Chef Chaeyoung

HOME

Captain Kim at your service

Chaeyoung woke up patting the empty sheets beside her. She groaned, sitting up with a stretch and looked around with a yawn. There were no signs of her wife and it was rare for the brunette to wake up first. It's always Chaeyoung who wake up first between the two of them and prepares breakfast for them.

"Does she have an early appointment?" She muttered at herself, fixing their bed before tying her hair up and sauntered her way downstairs. The scent of something burnt coming from the kitchen was something she did not expect, so she walked faster and peeked her head right through the door frame.

When she did, her eyes widened at the sight of her wife. The last time she recalled, Jisoo was still in her dark blue casual pyjamas, her hair down, but now. The brunette was still in her pyjamas, but the differences are her hair is now tied in bun, and her big kitchen lid is now turned into a shield like how Captain American shields himself from the rocks.

Chaeyoung bit her lower lip to suppress her laughter at the sight. Her wife was trying hard to shield herself from the splashing hot oil coming from the pan. She wonders what Jisoo cooked for her to turn suddenly into Captain America.

"Jisoo,"

Chaeyoung would have laughed at how surprised the brunette looked. Jisoo paused at her position, her eyes have start to travel around the blonde's three tops button that were undone, but soon got cut off when she felt a tiny hot oil coming from the pan.

"Ouch!" She hissed, tapping at where the hot oil landed. She raised her shield, the lid, before running her way to the blonde.

"Good morning, Captain Kim,"

The brunette rolled her eyes at what Chaeyoung have called her "Well, Good morning to you too, Black Widow,"

Chaeyoung bit her bottom lip before breaking into a chuckle, "So what did my wife cooked for breakfast?" She asks, attempting to walk, but the brunette stopped her, "Wait! Here," She gave her the big kitchen lid, "You need that. The oil it hot." She says.

The blonde couldn't help but to get amused at her wife, but declined the offer and just walked casually towards the stove only to find out the eggs is almost burning and turning into brownish color.

"Oh," She shifted her gaze at the brunette and the brunette flashed a small grin before turning it into a sheepish one.

"I think I ed up the eggs,"

"You did," The blonde replied, which earned a whine from the brunette.

"You're supposed to cheer me up,"

Chaeyoung chuckled at her lover before leaning over and pressed a kiss at the corner of Jisoo's mouth, "Don't worry about it, Chu, just know that right now, you need to try again and not repeat the mistakes, okay."

Jisoo nodded before taking out the eggs out from the fridge. Chaeyoung, on the other hand is chopping the onions along with the tomatoes. She knows how much Jisoo loves this dish, the one where you mix onions and tomatoes together to create a new flavor with the egg. It was one of her special recipes that Jisoo adores so much in the breakfast.

Once she's done chopping with the onions and tomatoes. She slightly move her head to look at her wife who's face is focused and concentrated on the task that she unconsioucly sticks out her tongue along with the concentration.

Chaeyoung's amusement grew more when she saw how Jisoo pouts after she fails to crack the egg with one hand on the left side. If Chaeyoung were to make a list about bad things or things that Jisoo couldn't do, breaking the eggs would be in the first place. Jisoo has never been great at breaking eggs.

Taking a pity on her wife, she gently nudges her away from the eggs, "Here, wash your hands first and let me do this."

She takes the eggs on her palms and expertly cracks it on the side of the bowl. Once she's done, she carefully allows it into the bowl without any small shells attached to it and repeats the method.

"Sorry," Chaeyoung paused for a moment, glancing at her wife who's only looking at her with apologetic smile.

"Don't be, baby," She says, flashing a reassuring smile at the brunette, "How about you make me your special Chaeyoung coffee recipe and toast, hmm? How's that sound,"

"Okay,"

Chaeyoung flashed her a grin before turning her attention at the eggs. She starts to put an olive oil. Once the oil is heated up, she poured the tomatoes along with the onions and waited for a minute. Once the tomatoes and onions turns into a brownish color; indicating that it's cooked. She starts to pour the eggs and starts to gently swirl it like a whirpool.

Jisoo, on the other hand is done with her coffee task. She didn't make the toast yet since Chaeyoung doesn't like cold toast, so is she. The only thing that is lacking is the hot water. Once the hot water is up, she'll pour it on the cup, but it'll take a couple of minutes for it to boil.

She glances at her wife who's humming a tune while cooking at the eggs. She smiles softly before walking behind her. Sliding her arms around her waist and holding her close. The blonde paused her humming session and eased herself at the brunette, looking over her shoulder.

"Is something wrong?"

The brunette shaked her head in response, still holding her close, "Nothing... It's just you look so comfortable doing it, ya know..." She flashed her a toothy grin, "It makes me want to sit back and admire you from the back."

Chaeyoung shoots her a smile before giggling lightly, "Ahh, it's so early in the morning and you're giving me sweet tooth,"

Jisoo laughs lightly at her wife's whine. She leans closer to plant a small kiss on her jaw before breaking the contact. She doesn't want to leave her chipmunk, but she have to. The heater needs her attention.

She takes the heater and poured it on the cup. Once she's done, she carefully lift it up and carefully passed on Chaeyoung. She doesn't want her Chipmunk to cry at the burning sensation she'll feel if Jisoo accidentally pours it into her.

Getting out the plates and utensils. She bumped her bum's against Chaeyoung teasingly as she brushed passed her. Chaeyoung would shoot her a look before breaking into a small giggle.

Chaeyoung would get Jisoo back with gentle slap on her bum and it would make the brunette laugh.

Next, Chaeyoung poured the eggs on the bowl and starts to take two bowls from their kitchen cupboard. A bowl of fresh rice and a bowl of fresh cut kimchi. She knows how much Jisoo loves Rice that she'll actually pair it with dried fish and bread. Jisoo took the fresh toasted bread on her palms and hastily put it on the plate along with the sealed butter. The brunette mentally noted at herself that she'll take the fresh toast with a stick, not her fingers. It's hot.

When they start to plate their food on the dining table, Jisoo, of course wouldn't miss to take a small piece of an egg like how a cat would rob a small fish from the unguarded plate. The brunette, of course, wouldn't miss to compliment her wife's cooking. As usual, Chaeyoung would blushed slightly and sighed happily as they sat face to face. Enjoying their breakfast while Chaeyoung teasing Jisoo about how she looks like Captain America who's shielding herself away from the rocks and their upcoming future plans for today.