The feels

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I can't do this anymore. I was laughing when I was writing this like 'wtf?'

 

*****

 

“Wha-? YAHH!!!” Jeongyeon just arrived but already felt herself getting worn out by this sight. She just really couldn’t believe what she was seeing right now. She even brushed her eyes just to make sure she was seeing this right. Mina's office walls are in pure pink, her desk and chairs too. Even her computer. Everything is pink. But that is not what she's exclaiming right now.

“Are you for real!?” She asked raising her voice, examining Mina from head to toe.

“What?” Mina asked back unminding her cousin’s overreaction. She turned her working chair facing Jeongyeon, crossing her legs and arms while smirking, just so her Unnie can have a nice view of her look.

“Isn’t I look cool?” Mina asked, but Jeongyeon wasn’t having it. In awe, not because she’s being amazed or something of course. She was in a total disgust, shaking her head facepalming right now.

 

“You look...” Jeongyeon scoffs… “Crazy. Where the heck are your fashion sense now? I can’t believe you can dare to go to work wearing hot pink suit with hot pink trouser and even your ing heels? Your nails are painted with pink too. And why the heck you are in a pucca bun hairstyle? Are you trying to look cute?”

“Ahuh…” Mina nodded while playfully doing aegyo, and Jeongyeon swear she is about to go crazy right now.

“Then you are not!” She slightly shouted pissing Mina.

 

Mina looked away from Jeongyeon after that direct comment, closing her eyes while breathing in and out once for so long coz she’s trying to hold her temper. She looked back on her Unnie forcing a smile…

“Then I am not trying to look cute for you. FYI! Momo and I have been dating months ago.”

“I know. Actually, everyone knows.”

Mina innocently looked back on Jeongyeon with a questionable look.

“H-How did you know? That’s impossible! No one else knew except for Jihyo and Sana.”

“Nayeon.”

That made Mina got in silence for a second, blinking her eyes twice, before she nodded mouthing ahh… since she knew how Nayeon would speculate everything just by observing.

“Tsk. Anyway, back to what I am saying. While I was spending my time with my girlfriend, getting to know her more. I noticed how she loves pink more than any color out there. So I changed my office first and decided to wear pinks now just so she would love me more.” Mina was so proud on herself saying that. She loves her look actually, especially Momo texted her earlier saying she looks cute on her outfit.

Jeongyeon only gave a look at Mina after hearing that. Restoring some information of her favorite cousin to her brain. ‘She’s this little minded when it’s comes to Momo?’, while thinking of this something catches Jeongyeon’s attention again.

 

“W-Wait a minute...” She unconsciously walks on the large cabinet on the other side of Mina’s office, that was supposed to have all the….

“Where is the certificates and all achievements of this division displayed on this cabinet before? The pictures are gone too? W-What am I seeing right now?” Jeongyeon slaps her own face, trying to waken herself she thinks or maybe hope was just a dream.

“I don’t know. It looks ugly for my new office so I asked someone to get rid of it.”

Jeongyeon couldn’t believe her ears, just drops for like five time already in just minutes she entered Mina’s office.

 

“So- You decided to turn your office into a barbie house? I never knew you have obsession for barbie dolls. How many are these? 20? 30?”

“35 to be exact, and more is coming. I also have two large and six mini stuff toys there in the sofa, didn’t you saw it earlier?” It’s like fan when Jeongyeon’s head tilted on the visitor’s couch area, seeing those plushies looking like comfortably sitting on the sofa.

“I came to Momo’s house once and I noticed her collection of dolls and plushies so I know she would love this. Do you know that she’s been lying to others on saying she’s going to consult something about work on me just so she could hug those plushies? And I swear, she’s the cuties ever.” Mina just love to talk about Momo. Especially there's no one she can talk about this actually. Her wide grins can’t be taken off, knowing simple things like this can make Momo happy.

 

“W-Why are you doing this? Where is Mina?” Jeongyeon is becoming more disappointed on this sight, acting like she just lost her cousin. Fake crying while running approaching on Mina close. She then shaken Mina by her shoulder, nonstop…

“You’re making a disgrace on your own name and our family. Where’s the charismatic Myoui Mina now? Where is the Myoui Mina who’s known by being graceful and elegant? Is dating Momo made you back on becoming a child? Break with her! Now!” Mina vigorously pushed her cousin away, glaring deadly.

“Are you crazy? Say that one more time and I’m calling the security guards saying you’re a thief. I will definitely deny you’re my cousin.”

If looks could kill, Jeongyeon is probably dead right now. Jeongyeon then clicks her tongue rolling her eyes totally giving up.

“Whatever.” She commented making her way to the visitor’s area. She dropped herself on the sofa slapping madly on the big plushie on her side. “I didn’t know I came here just to see disappointments.” She added making Mina laughs silently.

 

Mina took her office telephone and put on her ears before saying… “As if you came here for me.” Making Jeongyeon look at her in confused.

“Huh?” She asks being somewhat scared of Mina’s meaningful smirk.

“Yes Ms. Im.” Jeongyeon’s eyes widen, “Come here in my office now.”

“YAH!” She shouted standing up, “Are you crazy? Why did you call her?”

Mina laughs shrugging her shoulder, teasing her Unnie. She stretches her arms and body for a while watching her Unnie throwing some angry look before she started to walk out. And just in time the door slightly opens, revealing her talkative assistant awkwardly standing halfway before entering the office.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon’s eyes met for a second but Nayeon shifted her eyes soon Mina approaches her closer with an intriguing smile.

“W-What can I do for you Ms. Myoui?” Nayeon asked really getting nervous, but then got startled when Mina completely opened the door, gestured her by her head saying to enter. Nayeon did unconsciously.

 

Mina took a step out, hands on the doorknob. “I’ll give you two a little time alone. But when I came back, I want you two to be gone already. Do you understand?” She practically commanded her assistant, which only Nayeon can do is nod stiffly.

Mina was going to close the door but stops herself, looking inte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter