Mina is a Simp.

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina didn’t know what is happening. All that she knew is that she got dragged out from her office by Jihyo the moment she steps foot on it, and now she’s seating on the center table of a meeting room, watching Jihyo doing something on her laptop.

“You must be wondering why I took you here?” Mina raised her eyebrow, seeing Jihyo standing, staring straight on her with a meaningful smirk.

“I am.” She simply replies and Jihyo then opened the projector, seeing a PowerPoint presentation titled, Operation MIMO.

But that doesn’t get Mina’s attention, right now, yeah, she’s drooling staring at the ppt presentation.

 

“Where did you get that?” She blurted out, making Jihyo confusedly stared back at her presentation where Mina is looking like her eyes is sparkling.

“Get what?” She confusedly asked on Mina, and Mina really glared at Jihyo like she is asking her ‘Really?’

“That tons of photos there…” She whined pointing it out… “I swear. I never knew she ever take selfies. I can’t even search her name on any social media. So how the hell did you get that?”

That’s when Jihyo realized, that Sana made Momo’s cute as well hot selfies as the background.

Yes. She made Sana made the ppt about this operation coz she’s too busy and Sana gladly did it without any hesitation. Who else is the Mimo shipper here? It’s Sana of course. And who else knew Momo more than Sana?

“A-Ah…” Jihyo awkwardly chuckled. Thinking for an excuse as she knew Momo didn’t have any social media and those photos was all Sana’s.

“I stole her phone.” She just said an impossible lie but-

“Stole her phone again then. I need more.” Mina unexpectedly fell on it.

Jihyo mentally scoffs in unbelieved.

‘Crazy. She’s dumbly crazy and will just believe everything when it comes to Momo.’ Jihyo shaking her head pressed the next button to start her presentation.

“Wait. Pass those photos to me. I want it all mine” Mina immediately slides the phone through the long table to Jihyo. Jihyo sighs, ignoring the phone.

“I’ll pass those photos to you later, okay? For now, let’s proceed.”

 

Minutes later…

 

“W-What!?” Mina exclaimed and Jihyo was not even surprise.

“One week at the b-beach for our team building!?” she continued.

Jihyo sighs, readying herself for Mina’s complains.

“Earlier, you said that the number one rule that should never be break by me is to not ever stare at Momo for so long. Like no matter what I shouldn’t do that so I won’t make her uncomfortable and anxious. But how do I’ll not look at her when we’re going to have a party at a beach? There’s no way, no way she’s not gonna wear a bikini, right? Jihyo, are you goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter