part 25

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

meanwhile, in the garden under the dorm, there can see a heejin sitting alone and contemplating.

after leaving sinrin's room before, heejin went straight to the park, that's why heejin didn't meet krystal the other time went to the lobby.. the timing wasn't match.

so heejin left the dorm first, then krystal entered.

heejin just keep quiet now.

but even though she looks silent, honestly heejin's mind is spurred on to certain things.

one of which is something related to the news about the relationship between sinb and yerin..

heejin is still stuck in that thought..

yeah it's just--..

heejin can't stop thinking because of the relationship between yerin and sinb, she doesn't even know about it at all, while yerin is with her almost every day, even almost every hour with her... yeah, heejin thinks whether the attention she gives to yerin is still lacking, until she doesn't even know that yerin is dating with sinb.

besides being confused, heejin also felt sorry for herself, who cant got yerin's heart..

but the actual result is sinb who even heejin didn't know before..

heejin started talking alone now..

"is all this was the end where i have to give up without having time to express my feelings for unnie?" heejin said alone..

heejin fell silent again.. instantly heejin also imagined sinb's words when they fought in front of yerin's house..

"thinking of the position that unnie even already has by her i can't smile, even though i know, unnie's choice is the best for herself..." heejin said again..

"yeah... i can't lie that unnie's happiness is mine too.. but--" heejin said, stopping..

heejin was silent looking up at the sky now..

then heejin was heard speaking in her current position..

"but why is my chest feeling this tight? even though i know unnie can be happy... even without me." heejin said softly.

heejin sighed roughly that night, then heejin closed her eyes too..

imagine yerin who is always on hee mind..

heejin closed her eyes for a long time, until the moment when heejin opened her eyes again and..

*bughhh*

heejin fell into the grass garden..

its was because heejin was surprised to see someone who was already in front of her face just now looking at her too..

that someone even sat on the chair that heejin sat on before.. with a relaxed face..

"mwoya--" heejin said

"why? what are you doing, why do you look so surprised when you see me." that person asked..

"ask yourself, what are you doing here." heejin asked back..

"waeyo? i am yves, i can be anywhere i want.." said someone who turned out to be yves..

heejin snorted annoyed and even intended to leave yves there... but yves immediately held heejin's arm suddenly..

heejin gasped in surprise.

heejin even look at her arm which yves is still holding now.

then heejin took turns looking at yves.

"what do you want?" heejin asked directly

yves even only raised her eyebrows and haven't spoken at all.. and it clearly made heejin became silent too.

but heejin said again a few moments later..

"what do you really want.." heejin asked..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter