Chaeyoung and her appetite

HOME

Finger Marie

Jisoo is sure she could feel the stares from the people around them. However, she decided to not pay attention to them and just look at her wife. The two of them were supposed to do their general house hold shopping spree and restocking their food in their fridge, yet here they are. Visiting every free taste stall that the blonde sees in Walmart.

"I-"

"Oh! Jisoo, look at this!" The blonde hastily tangled her own arm to the brunette's and Jisoo could only let herself be dragged by her. Fully surrending and just follow where her wife goes.

Chaeyoung was dragging her into some biscuit stall and she knows how Chaeyoung is a little bit obsessed with biscuits.

"This is so good," She hears her wife, humming as she took a piece of biscuit to , "Here, try it."

It's not like Jisoo doesn't dislike biscuits. In fact, she loves it, but not as much as Chaeyoung does. The brunette just doesn't know how to feel whether to laugh or to face palm at the biscuit's name. I mean, who would name their biscuit "Finger Marie". It sounds so wrong, yet she can't fully comprehend this feeling inside her.

"Chae," She calls out, earning a hummed from the blonde. Small crumbs are seen near on her lips. She smiles softly at the sight and reached out her thumb gently on the blonde's cheek to brush off the crumbs as she totally forgot what she was going to say before, "Dork."

"What?"

"Nothing." She replies, smiling innocently at her wife who looks at her, and sighs as she sees they haven't crossed out anything on their general house hold shopping spree list. The agreement was formed a while ago, in their home, before going to Walmart, and it's hard to imagine that the blonde forgots about it.

Chaeyoung formed the agreement in the first place.

"Jisoo," Jisoo was brought out of her head as Chaeyoung gripped into her hand. Jisoo hums in response, focusing her attention to her wife.

"I think the cashier has been glaring at us for like ten minutes already..." She whispered near on Jisoo's ear which earned a raised eyebrow look from the brunette.

"Wait, don't look," Chaeyoung says, but that doesn't stop Jisoo to look. Indeed, the cashier has been glaring at them, but when their eyes met. The cashier shifted her gaze away in haste.

Jisoo giggles at her wife which earned a frowned from her wife.

"Well you're the cause why they're almost out of stock,"

"Oh shut up," Chaeyoung rolls her eyes out and proceed to walk through another couple aisles with Jisoo tailing and having a teasing smile on her lips.

"Should we get lay chips or fries?" The brunette raised the chips and fries in front of her wife who's looking at the list on things to buy.

"I think buying lay chips is like also buying the ninety percent air on it,"

"Same. So fries then?"

Chaeyoung nods and shift her attention to the list. She doesn't mind having an inappropriate dinner with Jisoo tonight, as long as they can cuddle. All is good.

The two proceeds to walk through another aisles, grabbing things from the shelves, fridges, and freezers, and of course, they wouldn't miss to have a little debate over which product to pick as they slowly filled up the cart. It was one of the things they unconsciously do when they're both together.

"What are we having later?"

"What do you want to eat for later?"

"I don't know. Chicken?"

"Didn't we have like Chicken as dinner yesterday?"

"Yeah, but that was original flavored. Let's have garlic flavored today," She lifts the chicken garlic flavored and places them in the cart.

She doesn't want to argue with her wife's obsession with Chicken, so Chaeyoung let it slide. Along the way, they start to grab another video games as Jisoo says she's sick with The last of us and start playing Resident Evil Biohazard. As the cart was starting to get full, with Jisoo pushing the cart.

Of course Jisoo wouldn't miss the suspicious smile slash look that is prominent on her wife's facial features as she puts something in the cart. She narrowed her eyes at her wife and Chaeyoung notices it, giving her also a look.

"What?"

"I see what you did there,"

Chaeyoung pauses, "We ran out of biscuits."

"I'm pretty sure we still have the tiger biscuits we brought last time from Target," She says, reaching out to take a look at what Chaeyoung put into the cart.

"Seriously?" She asks, her gaze shifting back and fort to the blonde and to the biscuit.

"What's wrong with Finger Marie?" Her wife pouts, taking the biscuit out from Jisoo's grip.

"It's delicious and I want it,"

Jisoo swears it felt like they've just exchanged souls, and moreover, it feels like having a five year old kid.

Chaeyoung stares at her, her eyes turning into a big puppy eyes and pouts more. Jisoo shifts her head away from the blonde. Chaeyong really do know when to use her trump card against Jisoo.

"Okay fine," She sighs in defeat, raising both of her hands like a criminal and Chaeyoung huffs a laugh, leaning closer to plant a kiss on the brunette's lips which the brunette replies eagerly.

"Thank you,"

Okay, if this is her reward on buying Chaeyoung a Finger Marie biscuit, she might as well buy the whole company if that is.

Once they got everything payed for and back to their home. They start to settle things at the counter, once they've finished. They would spend their remaining time at their living room with Chaeyoung being the big spoon for today, playing Resident Evil Bio-hazard (Which the duo regretted buying it), enjoying some Netflix movies, and just chill-axing with each other on the couch.

It was a perfect day for the duo.