Chaeyoung is pissed

HOME

Jisoo is fueling it

 

"Jisoo," Chaeyoung starts, holding her gaze at the brunette.

"Where are my keys?" She asks, sighing.

"I'm not telling," Jisoo replies, breaking her gaze away from Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung furrows her eyebrows together and groans. Jisoo is totally acting like a child at this moment. She looks over at the side, hoping to find what Jisoo is hiding, but before she can fully grasp with her own eyes. Jisoo moves swiftly enough to block Chaeyoung's view with a smirk plastered all over her face.

"Nope!" She says, popping the ‘p’.

"Oh come on!" Chaeyoung says frustratingly, almost wanting to give up, but didn't.

"I'm late, Jisoo,"

"So?"

"I'm gonna count to three. If you're not going to give me my keys, I'm leaving." 

Jisoo nods and shrugs, looking Chaeyoung at the eyes boredly, and somehow, inside Chaeyoung was starting to piss off with Jisoo's strange behavior.

"One," She starts.

Chaeyoung's eyes start to scan Jisoo, but Jisoo doesn't even flinch, and only raises her hand to look at her nails boredly. As if she was waiting for Chaeyoung to continue.

"Two,"

"Three!" Jisoo says points happily at her as if they were playing countouts.

Chaeyoung's eye twitched for a moment before closing both of them and taking a deep breath.

Calm yourself, Chaeyoung. 

"Jisoo," She breathes out, reaching out to pinch her nose bridge. 

"What? I thought we're playing countouts." Jisoo says dumbly.

"I'm late. Don't you have any things to do aside from annoying me?"

Jisoo shakes her head.

"Didn't you mention yesterday that you have an important meeting today?"

"Did I?"

"You did!" Chaeyoung points at her before handing out her palm.

"Now give me my keys, cause I'm seriously late."

Chaeyoung swore Jisoo is testing her patience when she sees the brunette reaching out to caress her chin as if she was stalling time. Unfortunately for Jisoo, Chaeyoung has no time for that, and immediately steps in to snatch the keys from the brunette's grasp.

However, before she can fully grasp it. Jisoo moves swiftly enough at the side, causing Chaeyoung to almost kiss the floor. She groans when she realizes she missed and glared at her wife who's now suppressing her laughter.

"I have no time for this, Soo. Seriously!" She hissed.

"Well, I have," 

Chaeyoung blinks, totally done from her wife's sudden behavior. She raises both of her hands in defeat.

"You know what, I'm gonna walk. Whatever, Jisoo. Whatever."

She takes her briefcase with her, turning her heels, and is ready to walk out until she feels Jisoo's hand holding her arm to stop her.

"Hey,"

"Let go." 

"Look at me,"

"No. I'm mad at you. Don't talk to me." She hissed, attempting to get away from Jisoo's grasp.

"Really? Because you just talked to me." 

Chaeyoung sighs, turning her heels to face Jisoo. She doesn't say anything at Jisoo, but Jisoo can really feel the frustration building up on her. Jisoo sighs, surrendering. 

"Sorry," She mumbles, slowly letting go of Chaeyoung's arm.

Chaeyoung bit her bottom lip when she saw Jisoo looking away from her. Her eyes screamed with sadness and somehow, inside Chaeyoung couldn't stand it.

"Drive me?" Chaeyoung hesitantly asks her lover.

Jisoo's head shot up and Chaeyoung swore she saw a tint of mischievous twinkles, but decided to shrug it off. Thinking it's just her imagination. Maybe her lover misses her too much and just wanted to drive her to her work. Yeah, drive her to the office.

"Okay." Jisoo replies, flashing a big smile, and takes Chaeyoung's hand on hers.

The duo were now seated on the car. Jisoo taking the wheel as her other hand were holding and drawing small circles Chaeyoung's hand gently. Jisoo was humming along to the songs that were played on the radio and as much as Chaeyoung wanted to join. She couldn't, not when she's busy calling her Jin, her secretary to inform her client that she'll be arriving late.

"Jin is not answering my calls," Chaeyoung murmurs, frustratingly at her seat.

Jisoo who noticed it only gave a small squeeze in response.

"Maybe he's busy," Jisoo says, her breath a little bit shaky.

Chaeyoung picked up and furrowed her brows. Then realization hits her when she realizes Jisoo takes the left route instead of her usual right route near to her office.

"Soo, what are you doing?" She says almost hardly, sticking out her head a little bit on the window to look over at the right route where her office is located.

Jisoo snickered in response, sprinting her car to the left side of the route, completely ignoring Chaeyoung's demands on her side.

"Soo, turn the wheels."

Silence.

"Soo, I'm not kidding."

Silence.

"Jisoo, turn the wheels or else I'll jump in the door."

"Try it." 

"Huh?"

"Try it. Jump on the door, Rosie. I dare you." Jisoo snickers, adding gas to Chaeyoung's irritation.

"I hate you." Chaeyoung murmurs, rolling her eyes, and folded her arms altogether.

"You hate me?"

"Yes."

"Sure, Rosie." Jisoo replies, still grinning widely. 

Chaeyoung doesn't respond and just slumps on her seat. Takes her hand away from Jisoo and glances at the window. She knew she couldn't win in an argument with the brunette, not when she's literally bouncing on her seat as if she has something on her sleeves for Chaeyoung to see. Chaeyoung has no utterly clue where this girl is taking her, but she trusts Jisoo enough to not let them drive through some creepy forest. 

She should stop watching thriller movies with Jisoo.

The silence between the duo was still present as the ride went by. Unfortunately, Roseanne has found herself almost blinking, fighting her urge to fall asleep in the car. The breeze was not helping and not to forget, Jisoo's hand who's sneaking on her thigh and drawing a small circle on it was worse. All of it was urging her to sleep and minutes later of fighting her to fall asleep has ended up with Chaeyoung surrendering. 

Jisoo chuckles when she hears the light snore escaping on Chaeyoung's nose and focuses her eyes on the road.

A couple of hours passed and Jisoo couldn't help, but to flash a proud smile when they arrived at the destination. Looking over at Chaeyoung, gently pressed her forefinger on Chaeyoung's cheeks.

"Hey..."

"Hmm..." Chaeyoung groans softly, waking up from her deep slumber.

Jisoo chuckles at the sight of her lover. Chaeyoung adjusted herself in the seat, feeling her back a little bit aching from her position.

"We're here." 

"Here?" Chaeyoung murmurs, reaching out to rub her eyes gently, and gets a look with her half eyes closed on the surroundings.

Her eyes open wide in shock when she sees a golden sand beach outside the car window, clear blue water out in the open, and there was a big villa located not so far on the sea. 

Chaeyoung snaps her gaze at Jisoo who was grinning widely at her. Chaeyoung gives her a hard look.

"Explain."

Jisoo's smile starts to falter and shrugs.

"Before you go riot over me, strangling me to death for annoying you a while ago, and making you frustrated, because of my childish actions. Chae, I care for you, okay? I've seen you glued on your seat, murmuring to some different languages frustratingly that I do not understand, like seriously, I can already tell that you're close to a burnout. I don't want you ending up in the hospital like I did, so I thought now would be a great time for a getaway. You know, a vacation where it will just be me, you, and this magnificent beach, and a lovely villa where there is a hot tub in it."

Chaeyoung gapes at her lover. Basically, what Jisoo tells her is that she's kidnapping her from her office for a vacation on this beach? It's not that Chaeyoung doesn't appreciate it, but the timings were really inconvenient. 

Chaeyoung couldn't just drop everything and disappear for like how many days. She has so many responsibilities she needs to deal with, important meetings, clients, and papers. She can't just drop everything and chill with Jisoo here.

"What about my meetings?" She asks, couldn't hide the expression what she's feeling on her face.

Jisoo laughs lightly and leans closer to Chaeyoung, wrapping her arms around her in a comforting hug.

"Listen, I know how much you love work, Chae, and everything you've been worried about has been dealt with. I promise. I didn't just kidnap you without sorting everything out first." 

"Who's gonna entertain my clients?"

"I got Jennie covered it."

"Meetings?"

"Jin covered it."

"And the papers?" 

"Got Seulgi covered it for you." 

Chaeyoung blinks, thinking all what Jisoo is saying. So basically, what Jisoo is telling her is that she has planned it all through. Like everything is planned and handled well. How long had she been planning this? How many others were involved to get her to have a break?

She sighs and pulls away from Jisoo to look up at her face which seemed to be almost kissing with the sun's golden light.

"Okay," She says quietly.

"A time off wouldn't hurt." 

Jisoo grins lightly, leaning down to plant a kiss on Chaeyoung's forehead.

"Yeah, so basically Lisa and I brought some surf boards from online and I thought It's a good idea to try and learn together you know? You may not remember, but you mentioned you once wanted to try surfing, so I thought why not try it here? Anyway, we've got the place for like seven days and can do whatever. Sleeping, playing video games all night, or watching movies, or just whatever the hell we want, so let's enjoy ourselves."

Chaeyoung stifles a laugh in adoration at her lover, but then falters when she remembers something.

"What about my clothes?"

“Who cares about clothes when ou can go with me, we’re alone anyway- Ouch!”

“I’m not kidding, Soo!” 

Jisoo grins widely before leaning closer to snuggle on Chaeyoung's neck, an action she does whenever she finds Chaeyoung adorable before distancing her face again. 

"Secretly packed the clothes I picked up for you at the back of the car." 

Chaeyoung smiles a little before looking over at her shoulder only to find a suitcase. She really prepared it all perfectly.

She looks back at Jisoo who's looking at her dreamly. Chaeyoung grins and leans over to press a kiss on her lips.

"Thank you, I think I need this."

“Anything for my lady.”