Angry Penguin...

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Thesis defense done so... I'm back.

***

“You just came to work from your long vacation and you look so exhausted already, Mina.” A comment coming from Jihyo of course, while watching Mina lazily seating on her throne.

“Are you seeing yourself? You look like you never gotten any sleep at all for a whole month. Did you miss Momo that much?” Mina suddenly clicked her tongue, her expression is somewhat annoyed for Jihyo’s eyes.

“Momo? Miss her?” And maybe this is the first time, Jihyo heard Mina’s tone unamazed talking about Momo. She wonders why.

“Why? Did something happened while I was busy filling up your position on this company? Don’t tell me you stalked her.” Now Jihyo was so ready to scold her boss if she really did.

“N-No..." Mina whins. "N-Nothing happened.” Mina tilted her head away. It’s not like she can actually admit it to Jihyo.

For a whole month she never actually gotten enough sleep after that day like Jihyo guessed. How can she sleep when she knows someone is trying to steal her girl away from her?

Thinking of it is already making Mina furious.

 

Jihyo saw Mina clenching her right fist hard, before Mina put it on , biting her thumb nails. When Mina is doing this Jihyo knew that something is messing up on Mina’s mind.

“Anyway.” Jihyo speaks up, didn’t have any interest to know what’s happening yet. She’s too busy for it.

“I’m gonna go introduce the interns first to the other employees.”

Mina looks at Jihyo, raising her one eyebrow.

“Interns? Isn’t it’s too early for that?” She asked.

“Well, it’s your father’s request. Don’t worry, I got their details and they are the best. They’ll help our division well.”

Mina raised her eyebrow more, before she sighs in defeat.

 

“Ah.” Mina exclaimed, remembering something, and gets her phone on her desk. Jihyo then received a text.

“Track that number.” Jihyo gave only a little glance on the number Mina sent her before she looks up on Mina again, confused.

“What about this number? Sending you threats?” Concerned in this matter.

“No. I just suddenly received a message from that number. Not a disturbing one but a really, as in really helpful information.” Mina smirks through it.

“Whoever it is, he/she is my guardian angel. I just wanted to give back the help and give some reward so, know who it is as soon as possible.” Jihyo is curious now of course. She put her phone on her pocket.

“I’ll asked someone I know who’s good at tracking numbers. And when I got know it, you need to say everything about me." Jihyo looks intensely at Mina, with Mina only smiling in awkward before Jihyo was the one to surrender.

"Right now, I’ll do my real work first.” Jihyo was already hinting on excusing herself so…

“O-Okay. Go... Gonna proceed now study what I’d missed for the past months.” Mina gestures Jihyo to go. So Jihyo did, walks out exiting Mina’s office.

 

Jihyo just got out from Mina’s office but she already saw the interns outside the employee’s office through the fixed glass. They were waiting there, casually talking to each other. She started to walk to approach them and, on her way, she’s already hearing the talks of the other employees about them.

Jihyo smirks. Well… she just got some reliable employees here on their division.

 

Almost everyone has shared their thoughts, most are surprised, confused, and didn’t even know what to react.

“W-What is it? W-Why everyone is acting like they seen ghosts?” One who just arrived asked, the person who actually knows everything.

Who else? Im Nayeon.

Five employees then who didn’t know anything about gathered on her side. Waiting for Nayeon to share what she knows about it.

Nayeon smirked, crossing her arms to her chest while staring at the three girls on the spotlight.

 

“Them… they are known as the richest daughters on the business industry here on Korea.” Nayeon started, then pointed on one of the three, and it’s like a domino effect when they turn their head on that direction.

“That short girl with a short hair beside the tall one, is Son Chaeyoung. She’s the daughter of the owner of the biggest art museum and art school here in Korea. Not just that, Son Chaeyoung has created a name only by herself.” Nayeon put down her hand, all of them turned their head into her again.

Well, Nayeon loves attention.

“W-What do you mean?”

And she’s enjoying this.

“Hmn… Coz she’s a talented one. At the age of 16, she became a well-known author that sells a thousand books in just a day on her first book. She became an in-demand author after that. Not just that, she’s also a talented painter like her mom. Arts from her ranges $900-$1400, I guessed?” Employees jaw drops hearing that.

“She’s also talented when it comes to music. She raps, dance and sings well but don’t have a plan to debut as an idol so, she just sold her songs on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter