Chaeyoung is working

HOME

Jisoo is visiting

"Ms. Park, someone is looking for you."

"Did that someone reserved a schedule with me?" Chaeyoung asks, sounding a little bit stern, and her eyes remain focused on the papers that she's currently arranging in alphabetical order.

"Uh..." Jin trails off, not knowing how to tell her superior. Chaeyoung paused, looked up expectantly at her secretary who is having a hard time, "No?" Jin says, completely unsure.

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes. Okay, she's totally not going to deal with some uninvited guests in her office. Especially when papers are almost drowning her to the point that she forgot to take her lunch.

"Then no. Don't let that person come in." She says, finally done on the paper, and proceeds to another pack of paper.

"But Ma'a-"

"Jin." Chaeyoung calls out, pausing, and looks at Jin who froze on his position, "I'm busy."

Jin immediately sighs in defeat, nodding his head dejectedly, "Sorry, Ms. Park. I'll tell Ms. Jisoo to come back another t-"

"Jisoo?" Chaeyoung furrows her brows, "Kim Jisoo?" She looks at Jin, and Jin nodded hesitantly at her.

"Like, Kim Jisoo from Kim Enterprises?" Jin nodded.

"Let her in," Chaeyoung says without hesitation and set aside her papers. Standing up as she glances at herself in her full body mirror located near the door, she fixes her bangs, and then smiles at herself in the mirror.

It was unusual for Jisoo to come to her office without telling her through texts or call. Normally, Jisoo would let her know before she visits, and right now was different.

Chaeyoung checks her phone only to find out that there was no notification coming from Jisoo.

A soft knock echoed in the room, revealing Jin followed by Jisoo.

"Ms. Kim is here."

"You may leave us now, Mr. Kim." Chaeyoung offers a brief smile at her secretary and Jin immediately nods her head, taking her leave away from the office. Leaving the duo behind the closed door.

There was a moment of silence between them and Chaeyoung only stared at her wife, before breaking into pout.

"You didn't tell me you're coming," Chaeyoung says, pouting more, and walking to Jisoo with open arms.

Jisoo giggled, catching Chaeyoung's body to her arms, "What happened to the stern Park before I came here?" She teased, then yelped when she felt Chaeyoung pinched her at the side.

"Ouch," Jisoo pouts, "You need to kiss me to shoo away the pain, Ms. Park."

Chaeyoung snuggled closer on Jisoo's neck, "Shut up.." She murmured then planted a peck on the brunette's lips. The brunette giggled before reaching out her other hand to tuck the strawberry blonde's bangs at her ear.

"So what makes you come here?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Do you want to go on a picnic with me?"

Chaeyoung furrowed her brows, "Picnic?" She repeats. The brunette nodded, looking away from Chaeyoung's gaze, "Or maybe not, you're busy right? Sorry for interrupting. I should go n--"

"What? baby, no." Chaeyoung pouts more, reaching out Jisoo's cheeks and making her face her, "I would love to go on a picnic with you." She smiles, sweetly enough for Jisoo to make her heart thump erratically. They're already married, but Chaeyoung never fails to make Jisoo feel butterflies in her tummy.

"But you're busy..." Chaeyoung shakes her head, "I am, but I can spare some time, and get some break from it," Giving a reassuring smile as she caress the brunette's cheeks, "So don't worry about it okay? Let's go now. I can't wait to taste your cooking!"

Jisoo smiles, staring at the strawberry blonde in a loving manner, and holds her hand, and gives it a light squeeze.

"Okay,"