PLAN B MIGHT WORK THO

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why is it so hard for me to meet you in person, Park Jihyo?”

Jihyo laughs, offering the couch in front of her for the expected guest she has been waiting.

“I see you’re doing well, Jennie Kim.” Jennie then seated, legs and arms crossing while one eyebrow raising to Jihyo.

“Of course, I am. I’m a little exhausted doing your commands though.” Jennie chuckled remembering how she ended up in this situation of her now.

“I still can’t believe I purposely made myself lose on you on the bet just because I thought you were actually trying to flirt with me. i Thought I finally got your head for my company.” Now it’s Jihyo’s turn to laugh.

“Why would I? I doing great with TDOONGe. And even you did your best I’ll still win that battle. I’m always better than you and Mina, Jennie.” Jennie pouted, knew Jihyo wasn’t just saying that. Thinking of it…

“Seriously? You have planned everything, right? You approach me out of nowhere on my hobby, horseback riding, start a bet racing knowing I’ll fell into your trap. Now I’m doing your stupid command to seduce Mina’s crush in return of our bet.”

Jihyo shrugged, smiling meaningfully while Jennie sighs knowing the answer is yes. Now she’s still regretting she didn’t get to take Jihyo for her future company. Jihyo has a 99.9 percentage success rate when it comes planning. To business, to life, or anything. She wants Jihyo so bad, but Jihyo chosen Mina in the end.

Jennie sighs again.

“I did it already.” Coming back on the real topic she wanted to discuss. “My level 2 flirting skills on Momo while Mina is watching like you commanded me. I’m afraid Momo might fall for me though. She keeps looking at me in a different way. It’s not my fault now if she did. It's your command, remember that.”

Suddenly, Jihyo can’t help it but laugh at Jennie’s confident to say that. Jennie was somewhat confusedly irritated by her laugh. Jihyo hardly stops, shaking her head.

“Don’t be ahead at yourself Jennie.” She chuckled, “Momo, will never fall to anyone, except for Mina.”

Jennie frowned, unsure why Jihyo was saying that so sure.

“Then what is this all about? You want me to seduce Momo. For what?” Jihyo sighs, knowing Jennie will bomber her more questions of she didn’t explain everything.

“To make Momo realize her own feelings. Momo has been restraining herself. She likes Mina, but don’t have a plan to pursue it. Why? Because Mina is her boss who has everything. When she’s just an employee who has nothing.”

“What kind of bull reason is that? That’s funny.” Jennie mockingly laughs, triggering Jihyo. Jennie immediately stops as she felt Jihyo’s cold glare.

“It’s not a bull reason. You don’t know what Momo had experience on her entire life. So, don’t ever laugh at her again. Understand?” Jennie gulped, got intimidated on Jihyo’s sudden serious tone.

“O-Okay. I’m sorry.” As soon she apologizes, Jihyo gave her a slight smile.

“That’s why I’m doing this for Momo. She needs to forget she has nothing.”

“But I still can’t understand. Why make me flirt with Momo when you can hire someone to flirt with Mina instead? Didn’t you want Momo to realize she want Mina? Isn’t making Momo jealous is much more effective?”

“First of all, can you see Mina entertaining other girl than Momo? And if I asked her to act, she’ll probably just messed up. She’s not that good at pretending. That is exactly the reason Momo and all of the people of the company knew she’s obsessed with a girl. That is also why I am doing this by myself and not tell her any of my plan. She’s such a dragged.”

Jennie can only nod in awe, giggling, imagining how Mina will mess up Jihyo’s plan if she knew everything.

“Also, your real job here is to make Momo realize how strong her feelings to Mina. And I think you did well on that.”

“Huh…? How did I?”

Jihyo leans her back on the couch, crossed her arms, smirking confidently.

“I saw it myself while observing you two for days, and you just said you saw it too.” Jennie looks unsure.

“Momo was looking differently at you, not because she’s falling, but because she’s probably thinking this way…” Jennie gave her all ears to Jihyo, leaning closer to her.

“That if Mina didn’t happen to be her boss and not being restrained to act as a boss, Mina will probably act exactly just like you around her. She’s imagining, that you’re Mina for a moment. That’s why I advices you to be the normal aggressive you. Coz Mina maybe can’t stop herself most of a time, but she’s still holding back to do everything for Momo. Don’t ever forget it Jennie, you and Mina, are too similar to each other. Isn’t that’s the reason why you hate Mina?”

Jennie scoffs, rolling her eyes since she really hates it when people compare’s her to Mina. But can’t deny, that since middle school they have been saying they could pass as twins by having the same attitude and personality.

“I really thought you just want me to make Mina jealous coz she’s being too coward to confess with Momo. Didn’t know I am actually being their cupid right now.”

Jihyo chuckled,

“To remind you, I have planned everything out.” Grinning so wide,

“I’ll say yes, making Mina jealous is your job too, but making Momo jealous? It is someone else’s job now.”

Jennie wrinkled her forehead, tilting her head while being confused.

“Who? Thought you think Mina will just mess up?” And Jihyo’s smirk is makin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter