Jisoo and her peanut M&Ms

HOME

Chaeyoung's peanut secret

Chaeyoung sighs as she gives up on what she was trying to do for minutes. She couldn't reach the zip no matter how much she stretches to reach it. She narrowed her eyes at herself in the mirror until she sees the brunette casually passing by behind her with a smile.

"Jisoo," She calls out, turning her body to meet the brunette.

"Can you help me lift up my zipper? I can't reach it." She casually says, turning her back against Jisoo to show the zipper.

On the other hand, Jisoo stared at her wife for a moment before she was brought out of her thoughts.

"S-sure,"

Chaeyoung hummed in response, still looking at herself. Failing to notice the smirk that is prominent on her wife's face. Jisoo and her were going to go to a party hosted by none other than Jisoo's parents and Chaeyoung's in-laws, The Kims. Today, Chaeyoung wore one of her favorite dress. Yves Saint Laurent's embroidered ruf-

"Up. Jisoo, I said up,"

"R-right."

The sight of her flustered wife on the mirror was enough for Chaeyoung to burst in soft laughter. After seconds, Jisoo backed away with a smile prominent on her facial feature.

"So, how do I look?" Chaeyoung asked, turning her body as she glances at the mirror before meeting the brunette's eyes.

"A tempting morsel, Roseanne."

"Well, thank you for the compliment, Ms. Kim." Chaeyoung says, giggling at her wife's remarks.

Jisoo flashed her a small grin before leaning closer to plant a small kiss on the strawberry blonde's lips. The brunette could feel Chaeyoung's smiles between their kiss.

"Now you're making me want to ditch the party," Jisoo says between their kiss, slightly pouting.

"We don't want a scolding Mama Kim waiting for us in the Mansion, Soo." Chaeyoung giggled as she distances herself and fixed her dress.

"Right," Jisoo laughs along.

Chaeyoung gave a smile to her wife before walking to their bed and grabbed the necessary things to her hand bag. Between Jisoo and her, Chaeyoung is always the one who brings a hand bag whenever they go on some occasions together. Jisoo, on the other hand, the brunette wasn't the type to bring a hand bag with her. In fact, she leaves her phone on Chaeyoung's handbag as well as her wallet. Jisoo loves to bring nothing with her, because she forgets things easily.

Hearing a familiar honk on the outside. Chaeyoung knows that is her cue to leave the house. Before leaving the room, she checks the electricity around the house. Seeing no threat that could burn down the house while they're away at the Kim's Mansion. Chaeyoung smiled as she finally took her leave outside the house.

The sight of Jisoo, dancing and jamming to whatever the song she's playing on the car was the first thing Chaeyoung sees when her eyes landed on the car. She bit her bottom lip, stifled a laughter as she joins her wife.

The road trip from their house to the Kim's Mansion were fun. Jisoo singing along to any kinds of BLACKPINK songs as she move her shoulders up and down and playfully bump it to Chaeyoung's. The blonde would break in laughter whenever she sees Jisoo doing some silly things like doing some funny dances. Gosh, sometimes, Chaeyoung wonders how Jisoo got the title, "One of the most Intimidating CEOs in the business industry". Her wife is far from intimidating.

Chaeyoung took her hand bag with her before finally walking out from the car along with Jisoo. They've just arrived at the Kim's Mansion and as expected, The Kims are on it again. Throwing big parties like there is no tomorrow.

The Kims are one of the most influential family in their nation. No kidding, The Kims are like the crazy rich Asians, always throwing big magnificent parties and because of the magnificent parties they throw every year. It is no surprising for Chaeyoung to see reporters and photographers gathering up in the main entrance, taking every picture of people that is invited.

Thank God her wife choose to drop off where there are less people and less nuisance.

Chaeyoung was brought out of her thoughts when she felt Jisoo's hand on hers. Jisoo gave her a reassuring smile before she leads them to the entrance. It would be a lie if that didn't made her a little calm.

Seeing a lot of people as they pass by around the mansion. Chaeyoung admitted it was a little bit uncomfortable to feel a lot of eyes on them. Nonetheless, Chaeyoung held her ground tightly and held her chin up with a smile on her lips.

Seeing a lot of people immediately approaching them when they started to blend in into the crowd. Chaeyoung knew they'll be engaging to some unnecessary conversation. She sighs, this will be a long day for them.

After engaging to some unnecessary conversation. Chaeyoung was getting tired and honestly, all she wants to do at this moment is to go home with Jisoo and cuddle in the couch, and then sleep together, but the blonde couldn't. Not when she sees Jisoo is still engaging to some conversation with important people near on the food stall, totally forgetting about her.

The blonde sighs at her chair. Propping her chin on her palm as she stares at the crowd in boredom. She mentally noted that after this; she'll immediately slumped her body on the bed. Unconsciously, her gaze shifted and she found herself staring at the food stall and there, she saw one of her favorite snack.

Her dear peanut M&Ms.

If only she could snatch it from the table in instant. The blonde sighs. She couldn't.

When she was a child, there was one thing she dislikes the most, aside from avocados. She dislikes the smell of the peanut butter. Not just the smell of the peanut butter, but she also dislike the idea of mixing peanut butter with anything. In conclusion, she dislikes peanut butter in any kind of forms except peanut M&Ms.

Some people were wondering why the blonde dislikes peanut butter, but Chaeyoung also doesn't know why she's not fond with it either.

There was also one time where she used to tell people she doesn't like peanut butter and all, but they'd get all defensive like, "Peanut butter is amazing, how do you not like it!?" and before Chaeyoung knew, she's already explaining and defending her taste buds. It's not her fault she's not fond with the smell of peanut butter and the taste of it.

Years passed, after she met Jisoo, Chaeyoung somehow got tired of explaining herself to people and just start telling people a lie. A lie that she's allergic to peanuts, because that way, she wouldn't be at fault whenever she says she hates the smell of peanut butter. In their eyes, she'll be a little baby who doesn't get to taste the amazing peanut butter in her entire life and everyone would feel sad for her.

But in reality and the problem is Chaeyoung really loves peanut M&Ms and she couldn't eat them in public, because if she did, obviously, people will know about her peanut secret, so she secretly eats peanut M&Ms at their home and apparently, the only one who knows about her peanut secret is none other than her wife, Jisoo.

"Chaeyoung!"

Brought away from her thoughts, Chaeyoung raised her eyebrow as she unconsciously also raised her head to meet the familiar voice. Jisoo was standing consciously in front of her and Chaeyoung's eyebrows furrowed more in confusion when she sees Jisoo moving her head from right to left as if she was checking if someone could see them.

"What are you doing, Soo?" She asks.

"Shh, they can see us."

The blonde's confusion only grew more when she felt Jisoo urging her to stand up from her sit, which she followed. Once she did, Jisoo Immediately took her away from the crowd, as well as her hand bag. At this point, she was now beyond confused on why the brunette is acting like this. Jisoo is acting like she just stole Spain's most valuable diamond in their country.

"Soo, you're going too fast," She says between her panting, but the brunette didn't listen as she continues to drag Chaeyoung into a secluded place. When they've finally arrive at the secluded place, Jisoo finally stopped and Chaeyoung wants to thank the gods. She mentally noted she'll train her stamina tomorrow.

"Soo, you're acting like you just st-"

"Shh! I got you this!"

The excitement that is laced with Jisoo's voice was enough for Chaeyoung to focus on her wife, instead of getting more confused and confused.

Jisoo's hands were busy wriggling inside her pocket, as if she was trying to find something from her pocket when her pocket is always empty. A smile escaped on the brunette's lips and Chaeyoung guessed the brunette finally grasp what she was trying to find.

"Here," The brunette murmurs as she handed at least thirty peanut M&Ms at the blonde.

The blonde stood still, frozen on her ground as her eyes remained glued on the brunette's hands, more specifically at the peanut M&Ms.

The blonde wasn't speaking anything, so Jisoo continued, "I was sneakily accumulating them all night for you, because I could see the pain your eyes as you stared at the M&Ms on the food stall."

"Jisoo..."

The brunette hummed in response, meeting the blonde's eyes that is almost filled with tears.

"What's wrong, baby?" Jisoo asked, her voice is laced with worry. Putting back the M&Ms on her pocket, she leans closer and engulfed the blonde into a tight embrace.

"Did you not like my surprise?" She whispered, "If this is about me leaving you alone in the table. I'm sorry, It's just I know you love Peanut M&Ms and I thought I'll secretly take some for you, but some idiots caught me accumulating, so it took me long enough to get in the ta-"

The brunette was shut into silence when Chaeyoung pressed her lips against the brunette. The brunette widened her eyes in surprised, but later on closed her own eyes. Wrapping her hands around the strawberry blonde, she pulled her more closer to her. Chaeyoung was the first one to break their kiss and Jisoo could swore her heart melted at the sight.

"I love you, Jisoo." Chaeyoung whispered.

Jisoo was stunned at what just happened, she blinked, but nonetheless gained her composure. She smiled sweetly at the blonde, her arms still wrapped at Chaeyoung's waist. The brunette gazes for a second on Chaeyoung's eyes before reaching out one hand to caress the blonde's bangs and tucked it on her ear. She doesn't know why the blonde is acting like this, but she's sure to buy all the peanut M&Ms she sees at Target or Walmart just to make Chaeyoung happy.

"I love you, Chaeyoung." Jisoo whispered.