Good night, Jisoo

HOME

Each other's presence

"I'm home!" Jisoo yelled, taking off her shoes and placed it on their shoe rack.

Dalgom barks, happily greeting her owner and Jisoo smiles warmly at their dog.

"Sup buddy," She pats Dalgom's head and Dalgom barked happily in response.

"Welcome home,"

A smile starts to form on the brunette's lips as she sees her wife, in a pink apron plating their dinner at the dinner table.

"What's for dinner?" She asks, placing down her briefcase along with her blazer. Sauntering her way to her wife's back figure and wraps her arm around her waist, and placed her chin on the blonde's shoulder.

"Pasta for tonight," Chaeyoung says as she looks over her shoulder to meet the brunette's tired eyes.

"That sounds delicious," Jisoo says as she flipped her wife gently to face her.

Chaeyoung broke a giggle, reaching out to caress the brunette's cheeks, and leaned closer to she plant small kiss on the brunette's lips.

"Your favorite. Why don't you change into comfortable clothes? Hmm. I'll wait for you here,"

Jisoo nods, breaking the contact with her wife and saunter her way through their bedroom. Jisoo continues to undress herself, brushed her teeth, and changed into pajamas that Chaeyoung picked for her, and headed out to join her wife at the dining table.

Their dinner for today was nothing special, well except for Chaeyoung's homemade special pasta. Sometimes, they would eat plain rice paired with various of side dishes. Sometimes, they would eat chinese take outs if they were in the mood.

Jisoo threw a small smile at the blonde. Complimenting her wife's cooking skills as always, and the blonde would respond a small 'Thank you' as she blushed and sighed happily as they sat face to face. Enjoying their dinner while asking about how's each other's day.

After finishing up their dinner, Jisoo would take the initiative to wash the dishes. Chaeyoung would object at that and offer herself to do the dishes which Jisoo doesn't approve. Because of the dishes, there would be a small bicker between the two and the two would end up washing the dishes together. Their bodies side by side, they would playfully bump each other's cheeks and wriggled their brows which breaks a small chuckle to each other's smiles.

After washing the dishes, Jisoo yawned as she walked through their bedroom. She was the last person to go upstairs, because of Dalgom's mess. They take turns on who to clean them, and today, It's Jisoo's turn. A smile starts to crawl up to her lips. Her wife, Chaeyoung was in their bed, reading, and flipping right through the pages. Jisoo couldn't help, but to secretly chuckle at the sight of Chaeyoung adjusting her glasses. Her brows were furrowed as she reads.

"What are you reading?"

Chaeyoung's attention were swiftly turned to her. She looked up from the papers and her furrowed brows disappeared in instant when she sees her wife standing in their room.

"It's nothing serious, just the reports made by Jin today," She says, putting aside the papers into their nightstand table. She opens her arms at her wife which earns a confused mixture with amused from the brunette.

"What?"

Chaeyoung motioned, wriggling her arms at her wife. Jisoo, who totally got what her wife meant. She tilted her head, acting like a confused potato.

"Cuddles," She says, rolling her eyes at the brunette teasingly, "Come on, please?"

"Such an impatient woman, aren't ya?"

"Oh shut up, just come here, whipped,"

Jisoo smiles. Chaeyoung can be such an adorable dork sometimes. She starts to crawl at their bed, wordlessly gets underneath the covers and hides her face at the corner of blonde's neck.

Chaeyong was on her back with Jisoo sprawled out on top of her and having the chance to her lover's back was tempting and the blonde won't let that chance slip away.

Jisoo was completely relaxed on top of the blonde and if it wasn't for the small kisses she feels on her neck, Chaeyoung would have thought she'd fallen asleep.

"What are you doing?" She giggles.

"Seducing you so you can make chicken for tomorrow's night dinner?"

"Whatever, you dork," The two broke a chuckle and by the time their laughter ends. The blonde tightened her grip around the brunette, but not enough to suffocate her. Jisoo, who's squished like a sandwich, didn't mind. The blonde would steal kisses on her temple from time to time and she would secretly smile.

Soon their kisses came to an end and both fell deep into each other's arms in slumber.

Their night time routine may be boring to everyone's eyes, but Jisoo and Chaeyoung didn't care. Their night may not end with an 'I love you', but that didn't matter. Words weren't needed when it comes to expressing their feelings to each other. Just feeling each other's presence was enough to be comforting.