Chaeyoung missed her

HOME

Chaeyoung loves wearing Jisoo's clothes

Jisoo doesn't like to be away from Chaeyoung.

Three days. Three days and two nights had passed with Chaeyoung and Jisoo longing for each other's presence and only talking through that small screen of theirs. Jisoo was away for business trip that is held on Paris and honestly, if the brunette could cancel the trip, she would gladly do it with a heartbeat, but unfortunately, she couldn't.

Believe her, she once tried to cancel it, but when Chaeyong heard about it from a little birdie. Chaeyoung had managed to talk it with Jisoo which results of her, leaving Seoul and actually go to Paris with her dull briefcase and phone that is bombard with work calls from her secretary.

If someone were to ask Jisoo about her business trip from Paris, it was fine. She successfully managed to secure a deal with a high company and managed to make time for herself to roam around Paris and brought some souvenirs for her wife. Jisoo is sure the blonde would love her souvenir. Who wouldn't love a scarf she brought from Picasso Cubist Souvenir shop?

Jisoo took her briefcase with her before walking out from the car. She just arrived from her three days business trip from Paris and she couldn't wait to come home. She missed her wife. She made her way to the front door, taking the keys out from her pocket, and finally unlocked the door.

Once she did, she dropped her briefcase and silently took off her shoes off.

"I'm home!" She yelled through the house, expecting a certain blonde to greet her with a smile like Chaeyoung always does when she comes home later than the blonde.

There was no response from the blonde which made the brunette furrowed her own brows. Her lips parted, attempting to say her line once again, but then she sees Dalgom running it's way towards her which she gladly accepted with open arms.

"Hey buddy. I miss you," She says, snuggling closer at the dog. Dalgom did the same as he barked playfully at the brunette.

"Now, where's your mommy, hmm?" She says, sauntering her way to the living room with Dalgom on her hands, and her eyes immediately fixated on a certain blonde, laying down on the couch, her lips parted slightly, and her eyes closed.

Jisoo smiled at the sight, but her smile became wider when she sees what the latter has been wearing. It was familiar to the brunette, of course it would be familiar to her.

It was hers after all.

She gently placed Dalgom down at the floor and sauntered her way to the couch. With her hair down, Chaeyoung wore her white bottom up sleeve with a bit of crumpled on the side and buttons barely covering the blonde's reddish strap of her bra.

"You're going to get cold," She muttered, taking off her dark navy trench coat and covered it on the blonde, which made the blonde stirred up on her sleep.

Jisoo giggles before her hands made its way to her phone, calling their favorite pizza parlor to order some pizza. She haven't eaten anything except lunch, which she ate around eleven in the morning today, and it's almost midnight right now.

She planted a small kiss on the blonde's temple before making her way to their bedroom, taking her time at their bathroom, then changing to comfortable baby pink sweater and matched it with yellow track pants.

The clothes were plain, yet it looked fluffy, but most of all, it was warm and comfy. Jisoo absolutely loves it.

Once she's done with her business on their bedroom. She took her wallet as she hears the familiar ding on their front their. Passing on a sleeping Chaeyoung, she made her way through the front door. After paying the pizza guy, she walked inside and her eyes immediately found Chaeyoung's eyes glued on hers.

"Uh," Jisoo paused, pizza on her hand, "I got pizza?" She awkwardly raised the pizza at her wife.

Jisoo pursed her lips in silence as she watches her wife standing up from the couch. Her trench coat helplessly fell down on the floor, but that was not enough to caught Jisoo's attention. Her eyes remained fixated on the blonde, who's now walking towards her.

"You're home," Chaeyoung whispered as she wrapped her long arms, engulfing the brunette into a tight hug. Jisoo opened and was about to say something, but paused when she feels Chaeyoung snuggling closer and planting small kisses on the brunette's neck, "I miss you,"

Chaeyoung was so adorable right now. So adorable and needy.

"Did you have your dinner?" She felt Chaeyoung nodding at her chest, and the brunette hummed in response.

"Do you want to eat? I can't eat this pizza alone." She muttered softly.

"Okay," Jisoo smiles, wrapping her own hand on the blonde's and guide the two of them on their couch. The one where Chaeyoung slept at.

She gave the blonde the first slice of the pizza and saw how Chaeyoung's eyes lit up at the sight. Both of them starts to settle down together on the sofa, side by side, with Chaeyoung's endless bread crumbs near on her lips, and Jisoo's wiping never ending saga.

"So how was your business trip?"

"It was good. I secured the deal with Mr. Byun,"

"See, I told you. You can do it," Jisoo giggles, nodding her head off at the blonde, then taking a bite off from her pizza.

"Such a tempting morsel you are, Soo,"

"You're such a flirt, Roseanne," She replied back, clapping both of her hands to sho away the crumbs.

"Anyway, I guess you missed me so much, that you started to wear my clothes, hmm?" She teased, wriggling both of her eyebrows at the blonde.

"I do miss you. I look good on it right?" The blonde confidently says, flipping her hair confidently at the brunette which made the brunette laughed at the dorkness of her wife.

"You look good on my clothes too," The blonde says, looking at the brunette while sipping her water. The brunette felt her cheeks heating up and nodded back.

There was a comfortable silence between the two and before Chaeyoung knew, she felt the brunette's head leaning up to her shoulders.

The blonde smiles softly, placing her head as well. On top of Jisoo's and gripped tightly, but not tightly enough to hurt the brunette.

"Are you sleepy?" She felt the brunette nodded on her shoulder.

"We can sleep here in the couch. We can fit here together. How's that sound?" She says, caressing the brunette's knuckles which calms the brunette.

"Can I be the big spoon for tonight?"

"Sure, but let me take the blankets and pillows first," The brunette nodded, waiting for her wife to come down with pillow and blankets.

Moments later, her wife came down from the stairs, and both of them start to settle at their couch. With the lights off, the blonde's face snuggling closer on the brunette's neck, Jisoo's arms around the blonde's waist, and Jisoo being the big spoon for tonight.

It was perfect for the duo to cuddle up in the morning when they wake up.