ELEVEN

To Be Or Not To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three man can't stop watching the two people sitting in front of them. Their mind still can't erase the image they had seen earlier. When he asked them to come today, they didn't expect they would see that, first thing in the morning. 

"Did I grow a another head?" Johnny start to get annoyed that his three friends stared at him like Mr. Bean finally speak in the Mr. Bean series. 

"Ha... yeah. I see two heads on you right now which is why you're getting laid last night." Jaehyun snorted as he watch the woman beside Johnny. 

"I didn't! Why would I get laid in my own house?" They froze. 

Shoot! That sounded so wrong and weird. But he can't think of anything to counter that. He can't possibly be revealing what happen to Jungchae the night before to his friends. So, how does he introduce her to his plus idiot friends? 

"No! I didn't meant it like that! It's just...something happen. I'm just helping." Yuta just eyed his tall friend suspiciously. 

Jungchae silently poking at her breakfast that his mom had kindly made for her. And the three men in front of her had made her so awkward and she really want to hide behind Johnny at the moment. She feel like she's been stripped in front of his friends. And she find herself amused at how Johnny is trying to explain himself to his friends who's eyes throwing daggers to them both. And to be honest, it's intimidating. 

"Why aren't you eating?" Johnny look over at her who didn't say anything ever since their bed conversation. 

"I need Jeonghan." She slowly said. 

"Who the hell is Jeonghan? Are you cheating on Johnny?" 

Johnny had never felt like he wanted to smack Yuta to the outerspace so badly. He glare at Yuta to shut up. 

"Jeonghan is her twin brother." Yuta widened his eyes, looking at Jungchae apologetically. "Sorry." 

"He said he will be here later. It's okay. You'll be fine here. He trusted you to be with me. So do me a favor. Eat your breakfast." Johnny patted her head eventhough she didn't say anything back. 

Yuta, Jaehyun and Taeil secretly watch the two. Johnny does have a girlfriends before but they had never seen him this soft with a woman. He does being soft with his mom but this is another kind of soft that they had never seen from him. They never expect that from this 6 foot tall man. Seeing Johnny like this make them wonder, who is that woman beside him that he treat like her, like he has all the time in the world? 

-- 

Jungchae is cleaning herself up when Johnny sit with the three over their car outside. 

"Care to tell who is that?" Taeil is getting curious. 

"Why is she with you?" Jaehyun getting impatient too. 

"And most importantly, why are you two on the same bed?" Yuta isn't done procastinating Johnny with the question. 

Johnny huffed a heavy air from his lungs. He is in no place to tell his friends who she is because he is on his way to gain her trust. He ain't getting any of that if he start telling his friends about her. 

"Yoon Jungchae. That's her name. I asked Suh to look after her for a while and I don't have the answer for the last question." 

They turn to see Jeonghan walking from the nearby house. Jeonghan was wearing a formal wear and that made Johnny curious but didn't think it's right to ask it now. 

"Cut me some slack. You enjoy watching me in trouble don't you?" Johnny rolled his eyes at Jeonghan's cheeky remarks. 

"Of course. You get her into trouble early in the morning." Jeonghan stop right in front of the four guy. 

"Yoon Jeonghan. Yoon Jungchae's older twin brother." 

"By 3 minutes and he treat her like they're 13 years apart." Johnny snorted and Jeonghan scoffed. 

"What? Are you jealous now?" 

While Jaehyun and Taeil got even more confused by their whole dynamics, Yuta has his eyes over Johnny. Johnny accidentally meeting eyes with Yuta. Johnny mouthed that he'll explain later. Maybe not in front of Jeonghan, he thought. 

"I thought that sister of yours cheating behind Johnny." Jaehyun grow comfortable fast with Jeonghan. And Johnny regret asking them to come to his house today. 

"She had been single for her whole life, why would she even cheat on him if she never had a love life?" Jeonghan clearly understand where Jaehyun came from but that shocks Yuta, Jaehyun and Taeil. 

"Are you dating her?!" Jeonghan raised his eyebrows cheekily to Johnny when Johnny felt like headache crept to his head. 

"Jeonghan, can you not? No. I didn't date her." Yet. 

"Then, why did he say that?" Jaaehyun being confused as ever. 

"He's just messing with you guys. I think we'll have to meet later. Now is kinda wrong time to meet." Johnny said, trying to calm down the situations. 

"I take that as a promise. And I'll bring camera next time to have interview from Mr. Johnny y Suh." Jeonghan burst out laughing at the name which made Johnny gave him a bored look. 

As Yuta, Jaehyun and Taeil leave, Johnny finally asked where did he came from with those formal attire. 

"Oh...I forgot that I never told you. I own a photography studio and we kinda have a meetings with a company today." 

"Where is she?" Jeonghan didn't see his sister. 

"Upstair. My mom asked her to wash up. I know she's your sister but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter