Jisoo doesn't like exercising

HOME

Chaeyoung loves exercising.

Chaeyoung has a nice body.

Jisoo has known that fact since their first date in some random amusement park in Seoul, and in the middle of their date. It rained (Which is a bummer for the duo), and both of them got wet when they failed to find a shelter and just played with the rain like children, which caused the brunette to have a fever and Chaeyoung's endless apologies about dragging her into the rain to play with her.

Jisoo doesn't mind though, because that day, when they were drying up in Chaeyoung's room, the brunette could swore she saw how fit the blonde is. She doesn't mean to check up, she just accidentally did. It was worth it to get the flu, Jisoo thought.

Jisoo doesn't like exercising herself. She was too lazy to do those things, but she does stretch for like one minute. As for Chaeyoung, she loves exercising, so it wasn't surprising for Jisoo when she sees the blonde, in her yoga outfit and a soothing pattern mat to match early in the morning.

Her hair was in a braid that Jisoo adores so much and earbuds connecting on her ears and Jisoo guessed she's listening to the calm playlist that Chaeyoung talked to her about days ago.

Jisoo shifts her attention, feeling hot all of a sudden, and decided to sneak on their kitchen to grab a sandwich and juice. She doesn't want to disturb the blonde, worse, drag her to do yoga with her.

"Hey buddy," She whispers when she sees Dalgom running towards her.

The dog barked playfully and wagged it's head on the brunette's foot which broke a small chuckle from the brunette and gave him his food for breakfast.

After minutes passed, Jisoo decided to peek her head through the door frame and shamelessly watched Chaeyoung do the Low Lunge position, stepping it's right foot as she stretched, and her eyes closed, indicating that she's focused.

Jisoo witnessed how Chaeyoung grunted and it was kind of y for the brunette if she were to be honest. She was too carried away on the sight that she forgot about her face, fully exposed on the full length mirror that Chaeyoung was in front of.

Opening her eyes from the position, her gaze immediately landed on Jisoo who's peeking adorably from the door frame.

"Admiring the view, Ms. Kim?"

"It's a fine mighty view, Ms. Park,"

The blonde giggled, stopping what she does and faced at her wife who saunters her way towards her.

"How long have you been watching me?"

"About twenty minutes ago since you started."

"Well, welcome to the Chaeyoung yoga series then,"

Jisoo giggles, extending her hand for hers and blonde gladly accepted, but unexpectedly pulled her into the yoga mat which caused the brunette to land on top of the blonde.

"Don't you wanna join me here?" She teased, flashing a seductive smirk to the brunette.

"I'll pass, baby," She giggles, and was going to break the contact with the blonde. However, she widened her eyes in surprise when she felt Chaeyoung's legs, circling her waist and trapping her.

"Well..." Chaeyoung trails off, reaching out to touch her lips gently down to her collarbone. Jisoo raised her eyebrow at the blonde.

"How about an exercise on the lips?"

Jisoo pursed her lips, looking at the blonde's eyes, and the blonde did the same. A tease starts to flicker on her eyes and Jisoo knows that scheme behind those chocolate doe eyes.

"I'm not falling for your traps again, baby." She smiles, brushing her fingers on the blonde's forehead, and attempted to stand up, but was held back by the blonde.

"Roseanne,"

"Jisoo,"

"Okay fine, but just one kiss, alright?" The blonde nodded her head in anticipation. Circling her arms around the brunette with a wide smile on her lips.

"You're such a baby,"

"I'm your baby,"

Jisoo giggles, leaning closer and planted a small kiss on the blonde's lips. Chaeyoung parted her lips slighty, giving the brunette all the access she wants. Jisoo couldn't help, but to smile when she feels the blonde smiled at their kiss and moaned as she pulls the brunette more.

"Cuddles?" The brunette breathes out, slowly sliding herself at the side when she feels Chaeyoung's grip has start to soften.

"I'm sweaty," The blonde says as she shook her head, "And I haven't taken a shower either,"

The brunette opens her arms at the blonde, a grin that is prominent on her lips.

"Cuddles?"

"Dork," Chaeyoung says, before rolling herself at the brunette's arms.

"You just changed my mind about exercising," Jisoo whispered at the blonde's ear, which made Chaeyoung laughed, "So what do you say? I was thinking of doing squats workout today."

Jisoo glances at her wife on the full length mirror. Chaeyoung's eyes were glued onto her and it was twinkling like the stars. Jisoo nodded her head at the blonde, not really caring whether she'll be drenched of sweats later. Doing any sort of exercise with Chaeyoung was fun, more interesting than working out on her own. Not just that, she'll get to check out her wife in a close view.

Maybe exercising isn't that bad after all.