Chaeyoung fell asleep

HOME

The Lawyer had a stress day.

Chaeyoung took her briefcase before walking out from the car. Today was a tiring day for the blonde, totally tiring for her. She made her way to the front door, taking the keys from her pocket, and finally unlocked the door. Once she did, she made her way to the couch and immediately slumped her way to it.

Tired eyes shut briefly as she let out a deep sigh and rubbed her temples in an attempt to soothe the mild headache that have occurred after a long day of dealing the crap of her clients.

Being a lawyer was not an easy job. Honestly speaking, the blonde felt it was a small price to pay for a job she loved. Nonetheless, she didn't mind the mess or the crap she's dealing, though she get cranky about it some times.

"Long day from work?"

Chaeyoung looked up from the couch to meet her wife's figure who walks into the living room. She was wearing her pajamas now, the matching pajamas they brought together at some random stores from the mall. Jisoo took her time to watch her wife, she's still dressed up in her suit that she wears for work and was looking exhausted as ever.

"Let me guess," She trails off, seating beside her wife's figure that is still slumped to the couch, "Is Mr. Kim being a pain in the , again?" Her wife rolled her eyes as she nodded.

"He's acting like a ," Jisoo hears her wife, "Which is not surprising anymore. He's always a and an arse,"

Jisoo chuckles and nodded her head and reaches over and pats the blonde's cheeks. The blonde hummed in response as she moved to place her head on the brunette's lap. She closes her eyes, feeling the warmth of her lover.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

The blonde shook her head in response. The brunette smiles softly as she start to caress the blonde's hair with her hand.

"We got pizza comin over in ten minutes, so why don't you go and get yourself dressed into something comfortable, hmm. We'll cuddle in the couch. How's that sound?"

Chaeyoung opened her eyes and met at the brunette's chocolate orbs. She smiled warmly, "Sounds good," She says before getting up from the brunette's lap. She starts to plant small kisses on the brunette's neck up to her lips before making her exit.

Jisoo's eyes followed Chaeyoung's figure walking upstairs up to their bedroom. She could totally see the blonde is too tired from work and Jisoo could only throw a small smile that doesn't reach up to her eyes. She's worried for her wife, but she knew no matter how tired the blonde is, the blonde enjoys her work and totally don't mind about dealing some crappy clients. Her wife is sure a hardworking lawyer.

Jisoo stopped her daydreams when she hears the familiar doorbell. Knowing it's the pizza guy, she took her wallet with her, ready to pay for their three favorite pizza. After paying the pizza guy, she ran inside along with Dalgom jumping up and down, following her owner.

She starts to place everything on the coffee table along with their favorite blankets. The snacks are there, the blankets are there, the movie they were gonna watch is ready. Her wife was the only thing that is mi-

"Oh," Her wife has appeared. Behind her, the blonde was holding her closer, burying her face to the brunette's nape and starts to plant small kisses on it which made the brunette to chuckle.

"You're so warm, Soo," She hears her wife whispers.

Chaeyoung was so adorable right now, far from the Chaeyoung that is intimidating, strict, and determined to everyone's eyes at her work. and Jisoo couldn't help, but to chuckle.

"How about we save the cuddles later and eat first, hmm?" She hears her wife whine for a moment, but died down afterwards and broke the embrace off as she agrees. The blonde is hungry as well.

The two starts to sit down on the couch. Jisoo, who knew fully well how tired Chaeyoung is, took the first move to open the pizza box and gave her the first slice of pizza. Jisoo smiled when she sees how Chaeyoung's eyes lit up at the sight.

They start to settle down together on the sofa, side by side. Chaeyoung's head is placed on Jisoo shoulder and Jisoo's arms were around the blonde, beginning to the blonde's hair. Jisoo could feel her wife is leaning more into her touch with a soft moan and she continues. She starts to run her fingers through her locks, careful with the tangles in her hair and start to draw circles at the back of her head.

"You're making me sleepy, Soo," Closing her eyes as she giggled. Jisoo hummed in response, she could feel her wife is completely relaxed and she doesn't want to ruin that relaxation. She wants her wife to rest, even if it's just a little bit and might get stiff shoulders tomorrow.

By the time the film have ended, Jisoo couldn't help but to chuckle at the sight. Chaeyoung completely fell asleep on her shoulders. She starts to move her body slower, trying to not wake the blonde up and she successfully slipped herself out.

Once she did, she starts to lift the blonde in her arms. And no, Chaeyoung wasn't light like the feathers or how you see characters in the book explaining the girl they carried were light like the feathers. Her wife just weighed average and Jisoo wanted to thank the gods for making Lisa drag her to the gyms every weekends.

Settling her wife to their bedroom before leaving momentarily to put the pizzas and snacks to the fridge for tomorrow's breakfast. Once she's finished, she gave Dalgom a last pat on his head before making her way up to their bedroom. There, instead of seeing a fully asleep Chaeyoung on the bed, she was greeted instead by a fully awaken Chaeyoung. She has an apologetic look on her face.

"I'm sorry," She whispered, "You ordered a lot of food for us and I swear I didn't mean to completely fall asleep on our movie night,"

"Hey," Jisoo saunters her way to their bed and sat near at Chaeyoung.

"It's okay," She says, reaching out to carressed her wife's head.

"Didn't you tell me that it's the beauty of leftovers?" She chuckles, "They taste even better the next day." She wiggled her eyebrows at the blonde.

"And also, I understand, having a stress day is very hard, so let's sleep okay? I don't want pimples staying on our foreheads tomorrow," She says, making the blonde break a chuckle.

"Thank you,"

Jisoo smiled as she engulfed her wife into a tight hug. Soon the tight hug turns into laying down at their bed, side by side, Chaeyoung's head is buried into the brunette's neck, peacefully closing her eyes. On the other hand, the brunette is playing with the blonde's hair. Enjoying this moment with Chaeyoung and soon fell into deep slumber along with the blonde on her arms.