Chaeyoung

HOME

Jisoo

"So, you're telling me that..." Lisa trails off, her eyes glued at Jisoo who shamelessly walked to their kitchen and made herself a coffee, "You and Chaeyoung had a fight and you made this stupid deal about not sleeping until you guys make up?"

"Uh-huh,"

"And you've been awake since what? Thursday?"

"Yup," Jisoo says, popping the p sound as she walks to the living room while she brings the mug to her lips. Sipping slowly for her to not burn her own tongue.

"Jisoo," Lisa calls out, throwing a ridiculous look at her friend, "Today is Saturday,"

Jisoo shrugs, "So what? It's only two days,"

"Are you kidding me? That's two days without sleep!" Lisa yelled ridiculously at her friend, "Do you know that you can actually die from lack of sleep?"

"You're overreacting, Manoban." Jisoo says, rolling her eyes as she takes a sip from the liquid that's only keeping her awake at the moment.

"I'm not! I looked it up on google and it says here that you might actually die!"

Jisoo glances at her friend, restraining her laughter. Gosh, she really wants to hit her friend at this moment, but she won't. Yet.

"Not everything is true on the internet, and your inner nerd is coming out, Manoban," She teased.

" you."

Jisoo breaks a soft chuckle, "Actually it'll take Eleven days for us to die from lack of sleep, Lis," She murmured and released a deep sigh afterwards, "Plus, it's only been two painful days." She rubbed the mug on her hand softly.

"Two painful days of giving each other silent treatments."

Jisoo breaks a small chuckle, a small smile is prominent on her facial features, finally taking a seat beside the latter and closing her eyes for a moment. Right, they've been treating each other for the past two days with silence and it would be a lie if Jisoo says it's not killing her slowly inside.

"I wanna sleep, but I don't want to pay ten thousand dollars."

"The term "Apologize" exist for a reason, Jisoo."

"Gee. Thanks, Lisa." Jisoo groaned and yawned as she tried to stretch her limbs to keep herself awake.

Lisa shakes her head in defeat, eyeing her friend apologetically. She puts her palm at the brunette's shoulder, "It's okay, Soo. I won't snitch on you,"

"You just snitched on me three days ago for some Mcdonald's pouch of fries..." Jisoo retorted and rolled her eyes.

"That was different!" Lisa glares at her friend as she whines, "And also, don't act like you'll do the same if you're in my shoes!" She points.

"Yeah right," She grins. Well, she's not wrong. She would also trade the Thai for some Mcdonald's pouch of fries for Chaeyoung.

The two fell into deep silence, only staring at what's in front of them like it's the most interesting to stare at. Lisa swore she lost count of Jisoo sighing at her mug, "Dude, stop sighing, your breath is filling up on my living room and it smells. Stop sighing."

" you."

Lisa gasped, "Did you just cuss at me? I'm telling Chaeyoung that you just cussed at me!" She pointed at the brunette then, took her phone out of the pocket, "Yah!" Jisoo tries to snatch the phone out from Lisa's grasp only to meet Lisa's foot. Pushing it mercilessly on the brunette's cheek, preventing the brunette to steal the phone out of Lisa's grasp.

Of course, she's not going to tell the blonde about the brunette cussing on her. Well, she will but in a form of foreshadowing, but apart from that reason, she's also going to call Chaeyoung to make up, because really. Nothing is going to happen unless someone between them is going to make the first move. She doesn't want her friends to die from lack of sleep!

Stupid stubborn married couples!

"Why did you even fight in the first place?" Lisa asks.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo hardly fight and when she says "Fight", she isn't talking about the way they bicker and throw words at each other. In Lisa's eyes, clearly it's just the building up in the duo. Honestly, they're acting like a bunch of teenagers, but it's the mid-20s version. Even If they fight, one of them will always own up their mistakes and apologize before the argument could grow, so Lisa couldn't help but to wonder. Nobody is owning their own mistakes, so what happened between them?

"Yah! Don't you dare call her! I'm gonna kill you," Jisoo threatens as she attempts to go near, but only to get pushed back by Lisa's other foot.

"If you tell me the story, then okay. I'll let this pass," Lisa smirked, "Only If you tell me."

Jisoo sighs at her Thai friend, "I hate you."

"I love you too, Soo." She winked, making Jisoo frown more in annoyance.

"Ew," She whispered, Lisa kicks her softly in the stomach, "I heard that!"

"That's the second time Jisoo! second time this month."

The strawberry blonde was standing, then walking back and forth. The brunette was on the couch as her eyes followed the strawberry blonde who kept walking back and forth in front of her. Clearly, Chaeyoung was saying something, but the brunette was too tired to listen.

"Chaeyoung..." Jisoo whispered, sighing deeply and massaged her temple, easing herself from the mild headache.

"Enough please. Work was tough and I don't want you adding on it." She says in defeat, closing her eyes.

"No. I'm not gonna shut up about this, Jisoo. You passed out! You passed out in front of me. Do you really expect me to calm down from that?"

"Why are you making a big deal out of this? I passed out. Yes, but that doesn't mean you're going to lecture me from the moment I woke up from deep slumber."

"Jisoo, it is a BIG deal for me to see when my wife fainted in front of my eyes. You were not being careful! and also why are you being so nonchalant about it? Do you not care about yourself at all, Jisoo?"

"What matters the most is I'm alive, Roseanne."

"Really Jisoo?" The blonde scoffed disbelievingly.

"Stop overreacting, Roseanne. You're acting like this is the first time I've fainted all of a sudden. It's nothing new anymore."

Jisoo swore she saw anger forming in Chaeyoung's doe eyes, but she's not going to back down. Chaeyoung is overreacting. She didn't die, she wasn't injured. Heck! She just passed out. so why was she still wrapped up with 'what ifs'.

"Are you serious right now?"

"I have to do that work." Jisoo sharply breathes, "I have to do that work, because I don't want another work piling up again, okay?"

"Jisoo, the term "Tomorrow" exists for a reason. You can do it tomorrow instead of overworking yourself and end up in hospital later on. God! Why are you being such an idiot?"

"You're being ridiculous right now, Roseanne..." Jisoo says, closing her eyes in a brief second and letting out a deep sigh as she grips tightly on the couch to prevent herself flying out at any moment.

"Stop saying that I'm being ridiculous! Can't you see that I'm worried?"

Chaeyoung was burning in anger. How could Jisoo be like this? Jisoo's nonchalance was pouring gasoline on Chaeyoung's fire. How can Jisoo just brush fainting two times off like it was nothing? It is serious!

"Look, I don't want to argue with you right now."

Chaeyoung, however, wasn't letting it go. Aside from nonchalance, what annoys her beside that is Jisoo's work. Don't get Chaeyoung wrong, she doesn't have a problem with Jisoo's work, but sometimes, Jisoo's work can be over on the line sometimes or maybe it's just Jisoo who doesn't know when to take a break and to stop, and to actually pay attention to her health.

"No, Jisoo. You're being selfish right now."

"Knock it off, Chaeyoung. I know you're worried, but I know what I'm doing."

Chaeyoung snorts disbelievingly, "Do you really? If I wasn't with you around that time, do you think anyone would have found you? Christ, Jisoo, Two times. Two times you fainted in front of me and you expected me to calm down? That's like expecting a child to calm down after you threw him into a tank of sharks!"

"Enough."

"Do you not care about how I feel at all?"

Jisoo stands up abruptly. She was fuming in anger and the only thing that is on her mind right now is she wanted to get out from this instant. Chaeyoung widens her eyes in shock, taken aback, and Jisoo doesn't reply. Taking her trench coat with her, "Where are you going?" Chaeyoung asks, her eyes followed the brunette's figure who left her phone on the coffee table.

"Jisoo." She calls out again, this time, she reaches out to hold the brunette's hand, but Jisoo takes her hand away. Turning her back on Chaeyoung.

"Jisoo, where are you going? At least take your phone with you." Jisoo didn't listen and made her way to the front door with Chaeyoung trailing behind her like a kicked puppy.

"Jisoo, YA! don't you dare walk out on me!"

The strawberry took a shoe from the shoe rack, attempting to throw a shoe at Jisoo for turning her back, but she was late, because before the shoe could hit the brunette. Jisoo has already closed the door, leaving the strawberry blonde alone on the floor.

"Ouch!" Jisoo whines, rubbing at her stomach where Lisa just suddenly kicked her.

Lisa only glares at the brunette, "That's for hurting, Rosie."

Jisoo sighs in defeat, "I know... I'm sorry. It's my fault," She whispered, looking down at her fingers who kept fidgeting in anxiety.. Lisa gave a look at her friend, but later on turned into an apologetic one. Jisoo was once again found crying just like how Lisa found her at their front door around three am. It shocked Lisa at first, because Jisoo was never the type to cry easily. Well, she did see the brunette cry twice back in college, and on their anniversaries, and on their wedding day, and all of them were because of Chaeyoung.

"I hurt her, Lisa. I'm sorry. I'm so terrible," She was murmuring those words continuously as Lisa held her closer on her arms. Hugging her friend as she softly pats the back of the brunette. Now that she knows the story, she wanted to blame Jisoo, and beat the out of her for hurting the strawberry blonde, but she knows Chaeyoung doesn't want that and she trust Jisoo that she wouldn't mess this up and actually go home and apologize to her wife at this instant.

"I'm an ," JIsoo muttered, burying her head closer on Lisa's shoulder.

"I know you are. No need to emphasize it again." Lisa retorted back.

Jisoo only cried more, not because of what Lisa said, but because she misses the strawberry blonde on her arms. Sighing, Lisa held Jisoo's cheeks on her palm, distancing herself, "Aish, look at you. Are you really crying or you're trying to lay some eggs here? You look so ugly, stop crying already."

Lisa winced, slightly arched her back when she felt Jisoo's fingers pinched her side, "YA!" She shouted at the brunette, but the brunette only glared at her.

"Rosie never says that to me."

"That's because I'm not Rosie, Jisoo. I'm Lisa. The great Lalisa Manoban who's under Kim Jennie."

Jisoo only rolled her eyes at her friend's silliness and wiped her own tears. Gathering her courage and taking a deep breath, she looked at her friend confidently, "I'm going back home now." She bravely says, standing up from the couch, and taking her trench coat with her.

"Thanks for letting me stay here,"

"It's not for free. I'm putting it on the debt list,"

" you."

"No thanks, I already have Jennie and you already have Chaeyoung," Lisa says, flashing a grin at her friend, "Now go. You better fix this mess or I'll hire some dude from wrong turn to bury you alive." She threatens, making the brunette break a chuckle before flashing a sincere smile at the Thai.

"You're welcome, Lis."

Lisa rolls her eyes, taking her wallet from her jean pocket, "Can you at least for once thank me like a normal person, cause seriously it feels like I'm the one who's in debt he--." When Lisa finally grasped her wallet, the brunette was already out of her sight.

"Rude ."

Strolling around the neighborhood was fun. Jisoo hummed as she continued to walk around the neighborhood. It was very peaceful, no humans, no cars, and no pets walking around, except cats that are strayed and would appear out of nowhere. It was peaceful, it was just her walking around the neighborhood around three am in the morning, but it would be more fun if the strawberry blonde was with her.

Right, Chaeyoung. Jisoo may look calm on the outside, but really, she couldn't feel her legs anymore, because it's been shaking like it's the earthquake itself that is manifesting her legs. Also, her sleepiness is not helping at all.

Jisoo was afraid to go back home.

She was ashamed, felt terrible, and sorry about the thing she had done. She shouldn't have done that. She shouldn't have walked out from the house and left Chaeyoung alone on the floor, almost crying, and asking where she would go. Chaeyoung was only worrying for her, but Jisoo chooses to act like a , a jerk, an . Christ, no matter how many names she'll beat herself with, she couldn't turn back the time to make things right anymore.

She sighs, closing her eyes as she feels the cold breeze hitting every inch of her body. Shivering, she brought both of her hands together and rubbed it, then placed it on her cheek. Sighing at the sudden heat, she should have asked Lisa to give her a ride to their home. Now she's almost freezing to death here, and her trench coat is not helping at all.

Turning her head at her surroundings, hoping to find a convenience store nearby. She could only sigh in disappointment when she sees nothing, but a garden owned by some random dude.

"Even God wants me to go home now." Jisoo whispered when she saw the roses, piling up in the random dude's garden.

She breaks a chuckle at the sight, taking a piece of rose, and holding it gently. Jisoo was never a fan of roses back in college, but it all changed when she met Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung loves Roses," Jisoo smiles at herself before she continues to walk until she finally arrives at her destination.

Biting her bottom lip in anxiety. Jisoo takes a deep breath and releases it, bringing both of her palms together and slapping her cheeks. She can do this.

She made her way to the front door, taking the keys out from the front door mat, and finally unlocked the door.

Once she did, she slowly closed the door, and silently took off her shoes.

The living room was quiet, dark, and there were no signs of Dalgom around the house. Well, she couldn't really expect Dalgom to be awake at this hour, but she does expect that Chaeyoung is somewhere, awake around this hour.

She continues to saunter her way to the living room, hoping to spot a familiar strawberry blonde, but to no avail, there was no sight of the blonde, so she proceeds into the stairs.

Still in her soft steps as she climbed upstairs. She made her way to their bed room and leaned closer to take a peek when she saw the door slightly parted.

Chaeyoung was sitting on top of their bed as she hugged her knees. Burying her head deep on it and Jisoo's heart starts to break more when she hears painful sobs and sniffles coming from the strawberry blonde that echoed throughout the room.

Seeing how hurt Chaeyoung is, Jisoo walked over to her slowly. Surprising Chaeyoung, but Jisoo didn't bother and wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's shoulders and held her close. Jisoo could only hold her tighter when she felt Chaeyoung relaxing on her soft embrace and soft sniffles and sobs started to slowly disappear.

"I'm sorry, Chaeyoung..." Jisoo whispered, trying to not crack her voice.

"I'm sorry..." She says, and breaks the contact between them. Reaching over to grasp the strawberry blonde's wrist, she slowly moved them away to look at Chaeyoung's face and met the puffy eyes of the blonde. Jisoo could tell Chaeyoung has been crying nonstop and she wants to beat herself for being the reason for it.

She broke their eye contact and reached out to intertwine her fingers with Chaeyoung while her other hand was caressing Chaeyoung's knees. Drawing soft circles each of it.

Soft sniffles and sobs could be heard, but this time, it didn't come from Chaeyoung, but it came from Jisoo.

"I'm sorry for acting like a . I shouldn't have walked out. It was my fault," Jisoo says softly, wiping her tears as she sobbed.

They fell into deep silence after that, Chaeyoung only stared at Jisoo, and Jisoo only kept sobbing in front of her wife as she muttered, "I'm sorry" continuously.

"Jisoo," Chaeyoung says, this time, intertwining her fingers as well with the brunette, "Soo, it's okay." She flashes a reassuring smile.

Jisoo frowns and furiously shakes her head, "It's not. I know you're only looking out for me that time, but instead of listening to you. I ignored it and left you here alone." She pauses, "I'm horrible."

"Hey," Chaeyoung calls out, "Soo, come on. Look at me." Jisoo only shakes her head, refusing to look at her wife, and stares at the window.

"Jisoo," She says, trying to make Jisoo look at her, but the brunette was so stubborn.

"Jisoo, if you don't face me right now. I will not accept your apology."

The brunette hesitantly moves her head, but faces her wife who's giving her the sweetest smile. Christ, she's making me blind with her teeth. What an angel.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you and immediately greeting you with some lectures. It was wrong for me to do that, but you know I only did that, because I worry a lot right?" Chaeyoung pauses for a moment, "I worry about you, Jisoo. I know you love work, but please know when to stop and when to take vacations. I don't want you fainting on me, because it makes me panic." She confessed, putting her other hand on the brunette's hand, holding it, and gave it a little squeezed.

"I know you feel sorry for what you did and it's okay. I already forgive you for that. You're not horrible, alright? Don't say that. You will always be the best Jisoo turtle rabbit Kim in the eyes, Soo."

What did she do in her past life to deserve an angel like Chaeyoung?

Jisoo cracks a smile at that, "You're so cheesy," She blushes and hides her face behind her palms. Chaeyoung also blushed, and pulled Jisoo closer, placing her chin at the brunette's shoulder and wrapping her arms around her waist, embracing the brunette in their bed.

"So we're okay now, Alright?"

Jisoo nods, "I love you." she whispered, still hiding behind her palms.

Chaeyoung smiles at that before placing a kiss on Jisoo's cheeks, "Love you too, Soo."

"Now, let's sleep, cause really, that deal we made is making me crazy."