Chaeyoung is an early riser

HOME

Not an early riser

Jisoo hates morning.

Err, hate is a strong word, so scratch that. Jisoo dislikes morning. Morning is where people have their routine when it came to personal hygiene. Don't get Jisoo wrong, it's not like she doesn't want to do her personal hygiene. It's just, she just love her bed, and she doesn't want to leave it alone.

As for her significant other, her wife, her lover, and her best friend is different.

Jisoo knew it was morning without opening her eyes or without being fully awake, because of the mattress underneath her was moving back and forth and the covers were shifting. Jisoo would always keep her eyes close, and would try her best to hold her smile when Chaeyoung would steal kisses from her lips and a "Good morning" in a tiny voice before stretching and moving from the bed to the dresser. The blonde would gather fresh undergarments from the drawers and clothes from the walk in closet that Jisoo and her decorated together.

Chaeyoung doesn't need a solo, solo needs her.

From the moment her wife walked to the shower, Jisoo knew it'll take an hour for her to get finish when she hears her wife starting to sing Shawn Mendez's Fallin all in you.

Jisoo knew that's her cue to stand up from her bed and would stretched herself in a few minutes. She would intentionally slow her pace to picking her clothes just to listen to her wife's singing voice.

She loves it when Chaeyoung sings and even if it was off tone sometimes (which rarely happens, because Chaeyoung is a good singer), she would still love it and find it amazing.

After stretching, she starts to walk towards the bathroom. She could see her wife's shadow figure on the shower curtain, moving back and forth and sometimes, her wife would even dance to BLACKPINK's How You Like That, which Jisoo doesn't know how she'll manage to do that in their shower room, but that's Chaeyoung who we're talking about. The Chaeyoung that can make her laugh with glee from just how dorky she would act.

She starts to wash her hands as she listens to her wife's and sometimes, she would unconsciously wiggle her and singing along with her and her wife would peek her head out from the shower curtain to laugh at her.

After the laughings, Jisoo would then removed her pajamas after seeing her wife getting out from the bathtub and she won't absolutely miss that erted wink passes everytime when Chaeyoung sees her with her bunny undergarments.

"Hey y,"

"Shut up, woman." Jisoo would then splash the shower water gently at her wife's face earning a giggle from the blonde.

The two continued their routine, Chaeyoung dried herself off, brushed her teeth, changed into her usual work attire, then applied minimal make up, and headed out to make their breakfast.

Coffee was nice for when it was needed, but most of the time. They had the usual asian breakfast and that is rice, soup, meat, and a full array of side dishes. While chopping the ingredients as the water boiled up on the stove-top, she hears her coming downstairs.

She couldn't help but to throw a smile when she feels the familiar arms wrapped on her waist and the brunette's chin is placed at her shoulder as she planted soft kisses at the blonde's cheeks.

"Morning, Chaeng,"

"Morning, Soo."

The blonde knew the brunette wanted to help, but unfortunately, as much as Chaeyoung wanted her to touch the kitchen, she couldn't risk their kitchen burning and ended up homeless.

"Do you want me to help you chop the vegetables?"

"It's okay, baby, I can handle it," She says and planted small peck on her wife's lips.

"Why don't you go feed Dalgom instead?"

"Okay,"

Chaeyoung proceeds to make their breakfast. Sometimes, they would eat the same thing, sometimes they would eat take outs for breakfast if they were in the mood. Jisoo began to disappear in the kitchen with Dalgom's food on her hands. She could her hear wife calling Dalgom out from her hideout and a chuckle escaped from her lips as she continues to cut apple slices for them.

As they plated their food on the dining area, Jisoo, of course wouldn't miss to compliment her wife's cooking skills. The blonde would blushed and sighed happily as they sat face to face. Enjoying their breakfast while talking about their future plans for today.

After finishing up their breakfast, Jisoo and Chaeyoung would spend their remaining time playing chess in the dining area. As it may inappropriate to do so in the dining area. The two of them do it with a reason.

It was their deciding game on who will wash the dishes and the two would get competitive. Refusing to lose.

"Ha! I win!" The blonde wiggled her brows and shoulders happily at the brunette.

The brunette would huffed at her lover and then sighed in defeat.

"I'll beat you next time," She says, in determine tone, and Chaeyoung would laugh at her lover as she plants a kiss on the brunette's lips which earned a small whine from the brunette.

"Not fair, I couldn't even pretend to get mad at you." She whines.

"You love me," The blonde teases.

Jisoo teasingly rolls her eyes and starts to gather their plates on her hands, "I do," She admits and walked through the kitchen to wash the dishes.

She feels the blonde's arms around her and her presence behind her back, and Chaeyoung doesn't say anything else, so Jisoo continues to do the dishes. Jisoo loves this,every part that is happening in her every mornings with Chaeyoung and maybe Jisoo actually likes morning.

Just not an early rises like her wife, Chaeyoung.

Her home.