Jisoo is nursing

HOME

Chaeyoung is sick 

Jisoo knew something is off.

At first, she was hesitant to trust her instinct, and tried to confirm it by observing the blonde in silence about what really is wrong, and Chaeyoung was acting like everything is fine.

Until Jisoo had found her, wrapping herself like a burrito in the couch. Poor Chaeyoung, she looked so fragile and weak that Jisoo is ready to call the nine-one-one emergency hotline, but fortunately, the blonde have stopped her before she can.

"Hey, How are you feeling?"

Chaeyoung was brought out of her head as Jisoo made her way through the living room. Placing down the bowl of soup on the coffee table, and bend down to meet Chaeyoung's face with hers.

A weak smile escaped on Chaeyoung's lips which made Jisoo's heart feel a little bit broken. She hated seeing Chaeyoung sick, but what she hates more is she couldn't do anything to help the blonde to recover faster.

"I'm sorry," She whispered at the blonde.

Chaeyoung shot her eyebrow up, indicating that she was confused at what the brunette have said.

Jisoo paused, pursing her lips. She lets out a sigh as her eyes immediately found it's way on the right side, avoiding the blonde's eyes.

"You must have been feeling right now," She says, her eyes slowly looking down at her fidgeting fingers, "And I can't do anything about it and I also didn't notice it. I'm sorry,"

"I'm okay, Soo. I just need a little bit rest, okay? It's not your fault, so there's no need to be sorry." She says, trying to reassure the brunette, but the sight of Chaeyoung smiling faintly was enough for Jisoo to feel something break inside her.

Jisoo held Chaeyoung's pale face closer, she could feel her wife leaned through her touch which made the brunette smile and then presses a kiss to her forehead before standing up, and pointed at what she prepared on the coffee table.

"I made you chicken broth," She sheepishly says at the blonde, "I hope it's edible enough to make you feel better." She added, which made the blonde laughed lightly, but the laughter died afterwards when she sees a pair of familiar tablets along the bowl of Chicken broth.

Chaeyoung looks pointedly at the tablet and then at Jisoo, "I love you for making me Chicken broth, but can we skip the food? I'm sleepy,"

"Baby, you need that to get better."

"Your cuddles is enough to make me feel better."

"It doesn't work that way, Chaeng," She chuckles, "Now, sit up," She bends down, and tucked her hands under Chaeyoung's armpits to put her wife into a sitting position.

"Do I have a chance to change your mind?"

"Do you want me to be honest?"

"Yes, please,"

"I think you know the answer to that question, Chaeng."

Chaeyoung sighs, her gaze shifting back and forth at Jisoo to the chicken broth. Chaeyoung takes a small sip on the Chicken broth, she was surprised to know it tasted better than what she have expected, though she felt something a little bit salty inside it. She loves it.

"Do you like it?" She hears Jisoo, who sat beside her, and her right arm wrapped into the blonde's shoulders.

The blonde nodded in response, it eased her nauseous feeling she felt before.

"I'm glad,"

After three minutes of continuously sipping on the chicken broth. Chaeyoung have finally finished and nudges her wife on the side, "I finished it," She whispered.

Jisoo looks down at the bowl, satisfied that Chaeyoung have finished all of it. She ran her fingers through the blonde's hair locks before planting small kisses on top of it.She handed her the bitter tablets which created a small scowl on the blonde's face, but wordlessly takes them before slumping her body against Jisoo like all of her energy is gone.

Comfortable silence was surrounding them, Jisoo's arms were around the blonde, caressing it's arm with her fingers, and the blonde was closing her own eyes, sighing contently. Enjoying the brunette's fingertips brushing against her shoulders.

"You're still an arse for making me drink that bitter tablets," Jisoo scoffs a laugh, "You love me,"

"And you owe me lot of Hot Cheetos,"

"Can I pay with cuddles instead of Hot Cheetos?"

Chaeyoung hummed in response. Jisoo moves herself away from Chaeyoung for a moment, taking a book before settling beside Chaeyoung on the couch.

Both layed down on the couch with Jisoo wrapping the blanket around them and held Chaeyoung against her with her right arm, her sick wife was now  closing her own eyes and Jisoo smiles at that before pressing a kiss against her warm temple. She made a mental note to clean up Chaeyoung with a wet towel to ease the hotness she feels, but she guesses that can wait for a moment until cuddle time is over.

Jisoo reads the book as Chaeyoung naps on her. She was just simply reading, enjoying Chaeyoung's breathing hitting on her chest. After about 20 minutes, Chaeyoung begins to stir, pausing, then widened her eyes, "Fuc-"

Before Jisoo could stand up and get a bucket. Chaeyoung had throw up over the couch and onto the floor. Chaeyoung's body heaves as it brings up from what was in her stomach and it looked painful. In instinct, Jisoo leaned closer and held Chaeyoung's hair to prevent it from covering her face and lets her clear her system. The damage was already done to the floor and Jisoo doesn't see the point in trying to save it now.

Jisoo tied Chaeyoung's hair gently when she felt Chaeyoung started to lean up again. She starts to settle her first, against the back of the couch, and gets up to put away the blanket along with the pillows. Once she's down, she made her way to the bathroom and came back later with a wet towel.

Jisoo started to wipe the sweat forming on her forehead, before wiping the remnants at the corner of her lips. The blonde closes her own eyes, taking a deep breathe, and started to whimper, "Sorry... I... I feel so nauseated, and I didn't mean to throw it up on the floor. I'll clean that up later,"

Jisoo smiles a little, caressing the blonde's head before planting a small kiss, "It's alright, Chae. I'll clean everything up. Just take a rest, okay?" She whispered at the blonde. The blonde nodded her head in response. "Sorry," She muttered under her breathe and Jisoo smiles as she holds out her hand.

"Now let's get you cleaned up and settle you in our bed,"

With a small portion of her regained strength and energy, Chaeyoung reached out and Jisoo gently pulled her over.

"Thank you," She was low on energy, but manage to say that to the brunette. The brunette nodded her head in response before the duo walked to the bathroom.

The mess was disgusting if Jisoo were to asked how was it, but it came with the package of looking after a sick Chaeyoung. The brunette doesn't mind though, she'll put up with anything for Chaeyoung's sake even if it meant cleaning the vomit on the floor.