Chaeyoung is nursing

HOME

Jisoo is on her period

Everyone has a different tolerance when it comes pain. For Chaeyoung, she got a high tolerance of pain when it comes to her period, but as for the brunette, unfortunately for Jisoo, she has the opposite of what Chaeyoung has: low tolerance.

So when the blonde sees the brunette wrapping herself like a burrito on the couch. She knows it's the time of the month, and when it's the time of the month. Chaeyoung knows what to do for her wife right away: take care of Jisoo operation.

"How are you feeling?" The blonde asks, setting down the herbal tea along with medicines on the coffee table.

Jisoo had a scowl expression on her facial feature and shivered under her blanket as she glances at her wife who bends down to meet her face with hers.

"," She says, groaning as she feels the sharp and throbbing pain on her lower abdomen. She groaned before closing her eyes, hoping it'll ease the pain, though she knew deep done it won't help. Period, you . I wish I'm a boy, Jisoo silently thought on herself.

There were cold sweats forming around on Jisoo's forehead, so the blonde reaches out and starts to wipe them by using her sleeves and just seeing the weak face the brunette made was enough for Chaeyoung to feel a little bit broken on the inside. She hates it that she couldn't do anything to help the brunette recover faster.

"I made some herbal tea," She muttered softly, still caressing the brunette's forehead, "And brought you some medicines. I heard from Lisa that this helps," The brunette hummed, fluttering her eyes open at the strawberry blonde.

"Okay," She murmurs, letting the blanket fall helplessly off her and sat up on their comfy couch.

"Here," She handed the Herbal Tea carefully, "Drink it slowly." She says and brunette nodded, taking small sips on the Herbal tea.

A smile escaped on the strawberry blonde's lips when she sees Jisoo lets out a sigh in relief.

"You like it?"

Jisoo smiles faintly, "I love it,"

"That's good," Chaeyoung says, standing up from her position and moved over at the back of the couch.

Her hands starts to the brunette's back, running her fingers at the top and pressed it hardly enough as Jisoo inhaled sharply. Groaning as she soothed her.

"Do you like it?"

"I do... continue please..."

Chaeyoung smiles warmly, focusing her attention on her fingers at the brunette's back and repeats what she's doing once again.

After three minutes of continuously massaging the brunette's back. Chaeyoung finally stopped and let out a satisfied smile when she felt the brunette is relaxing against her touch.

"Did you finish the herbal tea?" The brunette nods her head.

The blonde smiles more in satisfaction before walking closer at the coffee table and handed the medicine she brought a while ago from the pharmacy to the brunette. Jisoo takes them wordlessly with water before slumping her body at the couch.

Chaeyoung giggles at the sight before cleaning up the mess at the coffee table. After cleaning up, she goes to the kitchen where she washes them and boiled some hot water at the same time.

Minutes passed, the blonde is done and she wordlessly find the heating pad at the top counter and filled it up with hot water. The blonde may not know how to help the brunette recover faster, but she's confident this will make Jisoo feel a little bit better.

"Jisoo?" She calls out her name from the kitchen.

"I'm awake," Jisoo says in her faintest voice.

Chaeyoung flashes a small smile before walking to the living room from the kitchen. The sight of the brunette sitting up in the couch, her lips turning into a small pout was the first thing she sees. Chaeyoung smiles once again before she scooted over beside her wife, taking Jisoo's hand on hers and Jisoo immediately places her head at the blonde's shoulder. Relaxed and calm, unlike before, the brunette was pretty tensed with a frown.

"I can't sleep," The brunette confessed.

Chaeyoung hummed in response before placing the heating pad on the brunette's lower abdomen. Chaeyoung then slumped her body at the couch, opening her arms at the brunette and Jisoo only stares at her in confusion.

"Hugs?" She flashes her infamous toothy grin before wiggling her arms at the brunette.

The brunette smiles at the sight, setting the heating pad between them before excitedly joining the blonde on the couch. Immediately burying her face at the crook of the strawberry blonde's neck. Chaeyoung smiles at that before pressing a kiss against the brunette's temples and wrapped the blanket around them. She made a mental note to take off the heating pad when the brunette falls asleep. She doesn't want the brunette to burn herself.

"Thank you, Chae."

"Anything for my Jisoo." Chaeyoung whispered, pressing a kiss on the brunette's head one last time.