the Director Vs. the Intern

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hi...

MOMO’S POV

 

A week later I have noticed something on our office.

The three interns…

Are bored. As in.

 

No one wants to boss them around. Normally, my officemates would make the new interns to run an errand for them. Buy a coffee, photocopy the papers, or anything. But now, they won’t even talk to them. Might be afraid since they are actually upper than them.

Sighs. I don’t usually care about the interns actually. I am just usually doing my work and ignore them but… I turn my head on their direction.

I was going to call Dahyun but I stopped, eyes go to the cctv camera.

I gulped.

Jihyo said Mina was banned from opening her cctv monitor for me but, I am still afraid.

I shake my head. This is work. I should not be afraid. It’s not like I am doing something wrong.

 

“D-Dahyun-ssi...” I called her and she immediately gave me an ear-to-ear smile while turning her head on me.

But it’s not just her who tilted their head on me, almost everyone who heard it.

I awkwardly smiled. Sighing again.

Right. The rumors of us dating is still going.

Dahyun approaches me as I was readying the paper’s I am going to give to her.

“Yes, Ms. Marketing Manager… Hirai Momo-sii? What can I help you, Miss?” She formally asked in a teasing way.

I chuckled and handed her the papers, while eyes are staring at us. Well, I don’t care.

I never know this will happen. That I am going to boss Dahyun around. I am older but she’s always been better than me since highschool, and she’s rich.

I cleared my throat, trying to be professional. In work hours, we are not friends.

 

“Study that together with the two. It’s the complete Girlgroup debut team documents. Study it, and later we are going to have a meeting. Every team of us will present the possible concept, music genre and more.” She gladly took the folders.

“Then the director will choose one which she thinks is the best but… I think they’ll asked your opinion first as an intern. So be ready. And show the normal you. The best of you, Dahyun-ssi.” I said, trusting her about this.

She grins on me, eyebrows on up.

She still has the confident. Well, she’s smart af. Let’s see how she’ll do.

“Yes mam.” She playfully salutes on me, winking. And I just chuckled seeing her so happy proceeding back to their seat, probably because they finally have something to do now.

 

Hours has passed on doing just my work Ms. Myoui’s office finally opens. Revealing of course the director with her personal assistant and secretary on her side. We all stand up showing respect on her. While walking, our gaze met and though it’s just second, I saw her smirked before she takes off her gaze from me before she passed by on me.

Mina already exited together with her Nayeon on the office, leaving only Jihyo on us.

“You have five minutes to get ready and then proceed to the meeting room.” Jihyo claps three times.

“What are you guys still doing? Hurry up.” And that’s our cue to finally gets all the things that we need for the meeting. Me compiling the papers with Sana saving all the software documents on the flash drive.

“Let’s go.” I was surprised, as Dahyun clings into me. My eyes roamed around, seeing them whispering around. I shove her hand away. I saw her pout, so I patted her head instead.

“It’s still work hours.” She smiles before she nodded mouthing sorry to me.

“Now… Let’s go.” I gestured her through my head, before we started to walk.

 

 

The atmosphere inside was really intense.

I know I said to Dahyun to do her normal behavior when it comes to work but, I never know she’ll actually never say anything good to every presenter. She’s hardly critiquing every team, and I can say… everyone is not happy about this. Almost can’t answer their questions, and can’t defend their ideas.

Espe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter