Jisoo got teased

HOME

Chaeyoung and lip balm

"What do you think?" The blonde asks, her eyes glued on the full body mirror.

Jisoo hummed in response, shifting her eyes from the laptop to the blonde. The blonde was dressed in her formal emerald green brocade dress, paired with cream colored heels, and that Chanel bag she got from Jennie on her twenty-eight birthday. It suits her strawberry blonde hair very well.

The blonde was moving a lot in front of their full body mirror, she was kind of worried this emerald green brocade dress would not suit her.

"You look good, Chae," Jisoo says, flashing a reassuring smile at the strawberry blonde. She could read Chaeyoung, she knows the strawberry blonde is worried the dress would not look good on her, but she thought wrong.

"You're going somewhere?"

Chaeyoung nodded, "Uh, yes. Jennie wants to spend dinner with me."

Jisoo pursed her lips, nodding as she did, "Can I join?" She asks, pouting slightly at the blonde.

Chaeyoung glances at her, breaking into soft laughter, "Babe, i'm sure you don't want to hear Jennie ranting about Mr. Jeong..." She trails off, bending down to pick the things from the coffee table near Jisoo, "Plus, it's girls' night."

"But I'm a girl too!" Jisoo whines more.

Chaeyoung swore she felt like she's dealing with a child who wants to come along with her so badly.

"Please?" With slight pout lips, Jisoo flashed her infamous pout at the strawberry blonde.

Chaeyoung stares at her wife for second before she broke into soft smiles. Jisoo really knows how to play her cards well. Using that pout and knowing that it's one of the blonde's weakness. However, she really couldn't let Jisoo come with her. Not when the brunette has been slacking off on her work and also, Jennie and her already talked about not bringing their wives with them. Both of them already gave their word, so no Lisa and Jisoo in their girls night for tonight.

"Soo," Chaeyoung sighs, walking closer and bend down to meet the brunette's eyes, "I really do want to bring you along, but I promised Jennie already," She softly says, abandoning what she does and taking the brunette's hands on hers.

The brunette gave her a sad pout, "I really couldn't come?" She asks in her possible tiniest voice.

Chaeyoung nodded, "Yes, Soo."

The brunette sighs, looking down at her hands interlocked with the blonde, "Okay, but bring me a bucket of chicken, okay?" The sad smile was soon turned into a toothy grin.

Chaeyoung raises her eyebrow, "Did you just pretended to be sad just to get a bucket of chicken?" She teased.

The brunette burst a chuckle at her wife and Chaeyoung threw a narrow look at her wife. Jisoo sure do know how to cheat her ways to let Chaeyoung buy a chicken for her. Chaeyoung doesn't mind though, she would gladly do it with a heartbeat, because if she buys Jisoo a chicken. Jisoo would shower her with kisses and cuddles nonstop.

"Just go, Chae. You don't want an angry kitten waiting for you."

"Alright." The blonde flashes a smile, breaking their interlocked hands and continued to accumulate the things on her bag.

The brunette hummed, smiling as she stares at her wife who's busy placing everything on her Chanel bag.

"Soo, can you pass that lip balm over there," Chaeyoung says, pointing at the lip balm who keep rolling to other side.

Jisoo obeys, reaching out to get the lip balm and instead of handing it over to the blonde, she takes off the cap and applied it on her lips instead.

"It's very nice," The brunette retorted, and gave the lip balm to the blonde, "It is." The blonde says, was also going to apply it on hers, but stopped mid-way when she sees the brunette looking at her, more specifically, on her lips.

"I think my lips are dry too," She muttered at the brunette, setting aside the lip balm and leaned closer.

The brunette widens her eyes in surprise when Chaeyoung bends, leaned closer, and planted a small kiss on Jisoo's lips.

"There, I think my lips are moisturized now." Chaeyoung whispered, playfully pressing her index finger at Jisoo's tip nose softly, and giggled afterwards.

The brunette stayed still, reaching out to hide her face beneath her palms. Her heart is still beating erratically, "Ah, Chaeyoung..." She whines as she couldn't help, but to blush more. She was off guard when Chaeyoung did that.

"I'll be going now, Soo. Take care of Dalgom, okay?" Before the brunette could respond to her wife's goodbyes. The blonde already left the house and Jisoo is left in the living room. Her face was still buried beneath her palms in embarrassment. She just got teased by Chaeyoung. She just got teased by Chaeyoung, she chanted inside her mind.

"You're such a tease, Chaeng."