EIGHTEEN

To Be Or Not To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You didn't tell me." 

"I don't even plan to tell you in the first place." Jeonghan said, earning an angry glare from his dad. 

"So, you just decide it's good to move out after you found a place? You didn't even tell your dad." 

"Why would I? Do I need your permission to move out? I am a 26 years old who can make my own decision. And this is my decision." Jeonghan put his mug down. 

They're currently sitting in the kitchen for their morning coffee when Jeonghan told his father his decision. He is getting tired of all his father's useless logic over hating and disliking Jungchae. 

"Just so you know, I won't allow you. Hold some respect for me!" His father snapped but Jeonghan ain't having any of it. 

"You know? If you didn't say what you said last time, I might be able to pull some respect for you. Apparently, you didn't need it. And you yourself, destroyed the last bit of respect that I got left for you. Clearly, I don't have to hold back now. Call me rude, but you hating my sister is doing the job for me to hate you. Don't bother. It's always gonna be like that now." 

Jeonghan felt his shoulder lighter when he walks up to his sister's room. Knocking and he heard her voice telling him to wait and there's sounds of a click from the door. 

"Hey sweetheart..." Jeonghan sentence stay there as he watch Jungchae getting ready for work. 

"Hey Hannie..." That nickname always made him smile unknowingly whenever Jungchae called him that. 

"You walking to work?" Jeonghan asked as he slowly touching her ponytail when she sit over her bed, looking at him. 

"I...I kinda missed you so, can you walk with me?" 

Her small favor got him chuckling and pulled her into a hug. Jeonghan love it when she ask him to do things for her. Because for him, nothing is more important than her existence. She never really asked him to do things for her and when she do, he's willing to do anything for her. 

"Let's walk you now. That monster down there gonna barge up here any second now." 

At that, Jungchae look at his twin brother confusedly. "Why is that?" 

"I will tell you later." 

-- 

"You what?!" Jungchae's eyes are as big as a saucer, hearing the news that Jeonghan just drop. 

"I know but I can't have him doing this to us, to you. I should've done that long time ago but the pity I got for him got me in the heart. But now, I don't care. All I know is you, and me, are gonna get out of that house." Jeonghan stop when they arrived in front of the cafe. 

Jeonghan stand in front of his twin and watch his twin for a good minute that Jungchae start making funny faces, making him smile. He just want to have a good look on his only sister. He always does that and he wanted to always imprint her face in his mind. In case he forgot that he have her. He grab her shoulder and pull her closer to him. 

"Sweetheart, I'm so happy that I have you. So damn happy. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you. I don't think I can go through my life without you by my side. I love you so much that I don't even want that trash to look at you." He grimaced at the way he called his dad. 

"But Hannie, what about mom?" Jungchae ask with a small voice.

Despite her relationship with her mom didn't really good, she care about her mom a lot. Her mom had never once stop defending her. Sure she hide it from her but her mom had never hit her that way. She was so loving if her memory didn't get altered. 

"We will have to ask mom. If she wanted to go with us, then she will. But if she didn't, then she's not. But you are going with me. I'm not leaving you behind, no matter what." 

"Oi you twins! Done professing your loves to your twin sister? Want me to announce to the whole world that she is your sister, not your lover?" 

Joshua's voice from the cafe entrance making Jeonghan closed his eyes, took a deep breath and snap his head towards Joshua who currently grinning like an idiot. 

"This is one of the major reason why I hate you for my sweetheart. You're stupid." Jeonghan slowly walked over with Jungchae. 

"What can I say? I'm whipped for Jungchae." His words making Jungchae give him a face of horror, much to Jeonghan's satisfaction. 

"So, he didn't come here today?" Jungchae and Jeonghan look at Joshua, confused. 

"Who?" At the sudden unison, Joshua chuckled. "The guy who flirt with you that day. I mean, the tall one. What was his name again? Jenny? John? Ju...-" 

"Johnny? Flirting with her? When?" Jeonghan know very well who Joshua just describe. 

It's not that he's wary. Not even close, considering they're pretty close now. They're practically being bestfriend. But he didn't even know that. Jungchae didn't tell him. She never keep things from him. And to know that Jungchae is keeping things from him is such a new feelings for him. 

"You're just being dramatic. He didn't flirt. We were just talking. Johnny came by, the day when you asked him to fetch me up from work." Jungchae rolled her eyes when Jeonghan smirk made her stop. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter