Can't think of a title part 2.

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo had some fun the whole day together with her batchmates…

Finally, she has taken some rest for herself after taking care of Momo, and Mina at the same time.

Now they are in a mini samgyeopsal restaurant having some drinks while talking about life.

 

Jihyo was looking outside the restaurant, seeing how dark it is already outside.

She was just thinking, on how long this week for her to feel so tired like this. She sighs, but suddenly…

“Why, Jihyo? Is there something wrong?” One of Jihyo’s batchmate asked, realizing Jihyo has been dazed, faced wrinkled the whole time.

Jihyo tilted her head, was going to shake it but stops, thinking harder.

“It’s just,” Jihyo seems to be having a hard time.

“I feel like I am forgetting something.” She told them, and everyone started to wonder.

“What is it? Maybe your room card? You left it on your room?”

“Your phone? Have you left it on the arcade game room earlier?”

“I bet it’s your money. It’s okay Jihyo, this is on us.” 

But Jihyo shaken her head on their guesses. Still thinking so hard coz she felt so uneasy.

 

“No. It is something, more important.” Jihyo hissed, really can’t find the answer.

“What could it be? What is it?” She continuously muttered, worrying the others.

“Don’t think hard about it Jihyo. It will eventually come into your mind later on when you didn’t think about it.” One advised her.

But Jihyo can’t. She thinks she’s missing something, but hardly can’t think what is it.

“Let’s talk about relationships instead.”

Jihyo gasped.

“Jihyo, are you still single- woah! What’s the matter?” All of them was startled, when Jihyo stands up out of nowhere.

 

“My girlfriend.” Jihyo uttered, confusing the remaining.

Without saying anything Jihyo runs, leaving her batchmates dumbfounded.

 

“Jihyo has a girlfriend? Like a girl? It’s a surprise.” One commented, watching Jihyo leaving on their sight.

“Seems like Tzuyu, didn’t know about that right?” She whispered to the other one.

“Right! Now… how do I’ll inform it to her when she’s clearly inlove with Jihyo? She’ll be broken.”

One whispered back, sneakily talking to each other while the others ignored the fact the Jihyo left without a word, minding their own businesses.

This two have been observing Jihyo actually, thought on helping Tzuyu but...

“Let’s not say it. Let Tzuyu find it by herself, Elkie.” 

Elkie chuckled, fingers on her chin, thinking about it for a second before she shrugged.

“Okay. You’re right Shuhua.” Elkie smirked, getting a glass of soju by herself. “Let’s not ruin the fun. Who knows, Tzuyu might stand a chance stealing Jihyo from her girlfriend.”

Shuhua chuckled on Elkie’s comment, but also nodded on that thought.

She then crossed her arms, leaning her back against the couch.

“For now, let’s try to investigate who…. is Jihyo’s secret girlfriend.” She muttered, already linking every people that is close to Jihyo, but she can’t think of any possible person.

 

“What are you two whispering about? Let’s not hide some news here.” That made the two stops, and then laughs together while shaking their head.

“Nothing.” Elkie denied.

“Let’s talk about something fun guys.” With Shuhua changing the attention away from them.

 

***

 

“How are you, Sana Unnie? I heard Dahyun Unnie taken care of you since you are sick yesterday.”

Sana smiled, patting the floor for Tzuyu to sit beside her. Tzuyu did, offering a glass of wine which Sana gladly took.

“I am fine now Tzuyu. I even got drunk together with Momo last night even though I’m still a little bit sick.”

“Really?” Tzuyu check on Sana’s temperature on her forehead, smiling assured after knowing Sana seems to be really okay now.

“I’m glad you’re fine now. But you could’ve not abuse yourself. Give me that wine.” Tzuyu tries to snatch the wine back but Sana took it away.

“It’s not like I am the only one who was sick yesterday.” Sana meaningfully commented pointing on Tzuyu’s wine.

 

“Right!” Tzuyu gasped, remembering about it. “Jihyo Unnie taken a good care of me yesterday.”

Sana immediately wavers on that, hiding her own madly reaction from Tzuyu. She smiled forcefully, looking back on Tzuyu like she’s feeling nothing.

“R-Really? Then it’s good.”

“We got handcuffed together but since I was sick, she asked someone to fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter