TWENTY-FIVE

To Be Or Not To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to this for the better feelings

It's Unlike Me - Z.Hera ft. Ryujin

_____________________________________________________

Jeonghan didn't think that he could be this angry. He slammed the door close as he made his way to the living room. The scattered living room told him that something happened there before his father goes rampage in Jungchae's room. He didn't need anyone to tell him. The out of place couch tell him so. He slowly pick up his twin's bag that seems to be tossed over the living room. Making sure that everything is in there, he goes to his car, to ensure that he didn't forget it later. 

As he came back in, his father is just coming down. God knows how much he wanted to punch that man, that he should call father. 

"I thought I was pretty clear when I told you to not come to her, much more touch her. You are so good at destroying people that I think you are not the person that I need to carry in my name." 

Jeonghan is so done with all this drama of his father hating and degrading his twin, as if he himself didn't exist. As if Jeonghan isn't born on the same day. Difference by minutes and seconds are not gonna make any difference within him and Jungchae. 

If Jungchae was born weak like he had been told, that is bull and he won't accept that reason, any mere second of his life. Jeonghan didn't understand. If being a girl was the reason why his father hate on Jungchae, his father sure is a ed up one. Jungchae don't deserve all that. 

Jungchae had been suffering ever since she knew it and she still is suffering. If he could have her pain, he would have asked her to give him all her pain. To see her misery all those years that they grew up together was not his best experience. Eventhough he got to give her everything that he could. 

"She is making you, my only son move out, away from me! You've been weak because of her uselessness. Men are supposed to be strong creature, unlike her! A weak specimen!" 

The way Jeonghan's body is shaking is beyond him. The words that strucked his ears are very unpleasant to hear and he's glad Jungchae isn't here. He didn't want Jungchae to hear anything like this, anymore. 

"Don't bull on me with all the weak excuse! You even dare to give her away to other people! I started to think that you really didn't deserve to be respected." 

Jeonghan was ready to get out of the house when his father spoke. 

"I am still your father! My blood runs in your body!"

Jeonghan had never felt so irked and frustrated like this. To think that this man is his father, he dare saying such things? 

"Yes, you are. But I'm not gonna acknowledge it. It's not only my body where your blood runs deep. The other person that I cherish and love the most also have them. Unless you start reminding yourself that she didn't do anything wrong to you, I won't acknowledge that very fact." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen to this to grasp the feelings!💕

OST Temperature Of Love

Bonggu - It Has To Be You  

_____________________________________________________

The five people eat in silence and Johnny didn't have it in him to swallow any food at the moment. How could he, when his mind keep going to the one woman who stayed behind his door, on his bed probably. 

"Eat first. You can see her later." Yuta is getting worried that his friend look so disturbed. 

"She's alright if that's what you're wondering. I talked a bit with her but she seems fine. Except the broken ribs." Kun stop eating when Johnny didn't look fazed. 

"I don't know if you know this already. She actually have no idea that you were at home when she blew that whistle. But that's clever tho. I didn't expect her to use it in that situation." Kun informed it to Johnny who's sitting still, processing the information in his brain. 

"Shouldn't we call police tho? This is like almost verbal abuse. That would at least do for now, isn't it?" Jaehyun sprung out with an idea, but Kun and Johnny shook their head, disagree. "Why not?" 

"There's no other witness except Jeonghan and Johnny. And their statement won't do well with the police because they have no solid proof. There's also a chance that Jungchae could be in much more danger if we do that. It's not that we can't but Jungchae's safety is more than anything to be the first priority. My patient is in depression, mentally unstable and I don't want to risk her having anymore than that." Kun stab his pizza, right before Taeil slap his hands. 

"What's with you and Yuta stabbing food? What did they do wrong to you guys?" 

Thanks to Taeil's jab, the mood enlighten a bit when they start arguing about the food. But Yuta's eyes keep going to Johnny who still looks so disturbed. He keep staring intensely at the foods on the table. And Kun just got to roll his eyes. 

"At least do not eye my food." 

Johnny snapped his head to glare at Kun on the side while Yuta, Jaehyun and Taeil just got to have a good laugh at the night. 

"You're gross!" Johnny shoved Kun to Yuta, which Kun playfully stay on the older man's body. Yuta played along as he caress Kun's head like a little boy. 

"Honey, look at him! He pushed me away after he did that to my food!" He wipes his fake tears, making Jaehyun and Taeil cackling in laughter. 

"Ujuju...my poor baby. Let me feed you anyway. Let him be. He's jealous of you and your food." Yuta then proceed to feed Kun, and it end up with Kun choked on the pizza. 

"Oh ! I need water!" Kun run to the kitchen to find a glass of water, leaving Yuta, Jaehyun and Taeil laughing their of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter