario can happen.

This is a gamble, and Jihyo is betting for Momo.

"I am your friend Momo. Even though I've come to only know you because Sana is my girlfriend who's your bestfriend, I still know everything about you. Coz I always care about you. Even if you just breath I'll know what it means. That's how I invest my life to you and to Sana. So please... you know you can never lie to me Momo. What I have done? Is something I won't regret. I just put everything in line for you not to be so hard on yourself. That's all Momo. That's all."

Momo scoffs...
Just can't understand whatever Jihyo is trying to say. Maybe because she's so mad. And doesn't have a plan to think of anything regarding her feelings to Mina right now...

All that she thinks is she felt betrayed by Jihyo. That's all.

"You are my friend? You know everything about me?" Momo mockingly laughs.

She won't just accept any of Jihyo's reason. Whatever or even on how reasonable it is, she just won't accept it.

Coz there is little detail that Jihyo still didn't know about Momo...

"Then why-" Momo inhales, looking away from Jihyo since she felt her tears falling.

"Why are you trying to dictate my life now? You know how much I hate people messing up my life. You know how much I wanted to live on whatever I wanted coz I always feel like that's the only purpose I have in this messy world. My world right now is already too big for me Jihyo. I don't need new world. I don't think I can handle more so I asked you many times, to please help me live a normal life. But how do I'll live like that if you're trying to mess my life now too?"

"I AM NOT MESSING YOUR LIFE I AM TRYING TO MAKE A NEW PATH FOR YOU!" Jihyo stands to be clearer...

"WHAT ARE YOU, MY MOM!?" As well as Momo closing up to Jihyo. Both are showing their frustrations...

"Who are you to decide that for me? Not even my real mom, if she ever still be alive or whatever, has a right to do that for me. All my life Jihyo... All my life it's just always been me, all by myself. I'm tired of this... Really tired on having other people trying to decide for me. You're wrong Jihyo. You don't know anything about me."

"I maybe not your mom. I may not have a right like you said coz I am just a friend. But you can't stop me trying to take care of you."

This is a battle of both principles, pride, and friendship. Both won't give up to make the other believed on theirs but Jihyo...

"I'll believe on what I am seeing on you. Not mine. And you should know, that you are not going into a new world coz Mina can always enter your world. You just need to trust her. Stop jailing yourself in your insecurities. Your wrong principles you've come up since you think you're a failure to begin with. Please... Don't tell me after everything, even though I made a perfect path you still haven't found your heart. On whom it belongs."

"My heart belongs to me. Coz I only need myself. I'm always by myself!"

"How about me? How about Sana whom you claim as your bestfriend? You accepted us so easily. You let us in as your friend so what is the difference with Mina?"

"Big." Momo's tone suddenly became

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter