Jisoo and Dalgom

HOME

Family

"Jisoo! Jisoo! Look!" 

Jisoo stops walking and turns to face Chaeyoung who is currently holding a red mixed with white colored onesies. 

"Isn't this cute?" Chaeyoung asks, raising the onesies up to her lover's face. Jisoo took a step back. Chaeyoung is getting too excited and the brunette wouldn't complain as she finds this side of Chaeyoung an adorable one. She took her time to analyze what Chaeyoung made her see and indeed, the onesie is cute.

Jisoo nods her head and Lawyer squealed, "Okay, let me just put it on Hank..." Chaeyoung murmurs, turning her head around the clothing store to find Hank around the place, "Where's Hank- Oh! There he is. Be right back!"

Jisoo smiled, nodding as she watched her lover holding Hank on her arms, and both of them made their way to the dressing room. 

"So, I guess it's just you and me right now, huh Dalgom?" Jisoo murmurs, shifting her gaze at the side and finds Dalgom behaving well unlike Hank who's a fluff ball filled with energy. 

The Dog only hummed in response and Jisoo smiles, and turns her head to the clothes. 

Today was Chaeyoung and Jisoo's day off, the rare days. And since the duo has no plans around the corner, both of them thought why not just spoil their babies? Hank has no clothes, Dalgom needed a new one since he always tore the sweater, because of the itchiness he felt, and of course, Jisoo noticed that. That's why, this time, she's going to buy some clothes that would not make the dog itch like there's no tomorrow. 

"Ta-dah!" Jisoo says, slight baby talk laced on her voice as she presents the clothes she have chosen for Dalgom.

Dalgom flinched, but later on came back to his calm demeanor, and started to jump in happiness when Jisoo started to lean up to him. 

"I think it'll fit you, but let's wait for Mommy Chae." The brunette murmurs and both of them start to sit on the bench with Jisoo holding the cloth she has chosen. 

A couple of minutes have passed and Jisoo spotted the Lawyer coming out from the dressing room and found out Chaeyoung has also found herself a matching outfit with Hank.

Oh, her adorable wife and her adorable son.

"I was wondering why it took you so long and it turns out, you're here matching with Hank." Jisoo commented, her eyes roaming around Chaeyoung, then at Hank who's bouncing like the fluff ball filled with energy he is. 

Chaeyoung giggled, "So what do you think?" The Lawyer turns around in a circle and Hank did the same which Jisoo found amusing and adorable.

"It looked amazing on the both of you."

The Lawyer smiled, "I also choose an outfit for you and Dalgom, so we can be matchy matchy."

Jisoo was not the type to do matchy clothes with anyone, but if it's Chaeyoung who's clearly excited as she insists it to Jisoo. Why not? Anything for her wife that is so adorable as she presents the chosen clothes at Jisoo. 

"Alright," Jisoo takes the clothes and tugs the lead, dragging Dalgom with her to the dressing room. Leaving the other duo, Chaeyoung and Hank on the bench.

As Jisoo and Dalgom took their time in the dressing room, Chaeyoung took her time to be comfortable enough as she started to flick through the clothes, humming at different tunes before shaking her head and putting it back to where she found it.

She has chosen three outfits for Dalgom and took a mental note to buy it all. Anything for her babies, she has no one to spoil beside dogs and Jisoo anyways. 

Jisoo, on the other side, took her time to change Dalgom first, and the dog was easy to change. Once done, she took her time on herself, and the duo finally made their way out and spotted Chaeyoung who's on the headband section, trying different types of headbands along with Hank jumping around the corner.

The lawyer was busy choosing trying out different headbands, to frog headbands, jujutsu kaisen headbands, pig headbands, then to disney character headbands. 

Jisoo shakes her head slightly. Her wife looked like a child just now, so excited as she chooses four headbands and Jisoo guesses the other two are for hers and Dalgom.

Approaching the latter, Jisoo couldn't help, but to burst out in laughter when she saw Chaeyoung trying out funny glasses along with the frog headbands. Her eyeliner got smudged from the glasses, because of the contact. Jisoo can guess all of the shoppers’ eyes are on them, but she doesn't mind. What she's minding and focusing at this moment is Chaeyoung, Hank, and Dalgom. Three of them alone.

Chaeyoung furrows her brows, confused why the latter is laughing at her, and looks at herself in the mirror. She hits Jisoo on the shoulder, laughing as well.

Both of them burst in laughter as their babies, Dalgom is only sitting in his place and Hank circling him around, inviting the fellow dog to play, but it seems like Dalgom is too shy to move around and just moped around.

The laughter soon dies down and Chaeyoung gives her wife a thumbs up when she sees the clothes she picked up for Jisoo looks good. 

"Told you I have good taste,"

Jisoo rolls her eyes in response and proposes they go eat out somewhere after this. Chaeyoung, who clearly can't refuse food, nodded her head in response eagerly, and the four of them started to go back to their normal clothes and decided to just buy whatever they think are cute. 

Damn, crazy rich family energy. 

"Is this all of them, Miss?" The cashier asked as she eyed  Jisoo who was smiling at her and Chaeyoung who's busy looking through the candy freebies beside the cashier's desk. 

“Yes please.” Jisoo says, taking out her wallet, and gives her black card to the cashier.

The cashier nodded in response, immediately doing what she’s going to do, and handed back the black card to Jisoo. 

As the cashier starts to pack, Jisoo couldn’t help, but to lean on her palm as she watches Chaeyoung playing with her two babies. Hank and Dalgom fighting for the snack Chaeyoung has given to them. 

“You have a very bright family right there, Miss.”

“Indeed, my family is very bright.” Jisoo comments, smiling as she takes the packed bags on her hands, “Aren’t they adorable?”

The cashier nodded, smiling in response. Jisoo bows a little, mumbling a thank you and makes her leave and decides to approach Chaeyoung.

“Lets go?” 

Jisoo faces the latter, a smile present on her lips, and Chaeyoung nodded. She stands up, taking the two leads on her hands since Jisoo’s hands are occupied with their shopping bags.