Jisoo and Jennie

HOME

Chaeyoung and Lisa

"They're late," Jisoo murmurs, roaming her eyes around her surroundings.

Chaeyoung sighs softly and then holds the brunette's hands, "I texted Lisa. They'll be here soon." She reassures with a smile.

Jisoo nods, holding Chaeyoung's back on hers, "Do you wanna eat ice cream while we wait? I'm paying." She says, pointing at the ice cream parlor located near the ferris wheel. 

"Bold of you to assume that I would decline that offer of yours, Soo." Chaeyoung laughs, nodding her head, and with a beat, Jisoo dragged her to the ice cream parlor located near the ferris wheel area. 

They were going to have a double date today and apparently, the masters of the plans hadn't arrived yet, and Jisoo thought, why not take and treat both of themselves to some ice cream? That way, they could ease their impatiens, well only Jisoo's patience since she has this thin like someone's strand of hair. 

"Strawberry or Chocolate?" Jisoo asks, her eyes remained glued on the ice cream menu.

"Strawberry," Chaeyoung replied.

Jisoo nods, "I wanna try strawberry, but I also wanna eat the vanilla, but I also wanna eat chocolate," She murmurs, frowning for a moment, but when an idea lit up. She nudges Chaeyoung on the side of her waist, "Let me take a bite on yours, okay," 

Not waiting for her wife's reply, she immediately took their orders, and paid the ice cream man with a smile on both of their lips.

"Thank you for purchasing. I hope you'll have a good day ahead of you two." The man said as he handed ice creams to the duo.

"So any updates with Lisa?" Jisoo asks as both of them walk to some vacant seat. 

Chaeyoung shakes, "I think they're still arguing about milk and cereals," She takes a seat, the opposite of Jisoo's, "Jennie once mentioned that she got late, because of their small debates." 

Jisoo shakes her head, rolling her eyes teasingly, "Stubborn couples." She murmurs, taking a bite on hers and hummed in delight.

"It's that good?" Jisoo nods, taking a portion once again. She hummed in delight and glanced at Chaeyoung who's looking at her with an unexplainable expression.

"Can I taste it?" Chaeyoung asks, pointing the ice cream using her lips.

Jisoo nods, taking a small portion, and was going to offer it to the strawberry until she felt Chaeyoung her hand on her collar and moved her closer as Chaeyoung blocked their faces with a fan.

They kissed.

Jisoo widens her eyes in shock, Chaeyoung was not the type to do kisses in public, but just now, she initiated it.

"Come on, babe. Cerial first then mi-- Oh my God! My eyes!" Lisa yelled, hiding her eyes with her hand while the other hand was hiding Jennie's.

Both of them flinched in their seats. Chaeyoung immediately broke their kiss and their face flushed in red when they realized they just got caught kissing in the middle of nowhere with lots of people.

"Please not in front of my wife's innocent eyes, please." Lisa murmurs, shaking her head like a mother who just caught her children doing bad things. 

Jennie, on the other hand, blushed lightly and sat beside Chaeyoung who's covering her face like a highschool girl caught making out with someone in the hallway. 

"So anyway, what's the plan?" Lisa asks, nudging Jisoo at the side whose acting like nothing happened a while ago though the brunette is screaming mentally inside. 

Jisoo shrugs, not knowing what to answer. She, too, doesn't know where to go in this big place. 

"Jeez, alright. Anyway, I was thinking of playing arcade, taking rides, then eat some food for lunch or evening. How's that sound?" 

All of them nodded, "You better not choose a rollercoaster or else I'll throw you off the cliff." Chaeyoung says, throwing a glare at the thai.

"Don't worry, babe. I won't," Lisa winks at Chaeyoung then stood up offering her hand to Chaeyoung. The four of them start to walk together with Jennie and Jisoo on the back and head over to the right side of the building where you can see a lot of shooting games. 

Knowing fully well how their wives could get so competitive with each other. Both Jisoo and Jennie aren't surprised anymore to see their wives hovering together in the shooting booth. 

With competitive looks on their facial features, Jisoo and Jennie knew they couldn't change both of their minds and just decided to wait for the duo to finish killing off each other's . 

It was nice and fun, not the part where Chaeyoung and Lisa would argue together and would kick each other's shoes to distract and fail to shoot correctly. Jisoo found a good opportunity to catch up with Jennie after not having spoken to her for almost about 2 weeks, because of work. They laughed and joked, taking the opportunity to talk about how Lisa so bad when it comes to shooting, Chaeyoung's heavy aussie accent when she's too engrossed on the game, Jisoo's never ending saga of almost blowing off the house, because she literally at doing chores, but she's trying her best, and lastly, Jennie's nerdiness.

Chaeyoung raises her arms in delight when she sees she got three bottles down and was wearing a cocky smile when she receives the bunny plushie prize from the staff.

Chaeyoung grinned, "Loser," She mouthed at Lisa then walked past her. 

Lisa huffs, narrowing her eyes in determination at Chaeyoung. When Chaeyoung walks past Lisa, Lisa gives her a small whoop in her which gets her a slap on the shoulders and a slap back on Lisa's . 

"You're so cocky, Chae. Wait till I defeat your ," 

"Keep dreaming, Manobal," Chaeyoung says, cockily.

"Yah! It's Manoban!"

Meanwhile, on the left side, Jisoo's eyes were only glued to Lisa's hands, "You should tape your wife's hands to herself before I send her back to Thailand, Jen." She whispers at the side. Jennie humms, "Please do tape her, she's been creating chaos in the house too like you." 

"Ya!" Jisoo slightly widens her eyes before narrowing it at Jennie.

"I got you plushie, Soo!" Chaeyoung yells, walking towards Jisoo like a child, and gives her the bunny plushie she just got a while ago from the staff. Jisoo blinks and Jennie smirks, nudging Jisoo at the side, "Whipped cream ."

"Oh shut it," Jisoo hissed at Jennie then stood up to talk to her energetic wife who's showing off the plushie she got for Jisoo. Jennie, on the other side, is only sitting and only watching her wife who's wasting money when she could've just bought a plushie in the first place. 

She sighs when she sees Lisa throwing another pocket of money to the staff and tried to shoot. Unfortunately, she failed and Jennie knew she has to stop this. She ignores the one couple who're now being so cheesy that Jennie could actually smell it and walk past them. 

"Lis, baby, don't you think you've spent enough already?" Jennie says, reaching out to give a squeeze on her wife's shoulder.

"I'm not losing to that Central Park, Jen," Lisa replied, attempting to shoot, but failed.

She frowns, "Okay one another mistake and I will buy this booth in a beat." She says, shaking her head slightly, and positioned herself to shoot.

"Babe, I know you're that competitive, but don't you think it's time to stop?"

"But I want to get you that mandu plushie," Lisa pouts, putting down the gun, and face her wife who's flashing small smiles at her.

"You're aware right… that you could've just bought it from some random store?"

"But I don't wanna buy it, I want to earn it, and give it to you."

"Aww that's cute babe, but I don't want us to be broke," Jennie says, taking Lisa hands on hers, "How about you treat me ice cream instead?" She suggested, hoping Lisa would just nod at her, and not waste the money.

Lisa pouts, showing her puppy eyes at Jennie and Jennie sighs, fully knowing it's a weakness, so she sighs and nods, "Alright, one more shot, and that's it, okay?" 

"Okay!" 

Lisa flashes her bright smile, positioning herself, and takes a deep breath. Steadying herself, she pulled the trigger in a swift, and before she knew it, the bottle flew away making Jennie widened her eyes in shock, and turned her head at Lisa who's mirroring the same expression as her.

"Told you I can do it." Lisa says, flashing a grin at her wife, then turning her head at Chaeyoung.

"Told you I can do it, Central Park!" 

Chaeyoung only shakes her head, sticking out her tongue at her friend, and Jisoo giggles. After receiving their prizes from the staff, the four of them start to walk to the nearest restaurant, and of course, Jisoo and Jennie have to witness their wives fighting each other with paper-rock-scissors, so they can determine who will pay.

In the end, Lisa was the one who ended up paying when she terribly lost to Chaeyoung. After the small play between the duo, the four of them start to catch up with each other. Just having time and talking about their past memories and as well as their future plans.

"You got a sauce on your lip, Chae." Jisoo says, reaching out to take a napkin and wipe the sauce on her wife's bottom lip. Sometimes, Chaeyoung could just get messy when it comes to eating, and Jisoo always adores it, though sometimes, she'll tell the latter to slow down or else she'll choke.

Chaeyoung just hummed, smiling in response, and made her way back to her food. Totally ignoring Jisoo's existence and loving gaze and smile. 

Lisa who has witnessed it could only make a puking sound and glance at Jennie who's busy eating like Chaeyoung. She smiles, reaching out to wipe the sauce causing Jennie to flinch, but Lisa didn't mind, and after wiping, she placed a peek on the brunette’s cheek.

"What was that?" Jennie asks, turning her head at the side.

"Affection," Lisa says, flashing a cute smile, and giggled like a highschool girl.

"Ew," Jennie says, turning her head at the side to hide her flushing cheeks, "Do it again."

Lisa giggled.