In-laws...

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone is busy as usual. Work hours just got started after lunch. Three interns are busy on their own meeting finalizing everything before their presentation for tomorrow. And just like the normal, they are getting along well.

But then the normal chaotic office hour was startled when the director, Myoui Mina with her two subordinates unexpectedly came out from her office, rushing but stops when another group of people enters our office.

Everyone stops, confused. Momo stands from her seat just to see who was the important visitor but then widened her eyes, blinking twice on the familiar guest.

“APPA!” It’s Dahyun, surprise seeing her dad on the door direction.

All of them stands up properly after that, bowing to the none other one, Mr. Kim Shin.

“Appa, w-what are you-”

“What could be a highly business man doing here at my division?” Mina cut Dahyun off, approaching close.

“I doubt it is just to visit your daughter here?” Mina offers her hand.

“I am Myoui Mina. The daughter of Myoui Akira, and the future of this company.” Mina highly introduces herself.

Mr. Kim, then take a look properly at Mina, before he takes the handshake of Mina.

“Well, I was curious on my daughter.”

“Appa...” Dahyun exclaimed, was showing her annoyed expression but her dad ignored it.

“Actually, I promised my daughter not to meddle on her business anymore if she came back here in Korea after studying. But I am still a father, right?” Dahyun’s dad approaches Dahyun, wrapping her arms on Dahyun’s shoulder, while everyone, and Mina, was just watching.

Dahyun sighs in defeat. As she can’t do anything now that she’s found by her dad already.

“So as a father, I at least wanted to know what she is up to. But then I heard she’s working here as an intern. I was surprise, couldn’t understand on why so I was trying to see it by this visit but…”

Momo was taken aback, when Dahyun’s dad eyes met hers after speaking. He’s directly staring at Momo. And Momo can feel that Mina too, is staring at her.

“Now it makes sense.” He uttered as he walks….

Towards Momo. Momo took one step backward. Heart is pounding so loud.

Mr. Kim’s charisma, is no doubt can make everyone shiver in fear. Momo gulped. Afraid that the rumors came into him and that she’s going to taste the anger of Mr. Kim as a father.

“Hirai Momo-ssi?” Momo instantly immediately took a bow, showing her uttered respect.

“Y-Yes... Mr. Kim?” She stuttered, still in bow before she felt his hand on her shoulder making her flinched. But in her surprised he made Momo lift up to face him, now she’s stiffly, smiling at him.

“I heard a lot about you from my daughter. And all I can say…”

Momo glanced at Dahyun at Mr. Kim’s back, asking for some help but Dahyun was just smiling at her, nodding.

“I like you.” Momo widened my eyes in confused. Mind trying to process what she heard.

“I support your future with my daughter.” Eyes shaken. Looking back & forth to Dahyun and her father.

“Appa. Don’t pressure Momo Unnie like that.”

“Mr. Kim Shin.” Mina’s low but intense voice interrupted them.

Momo took a big gulped again as their eyes met while she’s walking towards them. Mina faced Dahyun’s father, shoving Mr. Kim’s hand off from Momo’s shoulder.

The atmosphere became hotter, and intense on the whole office.

The whole pressure is on Momo right now.

“If you’re not here for a business matter, then I think you can’t bother my employee like this. It’s still work hours, Mr. Kim.” Mina sharpen her gaze, showing her being territorial right now.

Momo is still afraid, but sigh out of relief somehow. Temporarily setting her free from this really awkward situation of hers.

“Ow…” Dahyun’s dad smirked. “I didn’t know that you’re this strict Ms. Myoui. You’ll make a good leader someday. I’m so sorry.” He said to Mina, before he takes a look at me again.

“Hirai-ssi.” That call made Momo looks straight up. Can’t even breathe.

“Let’s have a dinner later Hirai-ssi. Together with my daughter of course. You know…, talked about future businesses, or maybe your plan about my daughter.”

“Appa!” Dahyun complains but,

He didn’t waver looking at Momo, waiting for an expectant answer so, Momo have no choice but nod, in force.

But that made Mina tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter