Myoui's favorite

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"She's here! She's here!"

All of the employees gasped, almost stops from breathing and immediately runs towards to their designated desk in just a flashed of second. And then acted like they were busy with their works.

It is their lookout, announcing that the head of their team, the future of this company is arriving.

 

It’s no other than, the princess of this company, Myoui Mina.

 

All of the employee inside immediately stand up, when the cold face of Myoui Mina finally appeared on their sight. Almost all of them gulped in nervousness before they bowed to greet the princess.

Myoui Mina on the other hand didn’t care about the greetings, and just passed by on every employee not even lending a little glance on them.

She's only listening to her secretary, Park Jihyo, discussing about her tight schedules today.

Myoui was just walking straight towards to her office. While all the staffs were just watching, waiting for Mina to disappear so they can finally breathe properly when Mina halted all of a sudden, on someone’s empty desk making her secretary who is busy looking at her tablet bumps into her.

Mina hissed on Jihyo by that, and Jihyo can only grin saying sorry on her boss.

 

“She’s probably going to ask on where is marketing manager again, right?” One whispers, and almost who heard that nodded as they saw Mina inspecting the empty desk.

“Though she already knew she’s always late.” One whispered back, slightly shaking her head in disappointment.

“She never actually teaches her a lesson like the other staffs she had fired before, that’s why that marketing manager’s head is getting bigger. I still can’t understand this special treatment of her.” Another one whispers in a complete annoyance, but flinched, almost got scared to death when Mina turned her gaze into them.

All gave an immediate reaction, standing straight, slightly looking down to their feet.

“Where is Hirai Momo?”

The cold princess finally speaks, and no one can dare to look back on Mina to answer her.

Mina has intensely glared on them when one has finally got a courage to look up. It is Momo’s assistant, Minatozaki Sana. She awkwardly smiled on Mina.

“Where is she?” Mina asked again, waiting for the usual answer.

“U-Uhm… T-The Marketing manager isn’t-”

 

“Annyeong. Ohayo. Good morning everyone.” A sudden cheered up voice has cut them off conversing, gaining the attention on all of them, especially the one who was asking about her just now.

 

“Ow…” the new arrived girl has to stops from casually walking after finally understanding the situation.

Like the others, she stands up straight and bowed to greet their boss.

“Good morning, Ms. Myoui.” Momo raised her head with a force grin.

Momo scratches her nape with left hand trying hard not to look at her boss feeling so embarrassed, and then chuckled before she confidently looks at Mina again.

“Looks like you’ve arrived earlier than me again, Ms. Myoui.” Momo chuckled, already knew what to say.

“I-I’m sorry. For being late again.”

Since this is maybe the fifth time this happened now.

Usually, they don’t overlap so Momo always didn’t get caught in action, and get the possible lecturing which Mina has never actually done to her. Well, actually only once but Mina suddenly cries without Momo knowing why before.

Now, Momo thought maybe today is that day she will be scolded for real, especially everyone is watching.

Mina, need to do some disciplining action if she wanted to protect her name on being a reliable leader.

But then Momo heard Mina clearing , and her eyes landed on Mina’s hand putting a cup of coffee on her desk.

“I thought of giving you some real punishment this time but…” Mina tried to act tough coz everyone is watching.

“I’ll let this pass again for now.” Mina said, and almost everyone wasn’t surprised about this.

Momo raised her eyebrow, awkwardly smiling, didn’t know how to react on it.

Mina then looks at her watch on her wrist before she smirks back on Momo.

“You’re actually early today. And I don’t have the right to be strict towards you actually.”

Momo wrinkles her forehead hearing that Mina really said that in front of everyone.

Everyone has started to share mur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter