TWENTY-SEVEN

To Be Or Not To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen up little brooms!😘 

TAEYEON - CIRCUS 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Slap me!" 

Kun was in his office, reading papers when his door being pushed frantically from the outside. 

"What the hell? Why are you here?" Kun frowned, fixing his glasses because he is the person that Kun, least expecting at his office right now. 

Kun's eyeball almost threwn out of it's socket, disbelieving his eyes and ears, as to why, his bestfriend, literally called Johnny Suh, asking him to slap the latter. 

"Had you finally gone crazy? Was staying in your apartment with her ed up your brain?" Kun is thinking of smacking him instead, so he could get rid of the ghost possesing his friend. 

"Just slap me! Hard." 

Johnny look so determined that Kun actually kicked his shin. He crumbled down rubbing his shin furiously. 

"I said slap me, not kick my shin! But that's good enough. Now, you gotta kill me." 

Kun is so done with his friend as he wave two fingers in front of him. Followed by putting his palm on his forehead. 

"You seems shocked, and panicked. What happened? Where's Jungchae?" 

Johnny grab the little one's shoulder and shake him. "I told her I love her!" 

"What?" Kun gawked at the totally panicked giant. 

"I told her that! I don't know what to do and I want to kill myself! Why did I told her that? She might be so uncomfortable and how do I face her after this? So much for trying to not break her. So kill me now!" 

Kun just raise his eyebrows, having fun watching his bestfriend's mental breakdown over a confession. 

"First of all, do you really like her?" 

"Of course I do! What did you take me for?" Johnny grumbled at the very obvious question. 

"Then you didn't have to worry. What are you so afraid of? For someone as confident, you sure freak out at such a tiny things." Kun teased Johnny but the latter is not having it. 

"Confessing that I love her is not a tiny thing, especially for someone like Jungchae. She could run away and I might regret the moment I said that!" Kun frowned. 

"Hold on. Was the confession accidental?" 

"Yes!" Kun gasped but Johnny is quick raise his hands to stop Kun from thinking further. 

"No! I mean yes, I really love her but I slipped up. I shouldn't say it like that. I should have told her in a better way." 

Kun chuckled as he pushed Johnny to sit over the chair. Stripping the latter's be out of his jacket, he hung it over the rack. 

"Calm down. You're so panicked. I thought you murder someone." 

Kun goes to the corner of his room, making tea. Lighting up the scented candle, he can see that Johnny has calmed down a little bit. His body was so tense and now that he slumped over the chair, it's great time to talk over it. 

"You know, I wouldn't call that accidental confession." 

Kun walked over and place the cup of tea in front of Johnny and taking another cup of tea for himself. Johnny stare at his friend intently. 

"What do you mean?" 

"It's just that you are too afraid to confess to her." Kun sip on his tea. 

"What is this?" Johnny lift the cup to his mouth, taking a cursory sip. 

"Chamomile with Lavender tea." 

"I know about Chamomile but never heard of lavender." 

Johnny isn't a fan of tea. Considering that he always drink coffee, tea taste so peculiar on his tongue. He grimaced a bit. The taste is a little bit too soft on his tastebud and he prefer coffee more. But somehow, he likes the way it taste. It has slight tint of bitterness that calm him down. 

"It supposed to help you ease up and calm your nerves down. Didn't you feel calmer now?" 

As Johnny put the cup down, he slouch over the chair. He can feel how his body relaxing. The tea does help. And maybe the scent in Kun's office also help. He closed his eyes as he drowned in the calming scent. 

"Your office smell so nice. Feels like in the forest, fresh." 

Kun let Johnny stay like that to calm down. Johnny is very lucky that he didn't have any patient at the moment. He look at Johnny carefully. 

It's been a while that he see Johnny being so frantic like this. Last he saw her like this was few years ago, with his last ex girlfriend, namely Jessi. 

"What exactly happen to you and Jessi?" 

"We didn't match, I guess." Johnny tried to shrug it off but Kun isn't stupid. 

"We all know that's not the case. At least lie better." Kun snorted. 

"You already know. Why bother asking?" Johnny didn't really want to talk about her ex that currently staying in their office for a week. 

"Because she cheated sure, but don't you think that she wanted closure?" 

"Of what exactly?" Kun surprised when Johnny suddenly cut him off. 

"The fact that she cheated on me didn't need me to tell her that we broke up. She should already know that ever since I met eyes with her, the day I saw her with that guy. What closure does she needs? If we talk about closure, I think I am the one who need it. Kun, I was ready to propose. What does that make me looks like?" 

For once of the few times, Johnny called Kun with his name. Kun can't say anything at that. Johnny hardly tell what he feel but when he does, it is like listening to a clown talking their 3AM thoughts.

He knows very well that Johnny had it hard, too. He was about to speak when his phone rang. 

"Yeah...Qian speaking." Kun subtlely hinting that Jungchae was calling. And that simple hint successfully caught the guy's attention. 

"What is it?" Kun's eyes widened when he heard the words that coming from .

As soon as he end the call, he ushered Johnny out of his office, leaving Johnny all confused and baffled. 

"You need to go to your apartment now!" Kun frantically grabbing and shoving the jacket to his friends arms. 

"Why? What happen to Jungchae?" 

"It should be my question later but you should go now!"

He stopped for a second to turn to Johnny with horror painted all over his face, making Johnny dumbfounded even more. 

"Jessi is at your apartment." 

-- 

The eyes be wondering everywhere in the apartment. It's not that Jungchae had any idea who she is. Her question of who she was just lead her mind to the endless tunnel of question. 

"I didn't expect that he keeps a woman in his apartment." 

Jungchae didn't want to feel irritated, considering she didn't even know who this woman is but that's exactly what she feel at the moment. Jungchae got a very good looks at the woman as her eyes stare at her. 

The woman wore a red blaring colored blouse with a tight leather skirt that is a little bit too short. It stop above her mid-thigh and Jungchae would turn her face away when she sit over the couch, revealing some skin. She's a woman too but she didn't like the way she dressed. Can't she cover up a bit? She's lucky there's no erted human in here. 

The heels that she wore is way too high and Jungchae won't survive wearing that the whole day. Scratch that. She can't even wear that for a minute without falling. She loves her sneaker and it's way more comfortable. Why would she make it hard for herself? 

"So, what's your relationship with him? You can't be his sister. He's an only child. Are you Yuta's sister or Taeil's sister? But I don't think you looks like any of them." 

The woman didn't only asses her face but she even try to figure out who she is. Jungchae wanted to retort back when the front door being pushed open, revealing a sweaty Johnny. 

"Angel!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter