Mina VS. Heechul

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I enjoyed writing this last night when I can't sleep. Hope you'll enjoy reading this too. lol.

 

It’s like a dream for Kim Heechul so he can’t stop himself but feeling so excited, running around, checking every computer, chairs and every corner of the place when they’ve arrived in a big PC bang area that is clearly newly made and everything just looks so expensive, completely different than his cheap with only six old computers on his shop.

“Wow. This is maybe the most beautiful PC bang I have entered. This is like PC bang for VIP only.” Heechul commented, still eyes around with his mouth wide opened as he’s approaching the woman who brings him here.

Heechul stop just on Mina’s front and finally looks at her, with a questionable face.

“But… why would you bring me here, Ms. Rich girl?” He finally asked, and he just saw Mina shrugging, gesturing something on Nayeon. Nayeon then approaches them closer giving a brown enveloped before Mina gestured her to go leave the place.

Mina now put her attention to heechul, subtly smiling.

“How much do you like this place?”

Heechul frowned a little, still couldn’t understand.

“Like? I LOVE THIS!” But he answers anyway.

“Good. Now take this.” Mina gave the enveloped to him, which he gladly taken.

“It’s a contract for ownership. If you signed that then this PC Bang will be yours.”

Heechul couldn’t even continue trying to get the papers inside the envelop, still trying to process what he heard from Mina.

Heechul looks up, with a really confused face but he can hear his heart beating so fast. Hoping that he heard it right.

“W-What?”

“I’m taking some business with you Kim Heechul-ssi. I don’t think there’s a reason for you to decline me. This is really a big offer that not everyone can get. So, I advise you to sign it.” Those were like magic words for heechul that he was hearing, but shaken his head. Trying to waken his self from this dream.

“W-What- I mean why? Why would give this to me randomly. We didn’t even know each other.” Heechul asked really confused, but gains a laugh from Mina.

Mina then reaches the envelop on Heechul, and open it for him. She also takes her favorite expensive pen on her, before she placed both of the papers and pen on the pc table beside them, readying for heechul to sign it.

Mina faced heechul again after, smirking with a sharp gaze.

“Hirai Momo.” She simply said, enough for heechul to think hard about it.

“Ah...!” Heechul gasped, remembering something.

“Why did I even forget it. My baby is working on your company.” Heechul exclaimed, with a really excited tone.

And Mina couldn’t contain hearing him, calling Momo ‘his baby’. It’s like she’s hearing it over and over through her head so she squeezed her eyes shut in so much anger, trying to calm herself.

She took a deep breathe, before she opens her eyes on the confused guy.

“Your old enough. Too old for Momo actually.” Heechul frowned on Mina’s statement. Didn’t know if he would feel offended on that.

“So, I hope you know what to choose. I heard you were living with her.”

“Hmn.” Heechul nodded. “It’s been almost three years I think, since me and my baby decided to live together in one house.” Mina clenched her hand so tight, and can only grit her teeth in anger. She doesn’t want to messed up today so she’s holding herself hard.

“But we had live together since she was young in the orphanage too- AH!!” Heechul suddenly shouted again like he remembers something, suddenly slapping his own mouth so it’s Mina’s turn to be confused.

“Please forget it. That I said that to you. Momo doesn’t like anyone to know that she’s an orphan.” Mina slightly widened her eyes, now feeling so guilty that she already knew it before he actually says it to her.

“Please don’t ever say that I mentioned that to you.” Now Mina can only nod in awkward, and then claimed herself again.

“Let’s go to the business Kim Heechul-ssi. I only need one in return when you agreed to this. Again just one, that I wanted you to do for me. But I’ll offer you another one so it will be better for you.”

Mina thinking that they were living together is already making her insane so…

“I have a large house on UN Village in my name. But I think you would like to transfer it to yours, right Kim Heechul-ssi?”

“U-UN Village?” Heechul’s heart is shaking again, UN Village is known for its luxurious and perfect location that every celebrity is living there.

Heechul gulped, “What is it? What do you want me to do?”

Mina smirked, didn’t replied yet and took the pen on the table.

She handed it to him, which in Heechul tries to take. But before he could take it, Mina stops him. Both were holding the pen, staring at each other.

Mina opened , but halted from saying anything before her eye’s changes in a complete evil look, smirking.

“Breakup with her.” She said, in an order way. “Breakup with Momo.” She added, giving up the pen on heechul.

Really assured that this man in front of her, will take her offer and signed the contract without so much thinking.

While on the other hand, heechul can’t process anything on what he heard just now. But thinking so hard of it for a few more seconds, he chuckled. Before his jolly face faded, fighting on the sharp glare that Mina is giving to her.

“So… you’re basically trying to buy my baby from me?” He asked, with Mina didn’t mind to gave any reply and just shrugged on him.

Heechul then laughs a little. Looking down from Mina while constantly shaking his head that is making M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter