Chaeyoung, wine, and refrigerator light

HOME

We're dancing 'round the kitchen in the refrigerator light

Chaeyoung didn't remember how she ended up in this position with Jisoo, but one thing was certain: she was drunk, primarily from the wine they had been sipping for what seemed like an eternity for the evening, and the rest from Jisoo's sweet words in her ears.

However, the raven was also slipping it with some dirty jokes. Chaeyoung would often break into a fit of giggling in Jisoo's arms as she playfully shoved the raven, not so far away from her. Jisoo would respond with a lazy smile, indicating she was drunk, and if Chaeyoung were to ask if the raven was drunk. Jisoo would often deny that she wasn't and, to say that it wasn't adorable in the strawberry blonde's eyes, would be a lie.

Without a word, Jisoo held her hand before pulling her closer into her arms. Chaeyoung let herself be dragged and when she did, she was already snuggling closer into Jisoo's arms as they danced around the kitchen in the refrigerator light.

Silence. Nobody dared to speak as they both enjoyed just being in each other's arms. And with every second that passed by, Chaeyoung realized she had closed her eyes as she felt the delicate touch of the raven behind her.

"I'm getting cold and warm at the same time." Jisoo starts. Chaeyoung hummed in response, fluttering her eyes open, and glanced at her lover.

Jisoo's eyes were locked on her and, clearly, Chaeyoung could tell that Jisoo was drunk and dazed. So was Chaeyoung, but the only difference is that Chaeyoung could hold her liquor a lot more than Jisoo. 

Jisoo continued with a pout. "The refrigerator is cold and you're hot." 

"Tell me about it," said Chaeyoung softly.

Jisoo hummed sleepily and it took her a lot of seconds to reply. "I have a secret." She blurts out.

Chaeyoung hummed, her arms still wrapped around Jisoo. "What's your secret?" She whispered under her breath.

"I think I've just seen Pikachu passing by us." Jisoo whispered, pointing at the back of Chaeyoung with her lips.

Though, Chaeyoung knew it wasn't true. She looked back, her arms still connected, and it turned out it was only Hank wagging his own tail towards them. She giggled softly, "I can see him." She said, playing along.

"Yeah, right. I mean, I should tell Lisa about it and enjoy the jealousy in her face. " Jisoo mumbled and smirked, imagining a jealous Lisa in her head, jealous of her spotting Pikachu in their house.

"Hmm, do it tomorrow..." Chaeyoung mumbled lazily, leaning her face closer into Jisoo's neck to snuggle, and tightening her grip around Jisoo's waist. "Stay with me for a while."

Jisoo responded with a hum, tightening her grip a little bit on the strawberry blonde's waist, and planted a small kiss right on Chaeyoung's cheek before she rested her forehead on Chaeyoung's shoulder. Both of them stayed in silence, in each other's arms. Just resting their heads on one another's shoulders, and if asked, it felt great. It always feels great when you're with the person you've always wanted to spend your whole life with. And nothing can change that for Chaeyoung and Jisoo.