Hirai's Plan

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So, what do think? Is she going to stop now?”

“Hmn….? I’ve been friends with Mina since high school. And now working as her secretary I’ve learn something on her. She’s, not the type who will give up when she wanted something. Mina has everything already.”

“Exactly, she has everything already. Now that she thinks it that way, she will probably look for someone else that she can easily get.”

“Nope. Mina, thinks like it’s a challenge when she encountered on something she can’t get easily. She’s, not going to give up on Momo. Not now. Especially I can see her eyes glowing like Momo is a diamond every time she sees her. She has her eyes, ready to claim Momo anytime.”

“Now that I think about it. Isn’t it’s good for Momo’s part? Mina is crazy over her. And we knew that Momo has a little something on her too. Why is she avoiding Mina actually?”

“First of all, their world is different. Mina already has her future secured. While Momo was still striving hard to get it. Momo thinks she’s going to pull Mina down is she let this. It’s clearly because Momo thinks she doesn’t deserve anyone, especially a perfect girl like Mina.”

“My girlfriend really knows everything. Again, you’re right. If I am Momo, I will feel the same too. It will become too uncomfortable for me dating my own boss. And I can’t believe she bought Momo a car when she can’t drive.” Jihyo’s girlfriend said, laughing so hard remembering how Momo was felt so frustrated on what she should do on that car.

“Anyway, let us just wait how things will end up.” She added smirking on Jihyo.

“I just hope both Mina and Momo will stop making me do things for them that is not regards to work already. They are making me sick of them. This is actually your fault, Sana.”

Sana giggled hugging Jihyo tight, kissing her once on the cheek.

“Hehe, I’m sorry I made you met Momo. Now you’re stuck with the two’s relationship.”

And Jihyo can never get angry when Sana become this clingy.

“It’s okay. Just keep your eyes on your bestfriend. And I will on Mina too.”

Sana then pulled off from the hug and playfully gave a salute on her girlfriend.

“Aye, aye, Mam!”

 

***

Three days ago, the day that Mina gave Jihyo an assignment to investigate Momo.

 

Jihyo entered Momo’s apartment as soon as Momo opened it for her.

It’s like Jihyo house as Momo was the one who’s following her inside.

“You don’t usually come here unless it’s important. What is it? Directors’ secretary?” Momo asked while walking on the kitchen to get her visitor some coffee or something while Jihyo goes straight to the living and lazily seat on the couch.

“What happened today?” Jihyo asked without any context so Momo is confused.

Momo didn’t answer yet and made Jihyo first a coffee before she joins Jihyo on the living with some breads on her hand.

“Here.” Momo offered before she casually seated on the small chair just on Jihyo’s side.

“What do you mean what happened today?” Momo asked watching on Jihyo taking a sip on the coffee she made.

“Mina is asking me to do something for her.”

Hearing that made Momo’s usual cheerful face changed into a serious one. Momo has been aware, on Mina’s feeling on her after Mina cries once for her. And Jihyo confirmed it to her. Jihyo is Sana’s girlfriend after all.

“What about it?”

Jihyo sighs, before she directly looks at Momo’s eyes now.

“She wanted me to do some background check on you. Especially on where your money goes. It’s like she wanted me to know if you had some debts and she’ll pay for it.”

Momo’s hand clenches. Hating on it. Before she sighs so deep and goes straight to the kitchen again to get herself a water.

“Do it.” Momo commanded making Jihyo confused.

“Are you sure?” Jihyo followed Momo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter