Their time.

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘She’s…. another Myoui Mina, but bolder.’ Momo mentally commented, gulping as this girl is approaching close on her again.

“Jennie Kim!” Momo thought she unintentionally called her out loud, before she saw another person running to them.

“I’ve been looking for you.”

Momo chuckled on herself realizing, and seeing Jennie being so annoyed at this girl’s surprised appearance. Jennie was gesturing this girl to go but the girl seems to be so innocent, nope, maybe dumb to understand it.

Momo giggled again, gaining Jennie’s attention into hers again.

“Thought you’re alone for today. Seems like you’re wrong, Jennie?” Momo teases, while Jennie shaken her head once.

“N-No. I don’t know her. She’s not with me.” Jennie denied but-

“Eh???” The girl exclaimed, sulking. “How could you not know me. It’s me, Jisoo. I’m Jisoo. Your pretty little friend.” Momo grins, watching the two bickering, with Jennie trying to talk with her glares but Jisoo only clings on Jennie’s arms, looking unaware of what is happening.

 

“At least try to take my hints, Jisoo!” Jennie lost it, carefully pushing Jisoo away from her.

“See? She knows me?” Jisoo proudly boasted to Momo, and Momo can’t help it but giggle.

“Hints? Why? Are you playing games right now? Can I join?” Momo laughs loud, while Jennie can only face palm, sighing in defeat.

 

“Okay.” But Momo suddenly talks, confusing the two. “I’ll pay you. I’ll accompany you today, Jennie Kim.” Momo declares surprising Jennie of Momo's sudden change of mind.

For Momo, there’s nothing wrong with it, and she also wants to know what kind of person is the future CEO of their rival Entertainment Company.

'This is easy.' Jennie thought.

She smirked, tilting her head, gesturing for Momo to make the way.

“Let’s go then.” She started to walk, with Momo catching up beside her.

 

While Jisoo?

“Me? Me? What about me? Are you going to leave me here? Take me with you!” She said raising her voice, but just got ignored by the two.

Well, she doesn’t have a plan to go after the two actually. She just happened to see them on her way.

Jisoo grins watching the two walking out…

“Okay. Now, I need to go meet someone.”

 

***

 

Two people walking alone towards each other. They noticed each other, but chose to stare straight the way, ignoring the fact that they happen to know each other despite on first time seeing personally.

They pass by each other before both smirked meaningfully.

“Im Nayeon?” Nayeon stops, chuckled knowing if the alter did not speak, she probably will.

She looks back at her, raising both of her eyebrows.

“Right?” The alter added, waiting for the response though she knew who Nayeon is…

“Didn’t know the cousin of my boss will know actually know a person like me, Ms. Yoo Jeongyeon. You’re not part of the company, so I think it would be rude for me not to give my respect, right?”

Jeongyeon shrugged as a reply, before she watches Nayeon respecfully bowing to her.

“Who didn’t know the person behind the rumors about my cousin? You’re getting way out of the hand, and my cousin doesn’t have a plan to deal with you. So, I personally want to talk to you, more like warn you. Stop. Messing up. With Mina.” Nayeon laughs, making Jeongyeon annoyed.

'This girl.' Jeongyeon clenches her fist,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter