Bald Chaeyoung

HOME

Brr Brr Eiffel tower there there

Day off was a rare thing for the two. Jisoo is a very busy businesswoman in the business world. On the other hand, Chaeyoung is also a very busy lawyer. Always on her office, burying her face on a lot of paperworks and that is the same for Jisoo as well.

Despite the tight schedule wrapping on them like a koala. They would still find time for each other. Jisoo would intentionally overwork herself in one evening and it would be heaven afterwards, because she's spending it with the blonde. On the other hand, Chaeyoung would also do the same just to spend time with the brunette. Oh, the things they do just to spend time with each other.

One afternoon, where both of them took the day off and just laze all over in their house, specifically on the living room couch. Chaeyoung have found herself questioning how they got into this position, but the blonde wasn't going to complain about it.

Chaeyoung layed her body on the couch with Jisoo also laying on top, between her arms with the brunette's thumb fingers glued on the phone. Jisoo was leaning against Chaeyoung while the blonde girl played with her hair.

She begins to her hair, running her fingers through her locks as she felt Jisoo leans her body a little back. She loves it when Jisoo relaxes against her touch.

"You like it?" She asks, softly. The brunette nodded in response, her thumbs still glued on her phone. Chaeyoung let out a fondly small smile as she hummed, continuing what she did.

She began to through her beautiful locks, being careful with the tangles in her hair. After that, the became diving multiple strands on her fingers and was braiding them together. Next to the blonde was a pile of small colorful bands which she was using to tie up Jisoo's hair.

"Don't move, Soo," She whispered when she feels the brunette adjusting her position, still tapping her fingers at the phone.

The brunette followed and Chaeyoung continued what she did. She weave three strands of hair together, neatly, before tying it off and then pulling it off and starting on another one. Chaeyoung didn't exactly know what she was doing, but she enjoys how her fingertips ran through the brunette's locks.

"Ugh," She hears the brunette murmurs and Chaeyoung diverted her attention at the brunette's phone only to find her losing on Mario Kart, "I can't believe I just lost to this piece of--"

"Language, Soo."

The brunette furrowed both of her brows together, but sighed afterwards, and set aside her phone to face her wife. However, as she was going to turn over and face the blonde. The blonde stopped her, "Don't move, I'm still doing your hair,"

"What are you even doing to my hair?"

"Making you bald," She says, pulling the latest strand, but accidentally pulled it hard and the brunette hissed as she jerks away, "Yah, If you really want me to bald, you can just use the scissors," She teasingly rolled her eyes at the blonde.

Chaeyoung gives an apologetic smile, "Sorry." She says in a tiny voice.

Jisoo smiles and let herself go back on the position like nothing happened.

"You're not going to continue your game?"

"Your touch is distracting me,"

"Is it?" The brunette nodded, "You're making me sleepy."

"When are you not sleepy, Soo?" She teased earning a small slap from the brunette on her left leg thigh.

They fell into a comfortable silence. Jisoo starts to close her own eyes, feeling the blonde's fingertips against her hair. She loves it when Chaeyoung does her hair or play with her hair. It makes her sleepy for some reasons.

After around five to six minutes, Chaeyoung is almost done with what she's doing and thought of the memory that happened last year. She snorts, which earns the attention of the brunette, "You look like a creepy woman just now, what are you laughing about?"

"I just remembered how you almost made me bald last year," She teased. Jisoo pouts, "I said I was sorry."

"I know you are, Soo," The blonde smiles, "I mean we really had to call Jennie and Lisa for help to cut it,"

"Ah, stop," She pouts and start to bury her face on her palms, "It was a disaster."

Chaeyoung giggles, leaning closer to plant small kisses on the brunette's nape and wrapped her arms on Jisoo's waist. Totally forgetting about the hair.

"It was, you're so cute when you're embarrassed. I know you did your best during that time and I really appreciate it,"

"Even though I almost made you bald?" The brunette asked, looking over her shoulder to meet the blonde's eyes.

"Even though you almost made me bald." She repeats, "Besides, we both know hair grows back, so it wasn't much a big deal," She winked, snaking her hands to brunette's hands and entertwined their hands together. Jisoo sighed with a giggle, nodding in agreement.

"I really love your wavy hair," She added, turning her body around and carressed the blonde's hair, "Though there is one thing that amazes me,"

"What is it?"

"Your hair! How come it's longer than the Eiffel tower when I just literally made you almost bald like three months ago,"

It was unfair. It took her almost like one or one and a half year to  grow out her hair, but the blonde is just like brr brr longer hair there there. She can go back to her old style in just a short amount of time. It was amazing, yet so unfair.

"God loves me, Soo. That's what happens when you're God's favorite." She says, flipping her hair and blew a flying kiss at the brunette which caused the brunette to blink back and sit up as she felt her cheeks burning up. 

"Ah, look at you. You're shy,"

The brunette narrowed her eyes at the blonde which made the blonde laughed while sitting. She tapped the space in front of her in front of the brunette, and once again, Jisoo is in front of Chaeyoung again.

"Now sit still. I'm almost done," She murmurs.

"You should teach me how to braid someday," Jisoo muttered, "I want to do your hair too."

Chaeyoung fondly smiles behind the brunette, "Sure," She says, before actually finishing things up.

Once she's done, the brunette turned her body to meet the blonde's and straight up engulfed the blonde into a tight hug, "Thank you,"

"For what?"

"For tidying up my hair,"

"Oh, I'm not doing it for free," She whispered, pushing slightly the brunette. The brunette looked at her, confused, but the blonde only chuckled at her face. She leans closer before stealing a small kiss from the brunette's lips.

"You're welcome, Chicken."