Hirai's identity

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina has been restraining herself from staring at Momo since right now, they are alone  inside the meeting room for Momo's newest proposal, that is going to start fifteen minutes away from now.

But what else she can do? She can’t help it but steal glances on her crush rehearsing her report who was seating at the end of the long table, really far away from her.

Mina is sure hating the one who created long tables for meetings. She badly wanted to look close and seat on Momo’s side.

Mina gulped, before she got a courage to tilt her head on Momo’s direction again to steal a look but she was surprised, coz Momo now is leaning her head against the table with her eyes close and wrist as her pillow. Momo’s face was clearly facing on her so she can take a proper look at the marketing manager.

‘She must’ve been so tired preparing for this.’ Mina again became worried, as she can see the stress on Momo’s face though she was trying to sleep.

The whole five minutes Mina was just staring at her girl far, but her ing desire wanting to approach Momo closer is killing her.

‘. No Mina. What if she wakes up?’ Mina curses herself for many times now.

She actually couldn’t count how many times she stands up and seat again every time, hesitating to go to Momo.

“Ma’am this-” Mina’s another assistant couldn’t even continue what she was going to say as she enters the meeting room when Mina glared at her to death, hushing her not to speak anymore.

Mina approaches her assistant instead.

“Is this what I asked you? Did you buy the specific one I told you?” Mina asked, with a really low voice.

“Y-Yes ma’am. I tested it myself and it was good.” Mina’s assistant was really confused on why Mina was being careful from speaking, but when her eyes shifted on the side seeing a girl, which is Momo sleeping on the corner, she already got an idea.

“Good. Now go.” Mina commanded so of course the assistant started to walks away, eyeing one last time on Momo. Well, she just got another news for her co-workers.

“Now…” Mina turned to her back, smiling mischievously while staring at the sleeping beauty.

She started to take a step, slowly approaching on Momo until she landed on her side.

Mina cleared , hoping Momo will got waken by it. The meeting is almost up actually.

But Momo seems to be in a deep sleep so she didn’t wake up. Mina gulped, looking around the room since she didn’t know how to wake Momo up.

Mina decided to take a seat, beside Momo that she has been wanting to do. Gulping again, since Momo was really close on her now.

“M-Momo…” Mina softly called, hesitating.

“H-Hirai-ssi.” She called again but it really has no effect.

Well, who will be wakened if a voice that is waking you is as soft as a bird singing in the morning?

With Mina’s unconsciousness, her hand moved not her own will, but her hearts will. She was going to touch Momo’s face, only few centimeters before their skin touches and-

‘N-No!’ Mina retreated her hand, defying herself.

She stands up again, turning her back from Momo. She just taken a half step but she halted again, feeling the thing on her hand that she really needs to give on Momo now coz if not, she thinks she wouldn’t be able to give it the next time.

Mina took a deep breathe, and turned again on-

“!” Mina immediately puts her right hand on , after she curses out of shock.

Momo is clearly… wide awake already, and innocently staring at her right now.

“S-Sorry.” Mina has to look away, she can already feel hot just by Momo staring at her.

She heard Momo stand, organizing the documents on the table. It’s like Momo was ignoring Mina so Mina didn’t know what to do.

“You should go back to your seat, Ms. Myoui. The board are probably on their way.” Momo told her. But she didn’t intend to leave on Momo’s side yet.

“You’re too early for today’s meeting.” Mina heard Momo chuckled, “I couldn’t even get ready for the meeting coz you’re pressuring me. So, I slept instead.” Mina’s eyes wavered, feeling so guilty for coming here so early because of her selfishness to see Momo.

“But guess that helped. A 10-minute sleep that I only got for the whole week isn’t bad.”

Mina titled her head on Momo hearing that in concern, but face flushed on red since Momo was already staring at her when she did. It doesn’t help that Momo was genuinely smiling on her right now, melting her heart more. Mina knew she’s being so obvious so she shakes her head twice.

“T-This…” Mina stuttered. She got her attention on the reason why she especially approaches Momo, trying to hide her blushing face now.

But yeah, can’t continue because she can only hear her heart beating so loud right now.

Instead, she handed her hand on Momo without saying anything.

Momo was confusedly staring at Mina’s hand right now. It was clenched so Momo has no idea what is it.

“U-Uhm???” Momo hummed in confusion, trying to see her Boss’s face that is looking down from her right now.

But since Mina wasn’t speaking, and just offering her hand on her, Momo gulped a little before she holds Mina’s hand with both of her hand making Mina flinched, widening her eyes before she back off a little from Momo.

The scene was like Momo was innocently holding Mina’s clenched fist with both of her hand while they were staring at each other.

“I don’t know what is this for so I thought you wanted me to hold your hand.” Momo innocently told Mina, not minding that Mina was almost there to faint out of her heart fluttering so much.

Mina was going to pull back her hand on her but Momo was holding on it so tight so she couldn’t do it.

“I-I- T-This, I j-just want- S-Stop holding my- NO! Hold my-”

“M-Ms. Myoui?” Mina’s breathing became more uneven, really trying so hard to find the word she can say in this situation right now but her mind went blank. Really blank that only she can see on it is Momo’s face.

“Ah…” Momo immediately released Mina’s hand “Sorry.” as that was the word that she come up after processing Mina’s words. Mina can only look in disappointment at Momo’s hand moving away from hers.

But that helped coz by that, Mina got to breathe again.

Clearing to hold herself and looks up on Momo with her usual resting face.

Mina was so feeling embarrassed on how she acts just now so she wanted now to change her appearance so Momo would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter