Mad, but still can't resist

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Long chapter, Ignore the mistakes, I am too lazy to edit this. lol.

 

***

 

“Mina why do you-”

“That pale girl who looks like a ghost...”

Jihyo… has never seen Mina like this before.

“I don’t want her here in my company. NO! I don’t need her in my company.”

Mina running into her as soon as she enters. Mina, holding both of her shoulders tight and looking at her helplessly right now.

 

Myoui Mina, for the first time…

Is threatened.

 

But Jihyo can’t do what Mina wants, so she put Mina’s hand on her arms down, looking at her seriously.

“We can’t decline her now Ms. Myoui.” Since this isn’t about Mina’s feelings. This is about their company.

“She’s going to be a big loss if we did.”

Mina snickers, and started to walks back and & forth in her front while doing her habits of biting her nails.

“Why?” Mina asked. “Big loss? My company is doing well. We don’t need interns like her. Right, she’s just an intern.” Jihyo slightly looked down, sighing.

“Ms. Kim Dahyun is a daughter of the richest business tycoon here in Korea. You know him, Mina. Mr. Kim Shin.” Mina widened her eyes. As part of her training, she needed to study the other companies as well as the most well-known businessman in the world. She knows it well. On how big the Kim’s are in Korea.

 

Mina chuckled madly.

“So, this is about connection? That’s how they entered this company. My dad wants to build connection again, and not even discussing about it to me. Didn’t I’m going to inherit this company soon?”

“This is not just about that Ms. Myoui. And yes, you are. But right now, you are still not.” Jihyo then made her way on Mina’s desk leaving Mina alone on the doors area. She took a folder papers on a drawer, opens it and throw it on the table.

It is the three intern’s records. Mina can only stare on it, while gritting her teeth in anger.

 

“That three interns are in capable to enter our company not just because of the connection they have, but because they skillls and talent in this business industry. Especially Ms. Kim Dahyun.” Mina raised her eyebrow, not really happy hearing that. Mina walks in, and took the paper on the table. Scanning it for a while and...

“Tell me, everything about her.” Asked that thinking if Mina can’t discard Dahyun, then she should’ve known her opponent at least.

Another sigh was heard from Jihyo.

 

“She’s a smart one. Ms. Kim Dahyun has a natural capability to run a business as it was already in her blood. Her father took an eye on her and mentored her as she was a getting older. Not just that, her father knows she’s exceptional so she thrown her in states to study. She not just passed the entrance exam and all of the exams but perfect all of it, before she graduated in Cambridge, MA, USA, Harvard University at such a young age for her big fat brain. It was some hot news for our contry last year. But Kim Dahyun-ssi, never revealed herself in public.”

Mina clenches her fist. Thinking on why her opponent is so perfect.

“Imagine if the public got to the that the smartest Korean is working for us? This is the reason why your father agreed to let them work here for Dahyun’s request. This will benefit our company well, Mina.” Jihyo approaches Mina, now pushing her on her throne and made her seat.

Jihyo put her face behind Mina’s ears.

“So please Mina, don’t let your feelings interfere through our work.” Saying that directly on Mina’s ears.

Still, Mina can’t shake it off. Her heart, is trembling in fear. She doesn’t want to lose Momo.

“But still… I can’t even sleep coz I know she’s always with Momo the whole month.” Maybe Jihyo was not surprise at all. She knew Mina will actually look or stalk Momo for a month she given.

“How can I focus at work when I know they are in the same workplace now too? Is she…” Mina’s heart is breaking again, hearing that confession earlier and the fact that Momo didn’t denied it, is making her more insane.

“Is that girl really her girlfriend? But she just got broken up with her boyfriend. I thought she’s straight.”

“That’s-” Jihyo thinks for it. Momo and her never talked about this matter so…

“I don’t actually know.” She said the truth instead. Jihyo knows this will affect Mina’s performance as a director, so she knew she needed to do something for her.

“I’ll investigate it for you, Ms. Myoui. I’ll gather all the information regards to it. I assure you. For now, please….” Jihyo goes to the other side of Mina’s table.

“Focus on your work.” Unplugging the computer that made Mina confused. “

“And this computer. Don’t ever open this just to watch Momo. Use your laptop for your work. Hmn?”

Afraid Mina will go insane if she watches Momo being flirted by the assumed girlfriend.

Now Mina couldn’t do anything but lost on her world.

“I’ll call Momo now.”

“H-Huh?” But immediately came back in reality hearing that.

“What do you mean huh? You said you’re going to teach her lesson for being late.” Remembering how she reacted earlier without so much thinking.

Jihyo smirks on her hopeless reaction, before she started to walks towards the door.

“Do it. But please don’t cry in front of her again, huh? You can use that jealousy of you a little. I am allowing you Mina.” Opening the door…

“B-But- Wait! Jihyo, I am not ready to face her yet.” Completely ignoring Mina.

 

***

 

“How was the tour?” Momo whispers as Sana came back, seating beside her. But still eyes on her computer doing her work.

She eyed Sana lazily putting her head on the desk, looking so depressed. Momo chuckled.

“Why?” She asked Sana, slightly tilting her chair on her with crossing arms, letting go of her work.

“It’s the worst ever.” Sana said acting like she was about to cry.

“Again, why?” Momo asked again, turning her head on her three friends on the corner. They then met gazes so they wave on Momo. Momo waves back a little too, before she turned her attention on Sana again.

“It’s not like you two were exes.” Momo stated making Sana glared at her before she seated straight.

She looks at Momo madly.

“Still… I used to like her like crazy. I was always following her like tail and cling to her like a koala. Remembering it makes me want to vomit because of so much embarrassment. If I can just bury those embarrassing memories, I already did.” Momo laughs at Sana’s frustrated expression saying that.

“But Tzuyu seems not to mind at all.” Momo stated, and that made Sana a little bit calm. Seating back properly on her chair.

“You’re right. Maybe I was the only one who’s being affected to it. I should really not think about it.” Sansa sighs again.

“How about you? Are you ready to be punished for being late?” Sana now changes the topic.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter