Jisoo & Cities

HOME

City, music, and HER

Chaeyoung knew something was wrong.

She could tell from the moment her eyes landed at the brunette who came from work and already slumped her body on the couch with her shoes on. Groaning as she buries her head on the couch.

It was a small detail that Chaeyoung pays attention to. When Jisoo is tired and something is on her mind, bothering her, she would forget to take off her shoes, but if the brunette feels nice, kind of tired, but not that tired. She would not forget to take off her shoes and place it on their shoe rack located near in their front door.

And since the brunette forgot to put her shoe on the shoe rack, Chaeyoung guesses something is wrong with the brunette, so she approaches her softly with a Herbal Tea that Jisoo loves.

"Hey," She says, putting down the Herbal Tea on the coffee table.

Jisoo wasn't responding, so she bends down, and pat her back, soothing it, "I made you your favorite tea."

The strawberry blonde smiled at Jisoo who finally looked up and met the strawberry blonde's eyes then shifted it on the Herbal tea on the coffee table.

"Okay," Jisoo said, sitting up as she propers herself like an obedient child, and Chaeyoung immediately handed her a cup of Herbal Tea, "Thank you, Chae."

Chaeyoung immediately smiles, sitting beside her wife who is peacefully sitting with her own tea. The two were engulfed in silence, Chaeyoung was only listening to Jisoo's sighs and from the sighs, she could tell the brunette fell into relaxation.

She reaches out over to caress the back of Jisoo's neck, moving her fingers, and massages, and soothes that area. Jisoo's shoulders were slowly escaping from the tension, and Chaeyoung didn't stop there, until Jisoo leaned closer to her, placing her shoulder as she held her cup of tea.

"Thank you. You're the best," Jisoo muttered.

Chaeyoung kissed the top of Jisoo's head in response, placing her head as well on Jisoo as she caressed, drawing circles on the brunette's shoulder. Both of them were not talking, only the silence was present between them, but it didn't matter. All Chaeyoung cares about is Jisoo is relaxing at this moment, because she's too stressed on her work from the office.

"Do you wanna drive around the city?" Jisoo broke the silence between them, setting down the cup on the coffee table.

Chaeyoung's eyes followed her, "Aren't you tired?" She asked, worried. Jisoo looked over her shoulder, flashing a reassuring smile, "I am, but I want to stroll around the city with you."

Chaeyoung wanted to say no and just wanted to tuck the brunette to bed immediately, but when Jisoo is looking at her with puppy eyes, and pouting lips. Who is she to say no? Only heartless people do. Jisoo knows how to play her cards well against Chaeyoung.

"Are you driving?" She asked, reaching out to caress the brunette's cheek.

Jisoo pouts more, "I would give you a reward if you're driving," Jisoo winks and Chaeyoung raises her eyebrow in amusement.

"You better not go back on your word, Soo." She says, flashing a smirk, and teasingly wiggled her eyebrows.

"Now you're making me rethink what I have just offered," Jisoo said, "But I'm a woman on my words, Chae." Jisoo giggles, her eyes turning like a crescent moon.

"Alright, strolling around the city it is." Chaeyoung giggled, standing up excitedly, and offered her hand at the brunette.

The brunette chuckled, reaching out, and took Chaeyoung's hands on hers. She's sure Chaeyoung is going to feed her with her new playlist this year and sing some random songs, but she doesn't mind. She loves it.