Myoui's little adventure

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hey guys... Let us join Mina on her little adventure...... to Momo's heart. 

***

 

‘You’re running late, Ms. Myoui.’

Mina’s call just got answered but Jihyo already greets her like that.

Mina sighs.

“It’s not my fault. It’s the traffic. They said there’s an accident so what else can I do?” Mina reason out, as she’s stuck for 20 mins already on her car because of heavy traffic she was experiencing.

“So push back my schedules for today as much as you can. Or leave only the important ones. Cancel those unnecessary appointments. You know what I mean, right?”

Jihyo was just silent on the other line, knew that Mina is talking about her meeting with those old erted but yeah, still important stockholders of their company.

Mina just can’t get used in this industry. Mina wants to change everything on this company when she finally runs this, and she will start on getting rid of people like them. She’s actually working on it now.

“Okay.” Jihyo replied, as she doesn’t have any a choice but to do that actually.

“Good. I’ll text you when I’m almost there.” Mina ended the call now, breathing so heavily.

 

Everything just felt so wrong these days for her. She got tired so easily, and maybe because she’s so busy.

 

“Momo.” Mina unconsciously muttered on herself while she was looking outside her car.

Mina closed her eyes for a moment, leaning her head on the window car.

“Yeah, Momo. I miss her.”

Now that Mina think about it, she never saw Momo for two weeks already since she has more works outside the company these days. She thinks maybe that’s why she’s feeling extra weak these days. Momo's presence was absent on her for so long.

 

Mina opened her eyes as she felt the car stops. Blinking her eyes twice in confused, Mina sit up straight widening her eyes just to make sure she was seeing right.

“It’s…” Mina swears this felt like destiny. “Momo…” She uttered, unknowingly smiling like crazy on her own as she saw Momo casually walking beside the street, slightly far from her car.

Mina watches Momo in amazed waiting on crossing the road, still couldn’t believe how this moment fit so well when she was thinking about her just now.

Mina continued watching on her crush with a longing eye while Momo was crossing the street, but then she got confused when Momo suddenly stopped, and turned to her back in the middle of the road.

Mina looks at the timer for the traffic lights and it’s almost up.

In confusion with so much care, Mina didn’t think twice and was going to open the door of her car to call Momo but then Mina realized what Momo was actually doing, when Momo started to walk again.

Mina’s mouth wide opened in so much amazingness, seeing Momo taking a walk slowly than usual, pacing the speed of an old man beside her now.

Momo is secretly helping the old man crossing the road, and for what Mina can see, the old man has that high pride on his face to take any help from anyone so Momo was doing it that way... gesturing that cars to stop for a moment, making sure that they will cross the road safe.

“She’s stealing my heart again.” Mina whispers to herself, taking her phone and secretly taken pictures of this sweet scene of her crush.

She was just enjoying watching when-

“Yah! Stop the car!” the car started to move, so she shouted in panic forgetting her cool on her driver.

The driver did stop the car in the middle of the road causing a ruckus from the other cars.

“Ah-” Mina glance on Momo’s direction across street.

“I mean… park the car beside for a while. I saw someone I know.” Mina said to her driver so the driver did, park beside the street.

 

Mina then waited for Momo to cross again the road, wanted to offer Momo a ride but it’s taking so much time now.

Mina scoffs, now in mad. Earlier she thinks it’s really sweet for Momo earlier but now…

 

“Is she serious!? This is the fourth time already. That old man, an old woman, then that blind guy and now she’s helping a group of kindergarten kids to cross this ing road!?” Mina said really can't believe, and annoyed at the same time. Mina doesn’t care if her driver was hearing her cursing, she’s just completely frustrated right now.

“Didn’t she know she running late already?” Mina asked, looking directly at his driver so his driver looks at her in so much awkwardness, didn’t know what to say.

"U-Uhm..."

“Forget it. Start the car.” Mina crossed her arm through her chest, giving up waiting, mad that she wouldn’t be able to share a moment with her crush.

“Wait!” But then she saw Momo just passing by on her car, running like crazy so that get her attention again.

“Follow that girl.” Mina commanded again.

They followed Momo who is running the whole time but still stuck on the traffic, so they can’t reach on Momo yet.

Mina saw Momo stopping from running, panting so heavily trying to catch her breathe while looking at the watch on her wrist. Momo acted the way Mina always saw Momo being frustrated on herself so she got worried on Momo, for not knowing the reason.

 

Mina doesn’t understand at first but when she saw where Momo was looking, on the bus who just left, she already knew why Momo was looking like she's helpless right now.

“I can’t understand. She can just take a taxi or buy a car. For her high salary I think it’s affordable for her. So... why would she take a bus instead? Is this the reason why she's always late? I can just buy her a car if she want.” Mina became curious on Momo again, wanting to know what is the reason behind this.

Watching on Momo, suddenly the traffic was loosened so Mina thought she can finally call and take Momo with her this time.

“Go to that girl.” Mina asked her driver, she’s almost close on Momo's spot but in her surprise, Momo has begun to run again.

“W-What!?” Mina tightened her grip on the head on the front seat of the car, losing her patience as Momo suddenly runs inside the alley, impossible for a car to follow.

“Why is she running again!? Where is she going this time? Isn't she's going to work?” Mina has never felt so frustrated like this ever, but then she halted, when all of a sudden, a possible reason on why Momo was running again came into her mind. That maybe it was because she’s going to run all the way to their company.

“No way!?” Mina exclaimed, thinking that for Momo’s personality, she can actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter