PLAN A

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  I changed my mind. Mimo isn’t coming yet. I thought of something more interesting. sry...

 

***

Mina didn’t have a good start of her day. Why? Jihyo is telling her to do something so impossible.

She received a text while YGe, Jennie’s secretary Rose was explaining some details about the whole week joint team building. They are now on Joengyeon’s private resort.

Mina didn’t want to see the text, but Jihyo nudging her on her side made her no choice.

Mina take a look at it, seeing it is really Jihyo’s text.

“You can just say it to me here.” Mina whispered on Jihyo.

“I can’t. Momo is on my side.” She whispered back. Mina take a deep breathe before opening it.

             Remember what I told you. Don’t ever, put any attention to Momo for this week. Don’t look at her. Not even a spare of glance. Don’t talk to her. Let her breathe. Distance yourself to her. If I ever saw you near her, I’ll quit on helping you.

Mina bitterlly chuckled, really can’t understand why. Especially this week was supposed to be her chance to become close to Momo out of work. She glared on Jihyo on her side which made Jihyo shrugged out of it.

Mina was going to look away when she received another text from Jihyo.

              Trust me. She will be yours.

And Mina saw Jihyo smiling confidently on her. Mina sighs, worried but they made a deal. Jihyo is the boss when it comes to Momo.

“And for TDOONGe representative. Secretary Park Jihyo?” Rose called out. Jihyo made her way on the center. Seeing so many employees for both entertainments.

“Hello. Good morning everyone.” Jihyo started, but couldn’t really hide her laughing on Mina being so stiff because Momo is now on her side. Mina is currently doing her best to avoid stealing a glance at Momo.

“Okay.” Jihyo started, clearing . She took a deep breathe, readying her voice to be heard.

“As for the both agreement by the both companies, this joint team building will be held on 1 week. 2 days as the free day, today and the last day for the party organized by us of course, and then 5 days for the activities and events. Mostly games that will build the trust and teamwork of each group. Each company will form a team but it’s still mainly YGe vs TDOONGe. Every team will bet a money of each event, if not then some things that has value. So, it’s better to win of course.”

Everyone started to talk, one suddenly raised her hand from the crowd. Jihyo pointed him.

“Then where the money will go? Isn’t it’s inappropriate to involved money on this?” Jihyo only smiled, nodding once.

“I think you forgot the purpose of this team building. Didn’t you listen to my prior explanation before at our company? Everyone agreed, that the money will be collected for the whole week will be given to one of the chosen charities of the both companies depends on which company will win most of the activities. The team who won the most then will be credited on that money will be donated. How good it is to help others, right?”

Now everybody, has started to have a flame on their eyes. They are all determined. They want to win. They wanted their name, to be written on the cheque.

“But we are not forcing anybody here. If you think you are weak and just going to lose then don’t bet. It’s just simple as that.” Jihyo is maybe really good being a leader. Provoking all of the employees just added a fuel on fire.

“And most importantly, from now on, no one is allowed to be formal. You can call me Jihyo, just by my name. Call the directors or bosses just by their name too. No one is above, no one is below, we are all friends here.”

Mina looks confused, she didn’t know this. She saw Jihyo stealing glance at her with a grin and then she remembered.

 

“Is there something you wanted to do for Momo. Like, without using any money.” Jihyo asked Mina.

Mina then thought of it.

What I want to do for Momo? She thinks… She thinks and thinks, but only has one on her mind so…

“Kiss her?”

“Yah!” Jihyo knocked on Mina’s head, making Mina wakened from her wild dream.

“Are you crazy? Not like that. You can’t do that, okay? Do that when she’s already yours. You can do what you want and I won’t ever stop you.”

Mina grins, imagining again doing those naughty things to Momo.

But again, remembered, and thought of Jihyo’s question.

 

Everything. She wants, to do everything for Momo.

 

Since Mina seems to can’t find an answer…

“Start from the bottom. Don’t think of something you can't do. The thing you really want to do, and possible as much as possible.”

When Mina heard that from Jihyo, she unconsciously smiled on herself. Thoughts on dreamland. Making Jihyo surprisingly fluttered, she never saw Mina like this before. It’s just pure genuine expression, without the passion to win Momo.

Just Mina, being so purely inlove.

“I want, to call her name.” She muttered, imagining on it. While

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter