Stream Perfect World.

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo is in a good mood getting down from her room. Her plan goes according to her, now what’s left for her to do is to enjoy the current days for herself.

The elevator just got open, take a step out but was startled when one staff suddenly took her hand. When she realizes what is happening, she was already late as she got already handcuffed by the staff. She immediately shaken her head, saying…

“No, No, No, No. I am not part of the game-”

*Clicks*

It’s like a slow-motion for Jihyo when she looks down again on her hand, being handcuffed by another hand. The staff immediately runs smiling proudly. Jihyo scoffs, then turned her head on her side, surprised seeing…

“T-Tzuyu?” The girl who is getting baffled too on what is happening.

Jihyo seeing the other elevator closing made sense, that Tzuyu just got down too.

“Unnie…” Tzuyu muttered unthoughts, “Ahh… now I need to pay for that.” Tzuyu added realizing how she called Jihyo just now.

“Are you okay?” Suddenly Jihyo forgets the handcuffs. Paying attention to Tzuyu’s pale and sweaty face with still her messy bed hair. She put her hand on Tzuyu’s forehead knowing Tzuyu isn’t looking good.

“You’re hot. Have you been sick the whole time?” Remembered she never seen Tzuyu since this morning.

Tzuyu then nodded, smiling in force. Jihyo became worried on that.

Jihyo sighs while looking at their hands together, knew she can’t force Tzuyu to go look for the key now.

“Then what are you doing here? You should’ve just stay in your room.” Jihyo scolded Tzuyu while pulling her, holding hands to the near bench in their area.

She made Tzuyu seat while her just standing in front of this sick baby. Tzuyu can’t help but smile though her world seems to be rotating hard on her head rn.

“I’ve been waiting for my Unnie’s but they are not coming. I’m calling them but their phone was just ringing. I’m starving and wanted to eat so I came down.” Jihyo felt more concerned, but Tzuyu is still smiling on her so she can’t let this baby saw her worried face.

“Now here I am, didn’t know why this is on my hand.” Tzuyu told Jihyo while putting up their handcuffed hands.

Jihyo sighs. ‘Rose could’ve informed the staff I am not part of game.’ She whispers.

“Tsk.” clicking her tongue, didn’t know what to do actually. She started to put her free hand on Tzuyu’s head, fixing Tzuyu’s messy hair.

Tzuyu of course was liking it, Jihyo is really taking care of her these days, but felt her stomach acting up so she immediately reaches Jihyo’s hand from her head. Jihyo stops, eyes look down on Tzuyu’s face.

“Jihyo…” Jihyo immediately responded by expression on Tzuyu’s needy call, really concerned.

“Please let’s eat. My stomach is dying.”

Jihyo chuckled, patted Tzuyu’s head one last time before she holds her hand even though they are being handcuffed.

“Let’s go. I’ll watch you eat too while I call Rosè to unlock these handcuffs too.”

Tzuyu grins so wide, thinking that sometimes it is good to be sick after all.

 

ON THE OTHER HAND,

 

Someone is watching the whole scene between the two, already losing herself but, in there, trying to cope up since this is the decision she made.

“Sana Unnie…” Dahyun and Chaeyoung came, approaching but Sana seems to be in daze, eyes fixed on the two slightly far.

As Dahyun and Chaeyoung didn’t get a response, they both turned their head on their right seeing Tzuyu and Jihyo, walking away with their hands holding each other.

“Tzuyu?” Dahyun muttered, trying to check if she saw it right.

“Yah! We forgot about Tzuyu, she’s sick.” Chaeyoung remembered slapping her own head, but Dahyun seems to be more worried on Sana acting strange right now.

“Unnie…” She tries to calls again, trying to hold Sana’s hand “Are you o-” But before she could fully hold it, Sana suddenly turned, running away without any word on them.

“Eh? What’s wrong with Sana Unnie?” Chaeyoung asked confused, but gasped, free hand on realizing something.

“Do you think she’s still into Tzuyu? Is she jealous just now?” She commented raising her voice, gaining a slight slap on shoulder from Dahyun.

“Don’t say it loud."

"Why? What’s wrong with it? Sana used to like Tzuyu like crazy when we’re in middle school to the point that she’s always around her. They were like considered couples those times. What if she still has feelings for Tzuyu.” Dahyun hissed, making Chaeyoung shut.

“Forget about that. Let’s worry about something else.”

Chaeyoung pouted, then frowned thinking on what Dahyun is saying.

“I think Sana Unnie has fever too. I held her hand in just a second but her temperature is burning hot. She’s sick worse than Tzuyu I think.”

“Really? That could be a reason why Tzuyu is sick. They have been hanging out straight these days, maybe she got it from Sana Unnie.” Chaeyoung sighs, thinking.

“Shall we inform Momo Unnie then? I think she didn’t know her bestfriend is sick.” Chaeyoung added and Dahyun immediately shook her head, eyeing the mentioned girl still on the pool area.

“We can’t. She’s in trouble herself. We can’t disturb her yet. She’s still dealing with her own self.”

“Eh? What do you mean by that?”

Dahyun just gave a subtle smile on Chaeyoung, gaining no official response. Chaeyoung was about to whine when Dahyun pulled her by the handcuff making her whine in pain instead.

“YAH!” She shouted running to on Dahyun.

“Let’s find our key first and take this off. Then I’ll take care of Sana Unnie and you, on Tzuyu. Okay?”

Chaeyoung sulked, but…

“Okay…”

 

***

1 Hour Later…

 

“Oh!?” Rose gasped, acting surprise seeing two couples in front of everyone, still tied together.

“How could this happen?” Rose added, getting these two more annoyed on the fact that this is too impossible to happen.

“Is this for real? It’s the two directors being handcuffed together differently from their label. What should we do now?” Rose chuckled, watching the two getting extra annoyed with her is really enjoyable for her sight.

“Of course, we can’t let them just go without my punishment. They should at least entertain us, right?”

Rose stating that made all the employees watching shouts, really can’t wait to be entertain.

“Five games, the first couple who won three times will be able to unlock those handcuffs on their hand. If not then sorry, since you’re going to sleep uncomfortable with those in your hands.” Rose even put her tongue out teasing Jennie.

“Wait guys. I’m just going to take care of everything. I will be back.” Rose made her way out the center. Talking to all the staffs there.

“I swear, I’ll kill Rose after this.” Jennie muttered on Momo’s side of course, but Momo seems to not heard that since her eyes can’t be taken off on Lisa, rather than Mina.

Jennie started to noticed that death glares from Momo, she clicks her tongue putting her hand on Momo’s chin, tilting Momo’s head straight away from the other two.

“Don’t.” Jennie whispered, making Momo a little bit confused.

“Do you know that there’s a person I hate more than anyone else?” Momo frowned, didn’t understand why Jennie is suddenly saying this to her.

“It’s Mina.” Momo immediately turned her head on Jennie, seeing Jennie’s face with full of honesty.

“Since we were young, we already shared the same fate. We are both the first-born girls from an elite family. And just by being a girl people on our family started to decline us. Saying how could be the first born be a woman. Well, it would be great if it’s a man to inherit our wealth, right?” Jennie looks up on the puzzled Momo.

“But Mina started to proven, that being a woman isn’t a thing. She became so perfectly smart and capable than any man out there. That I became so jealous, since her side family accepts her over the years. Then I didn’t know, I started to become like her. Looking up on her made my side of family finally accepts me too.” Momo saw Jennie’s face clenching out of anger.

“But now I am hating it. When people started to compare us, they always ended up sayi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter