Jisoo loves Tea

HOME

Chaeyoung loves Coffee

Jisoo stretched herself lazily as she walks into the living room. Trying to not make a sound as soon as possible to not wake up Dalgom. It was in the middle of the night and she was woken up at the coldness beside her. Chaeyoung was not in the bedroom and she wondered where the blonde could've gone to. It was rare for the blonde to leave Jisoo in the bed alone.

Her question were soon answered when she sees a familiar blonde on their couch, her eyes and fingers were glued on the little source of light, the laptop. She was wearing her working glasses that Jisoo secretly adores and Jisoo could guess Chaeyoung wouldn't notice her presence. Not when she's too engrossed on what's happening on that little screen of hers.

Instead of approaching the blonde, the brunette decided to walk instead on the kitchen. To make a little drink for themselves and maybe help the blonde process the papers, so Chaeyoung would finally go to bed with her. Fun fact, Chaeyoung has this little obsession with Coffee and Jisoo knows fully well how Chaeyoung loves it when she makes her coffee.

Once she's done making drinks for the both of them. She held both of the steaming cup and walked her way to the living room, surprising Chaeyoung in the couch.

"Jisoo," She whispered, "You're awake," She smiled apologetically.

"I am," She replied, bending down as she handed Chaeyoung the steaming hot mug of coffee. She knows the blonde needed some caffeine to stay awake for the night right now.

She sat herself beside the blonde, snuggling close to her. She took her own drink and smiled before observing what the blonde was engrossed about.

"You're working on the Jeon Case?"

"Yeah,"

"I heard that's a big case," Jisoo says, taking a small sip on her tea.

"It is, Mr. Jeon was fully cooperating with us, which is a very good one. Hopefully, everything will go according to the plan." The blonde shrugs, still typing on her laptop.

"Do you want me to help you? I mean, I've met Jeon on some past meetings. Maybe I can provide some information about him,"

"It's okay, Soo, and thank you for making me coffee," The blonde smiles, raising the coffee and placed it on her lips to take a sip.

"No problem,"

The brunette smiled and nodded her head, turning her attention on the turn off TV with her reflection on it. She puts her mug to her lips, sipping it silently as she stares. I'm Jisoo, I'm beautiful.

The sleepiness she felt a while ago was gone like the how the wind blew off the dust. She must've been too engrossed on her tea that she doesn't notice the blonde's presence beside her anymore. When she glances on the laptop, the laptop was placed neat, as well as the paperwork that Chaeyoung have worked on from a while ago.

"Chaeyoung?" She calls out, standing up from the couch and walked to the kitchen only to find out her wife is taking out the biscuit that had a ridiculous name on it. The Finger Marie they brought from Walmart.

"What?"

"I thought you left me alone in the couch and just go straight up to bed without me," The brunette pouted.

"You were spacing out and also, ready for round two?" Chaeyoung raised both of the new mugs on her hands, "You could have just refill my cup you know, instead of taking out another one."

The blonde chuckles, "I'm washing the dishes tomorrow, Soo. Don't worry,"

"You better be or else I'll hide your Finger Marie biscuit stash,"

Chaeyoung widened her eyes and faked a shocked, "As if, I've known this house like the back of my hand, so it's useless to hide it against Ms. Park, Ms. Kim."

"Oh, you're challenging me?"

The blonde grinned, handing down the cup full of steaming hot tea.

"Do you wanna cuddle in the couch?"

"It's almost three o'clock in the morning, Chae,"

"Really? Kim Jisoo, the cuddle lover is saying no to cuddle with her wife? That's a first,"

"You're such a dork,"

"I'm your dork,"

Jisoo rolled her eyes, reaching out to hold out her wife's hand to guide her to their couch. Chaeyoung couldn't contain her chuckles when she feels the brunette dragging her to the couch.

"See, you couldn't resist Ms. Park Chaeyoung's charms, you tea monster,"

"Oh, shut it coffee monster,"

Both had smiles on their faces as they sat side by side on the couch. They were surrounded with silence, but both of them didn't mind that. What matters is they felt each other's presence, relaxing, talking with random things as their head supporting each other as they sip at their preferred drink. It was lovely.

The two lovers soon felt the sleepiness crawling on their spine and the tea and coffee mugs were later forgotten as they unconsciously drifted to sleep within each others arms in the couch. 

Just pray they won't get back pain in the morning.