Jisoo and the forgotten sleeping bag

HOME

Wrong turn dude

"I can't believe you forgot to bring it, Jisoo!"

"It slipped on my mind, okay," Jisoo said with an apologetic smile.

"And also it's not like sleeping bags are that imp--"

"Sleeping bags are important, Jisoo."

"Oh, come on Chaeyoung. You're acting like we couldn't sleep in the car,"

"That's because we can't sleep in the car! That's why we brought a tent in the first place. To sleep in the tent with sleeping bags on it, not in the car!"

Jisoo snapped shut. Just hearing the annoyance laced with Chaeyoung's voice is enough for her to shiver down on her position. She knows it's the best to not push Chaeyoung's buttons when she's in this kind of mood.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, turning her back at the brunette with a huff and continued to walk through their tent. Taking out their food supplies out from the bag and starting to accumulate and prepare what they were going to cook for their lunch. Jisoo could only wince every time she hears the cans bumping into some kind of steel, creating a loud bang, pitying and thinking the cans would at least be broken or least dented.

"Just tell me you don't want to go camping with me, Jisoo." Chaeyoung said, sounding like a kicked puppy.

Jisoo sighs, it's not like she doesn't want to go camping with the strawberry blonde. Of course she would love to go camping with her, she was just distracted by her secretary who emailed her a report about their company and completely forgot to put the sleeping bags at the back of their car.

Seeing how upset Chaeyoung had become, Jisoo saunters her way over to Chaeyoung. Bending her knees as she slowly slipped over her arms at the strawberry blonde's waist. Chaeyoung stiffened, was gonna look over her shoulder, but stopped mid-way and focused instead on the cans. Jisoo, who felt her lover's body language, starts to plant small kisses on her cheeks down to her nape.

"Chae, hey, I'm sorry baby..." She whispered, slipping her hand to take a hold of the poor can grasped tightly on the strawberry blonde's hand. She successfully saved the can, however, Chaeyoung held her ground tightly and refused to look at Jisoo.

"Chaeyoung..." She muttered softly, attempting to turn the strawberry blonde to face her, but Chaeyoung gripped on the bag was preventing her from doing so.

Sighing, Jisoo decides to give up. The brunette turned her back at the blonde and left the tent, leaving Chaeyoung alone on the floor.

"Stupid Jisoo..." The blonde muttered under her breath and started to accumulate the things that are needed for their lunch. She made a mental note to put a lot of vegetables on the brunette's plate as a punishment.

The duo continued to do their separated task. Jisoo starts to do the fire and Chaeyoung starts to prep the food. Neither of them talked, so the atmosphere was tense or at least that's what Chaeyoung thought Jisoo is feeling right now.

Cutting the carrots and putting it all on the pan, she could feel Jisoo's eyes from time to time. She admits it somehow distracted her, but chooses to not show it and decides to focus on what's in front of her right now. Rolling her eyes as she feels Jisoo's bum bumping against her own playfully, she doesn't respond, earning a pout from the brunette.

"You really won't talk to me?"

The blonde did not respond and continued to chop. Thankful that the brunette is not pushing further more and decided to just walk away out of Chaeyoung's sight. She wasn't really mad at the brunette anymore, she was, a while ago, because sleeping bags is one of the necessary things to have when you're camping with your partner, but after minutes passed, her annoyance with the brunette started to disappear. Maybe she really couldn't resist Jisoo.

After preparing the food along with Jisoo's help. Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes in suspicion at what's in front of her: Jisoo is utterly quiet, sipping on her soup, and diligently ate her vegetables up.

Jisoo was never the one to like vegetables, yet, she's here, eating like it's chicken paired with rice for breakfast.

After eating, they were supposed to do a small game of theirs and that is to play chess to determine who's going to wash the dishes, but of course, the two won't play the game. Neither of them talked, though there at times Chaeyoung would notice the glances Jisoo throws at her from time to time. Chaeyoung doesn't know why, but the way Jisoo is trying to suppress her laughter when there is nothing funny annoys her. Is there something wrong with my face?

On the other hand, the brunette was suppressing her laughter. If Chaeyoung isn't going to listen to her, then she's going to make her talk.

Before lunch, she purposely flipped the batteries on their music player, fully knowing Chaeyoung is going to use them to blast some Paramore music in the tent after washing the dishes. And even if the music player is not enough, she intentionally scattered the water bottles on the floor for Chaeyoung to pick up later. It's a jerk move, but that way, Chaeyoung will talk to her.

Smiling in victory, all Jisoo has to do is now wait at her chair with her Mario Kart accompanying her.

Minutes passed of continuously playing Mario Kart, Jisoo swore she could feel the aura and finally see the Devil in Chaeyoung, approaching her with her hand grasping the water bottle she intentionally scattered a while ago.

"Bless my soul, I hope God accepts Chicken in paradise," She whispered at herself, her eyes followed Chaeyoung's figure.

"Hey ba--"

"I'll give you three seconds to explain why you forgot the sleeping bags."

Jisoo gulped, standing up from her chair, then stared at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung crossed her arms, throwing a stern look, though she's not really that mad anymore.

"What?"

Jisoo stares at her before restraining laugh at her wife. Chaeyoung only looked at her, weirdly, is this the result of her ignoring Jisoo for like almost one hour? Because this didn't happen when she ignored the brunette for two painful days back in college.

"Sorry..." She chuckled before clearing at her wife, "It's just, you look really cute just now."

"Okay, I know I'm cute, Soo, so tell me your reason why you forgot the damn sleeping bags."

The blonde frowns at her sight. Jisoo was only flashing her a smile, opening her arms like a kid before running closer to the strawberry blonde.

"You finally talked to me," She giggled.

"I'm still mad at you for not bringing the sleeping bags."

Jisoo pouts, snuggling closer at the strawberry blonde's neck, "I know. I'm sorry, strawberry... Park was sending the reports and I kind of forgot to put the sleeping bags at the back of the car..." She sighs, "And also, I would love to spend time with you in any way I can, even if it's possibly meeting a serial killer in the middle of the woods."

"You're overreacting, Soo." Chaeyoung rolls her eyes, restraining a soft laugh at the brunette's words.

"I'm not! Like seriously, we might bump into some dude from Wrong turn,"

"You're watching too much horror movies, Soo,"

Jisoo shrugs at the comment, sensing that Chaeyoung is not annoyed with her anymore. She distanced herself as she smiles, but not detaching her arms around the strawberry blonde's waist, "So what do you say? Does sleeping in the car sound good to you?" She asks, flashing a toothy grin at the strawberry blonde.

"No,"

Jisoo's smile falls down, "But alright, let's sleep in the car, but you owe me a lot of hot cheetos..." Chaeyoung trails off, "And finger maries..."

Jisoo groans lightly, rolling her eyes teasingly at the strawberry blonde, "You and your hot cheetos and finger maries..."

Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes, "Do you want to be forgiven or what?" She asks, though she already forgave the brunette a while ago.

Jisoo sighs before she flashes a small grin, "Fine, Hot Cheetos and Finger Marie it is then," She says before stealing a small peck from the strawberry blonde's lips.