I'll help you, win her heart.

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sana Unnie.”

Sana was frozen hearing that call on her. Right now, she’s alone at the coffee area of their office and flashbacks of all embarrassing moments she has done on highschool before are all coming back.

“Sana Unnie?” A call was heard again, now Sana clearly saw the face in front of her, peaking at her face. She gulped.

“Are you okay, Unnie?” She added, innocently waving on Sana’s face.

“Y-Yeah. I’m okay T-Tzuyu.”

Chou Tzuyu, her ultimate crush before.

“I just noticed you’re avoiding me Unnie…”

Sana slightly widens, and immediately avoided Tzuyu’s gazes on hers.

“N-No. I am not. Do I? I’m sorry. I maybe haven’t noticed it.” She lied.

 

It’s not like Sana still got feelings for Tzuyu, it’s just, she’s uncomfortable with her situation. She hasn’t told Jihyo yet about Tzuyu actually.

Sana then noticed Tzuyu leaning her back on the counter, crossed arms while her, trying to focused her attention on making coffee.

“Sana Unnie…”

It’s like Sana’s heart jumps every time she hears that call out of nervousness.

“hmn?” She answered anyway.

“How long have you been working here?” Tzuyu asked, and Sana started to wonder, and felt a little at ease for some reason.

“Three years, I think.” She answered before she finished and gets her coffee, sipping it before she leans on the counter like Tzuyu.

 

Sana thinks maybe this is the time she can finally became comfortable with Tzuyu again. She should forget her past and maybe hanging out like this will help.

“Then it’s maybe been one or two years since you’ve known the director’s secretary, right?”

Sana’s forehead immediately wrinkled, thinking, why is she asking her about Jihyo. Then realized…

‘Does she, noticed about us being in a relationship?’ Sana hided her shock expression by simply putting her other hand on .

‘No way.’ She continuously shaken her head hoping she’s wrong. Secretly observing Tzuyu on her side.

 

“I think I like her, Unnie.”

 

“U-uh?” Sana, felt like can’t process what she just heard. Her hand, lost it's strength and fall away from her face.

“L-Like who?” She scoffs, couldn’t believed it.

Tzuyu tilted her head on Sana, smiling, surely, and proudly.

“Park Jihyo. Secretary Park Jihyo.” And Sana can see how serious Tzuyu is.

“I like her, Unnie. I want her, to be my girlfriend.” Sana was in awe, eyes shaking, she just felt her own hand clenching so hard down there.

“What do you think Unnie? I just felt myself attracted to her. I like it when she became so bossy and being so dominant. She's hot when she's mad. She's beautiful when she's serious on her work. I just, like her. So what do you think Unnie. Can we-”

“Jihyo-ah-” Tzuyu was taken aback, cutting her off and calling Jihyo informally.

But Sana bitten her own lips, looking away.

She can’t say it. That Jihyo, already got a girlfriend. And that it’s her. She can’t say it.

 

 

“Do you know what my dream is, Sana?”

Sana thinks for a while, but she still didn’t know. They are just starting, to get to know each other.

“Hm… I don’t know.” She shakes her head, observing on Jihyo seating on the beach sand beside her. Jihyo was just, staring at the sunset. Sana smiles intuitively, and seated too beside Jihyo.

“What is it?” She asked, willing to learn, everything about this girl she met at work.

“I want, to earn money.” Sana confusedly turned her head again, just to see if Jihyo was just joking about it. And in her surprised, she saw Jihyo’s eyes burning in so much determination.

“I need to earn, a lot of money. I need to become rich. Richer than they would think.”

She doesn’t know, that Jihyo really has this side of her.

“Why?” She muttered, asking without her thoughts. She just, suddenly felt sad knowing Jihyo’s dream.

Jihyo looks back on her, and now she saw closer, Jihyo’s eyes shaking, with so much pain on it.

“I need, to take my revenge on my dads side family. They, look down on my mom, just because she’s poor. They, thrown dad away, just because he fell inlove and mom gave birth on me. Dad died, with so much agony on his heart thinking he fail his family. While Mom lived all her life, striving hard. Trying to give the best for me, ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter