Mina Misses Momo.... Is it just Mina though?

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A BIG BATTLE IS COMING... SOON....

 

Morning shines.

Mina opened her eyes, blink three times, sighs, and then close her eyes again.

 

“Just gonna lay and sleep here for a month. I have no life now. Goodbye Mina, let’s die for a while and come back when a month is over.”She uttered to herself, now trying to sleep again as much as she can.

 

But in a minute her face started to frown, shutting her eyes tighter with her hands gripping the bed sheets.

In the end she couldn’t do it and seated on bed with so much frustrations on her face.

“ those businessmen who created leave and day-offs!!! Don’t they know I’ll be suffering like this in the future!?” She shouted staring in the ceiling like she was talking to it.

“I swear, if I became the CEO, I’ll remove it. And make Momo work beside me every day. I promise!!! Oh!?” Mina halted.

“Beside me every day?” She suddenly asked to herself.

“Everyday? I can do that. Should I fire Jihyo and then promote her as my secretary? By that I can have her by my side every day.” Mina has started to smile creepy. Like she can actually do what she just told.

 

“Jihyo will be sad. You’re such a bad friend. Thinking of letting her go just for the love of your life.”

 

Mina was startled for a second, and then slowly tilted her head on her side.

“H-How long have you been there, J-Jeongyeon Unnie?”

“All this time.” Jeongyeon closes the book she was reading, put it down to her lap and finally looks back smirking on the startled Mina.

“You were too busy talking to yourself that you didn’t noticed me. Didn’t know my cold little cousin can act like this when she misses someone now.”

 

Mina face started to redden, feeling so embarrassed realizing how she acts just earlier.

Mina looks away, and looking down to her legs covered with blanket.

“W-What are you doing here, Jeongyeon Unnie?” She asked, but then heard a deep sigh coming from her cousin.

“Your mom called me. Worrying about you.”

“W-What?” Mina tilted her head again to her. “Why would she worry about me?”

“What do you mean why!?” Jeongyeon asked sarcastically.

“Your mom said it’s been five days since you went out your room. You’re not even eating properly and just sleep all day. Then I’ll be knowing that it’s just because of that Momo girl you mentioned to me before for at least a hundred times!? Don’t you know your mother is weak and you’re still making her worried sick of you?”

 

Mina eyes started avoid Jeongyeon’s sharp gazes.

Jeongyeon is like another mother for her, but a strict one. And Mina always loses to her, so right now she couldn’t say anything but felt guilty making her mom worry.

“S-Sorry. It’s just, I don’t have a strength to go out my room.” She said in defeat, only to receive another deep sigh from Jeongyeon.

“Let’s go.” Jeongyeon stands up from her seat and started to walks out.

“Where?” Mina innocently asked making Jeongyeon looks at her again, angry.

“Really? To have breakfast of course. I’m still not eating coz of you.” Mina looks down again, sulking.

“Then I’ll be taking you out. Just so you can breathe fresh air and not just the aircon in this house. Your head is full of unhealthy air that made you become stupid now.”

Mina sulked more hearing that, pouting by herself and already cursing Jeongyeon in her head for scolding her early in this morning.

“Stop cussing me through your head and move. I’ll be waiting you on the dining.”

Jeongyeon commanded, before she finally goes out.

 

And as soon as the door closes, Mina madly throws her pillow on it, making a fuss imagining that Jeongyeon is still there.

“I don’t wanna go anywhere without my Momo. You’re such a drag Jeongyeon Unnie!”

“I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!”

Mina hiccups, and then coughs out of nervousness.

“HEHE. JUST KIDDING.” She shouted back but sniffed like a kid after, feel like crying coz she’s really missing Momo.

 

“Momoring… please save me from this drought.”

 

***

 

“Unnie. Don’t you have work now? Did you get fired? It’s been five days straight since you’re staying here.”

Momo is amazed, on how a five-year-old kid already knows about works.

Momo squeezes the cheeks of her favorite kid here in the orphanage with both of her hands before she leans down and carry the child.

“Why? Don’t you like me here now? Do you want me to go now? Hmn… Yuna?” Momo said pouting, if someone is seeing this you will not be able to know who the kid is.

Yuna's face suddenly became sad, before she hugged her Unnie tight and shake her head on Momo’s shoulder.

“No! I like you staying here. Can you please just come back here? I'm missing you when you have work and don't have time to visit us.”

Momo giggled at Yuna saying that almost crying. She then made Yuna pulled off from the hug to look at her face. She reaches Yuna’s head and messes her hair.

 

“Aigoo… You’re so cute. Just so you know… I still have three more weeks to play with you.” Yuna then grin so wide on her, before she puts down Yuna on the ground again.

“But right now, I’ll be cooking some breakfast for you all. Go and play with your friends now.”

“Hmn.” Yuna nodded running away but stops in the middle l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter