part 13

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after completing their eating activity.. finally they get to the bus on time.. a few moments later, the bus is going to continue its journey.

about 2 hours later.. finally sinb and yerin arrived at the location they were waiting for..

but from the bus stop, they have to take a taxi again and head to the actual location...

and after that..

they really arrived at the location.

amazed.. yeah.. as people who both love the scenery, it was a time when their eyes seemed unable to lie that they really liked the scenery at that location..

....

"uwaah.." yerin amazed 

sinb started using her camera and started photographing the scenery there to be the next collection on her trip today.. as always...

sinb took several pictures, sinb did get the results she wanted right away.. because sinb was really focused at that time...

until finally yerin invites sinb to speak at this time..

"sinb-ah.." yerin called

"eoo.." sinb replied.. but still busy with the camera and the view too..

"yakh... stop taking pictures, and let's go there." yerin invite..

sinb ignored yerin's words at that time.. until finally sinb's photographing activity stopped when yerin took her hand.. and pulled sinb's hand..

sinb fell silent..

"kajjaa.. we can enjoy the atmosphere here first.." yerin invite again..

and it's stupid just according to that time.. even without much arguing.. then sinb immediately took off her camera just like that, fortunately it's already in the necklace..

is yerin more interesting? more than the view there?...

yerin was also seen pulling sinb hands continuously and circling the flower garden... with a happy smile yerin always enjoyed the atmosphere at that time..

a few moments later, sinb looked at her own cellphone because it had been vibrating earlier.

the new number that wasnt saved in sinb's contact was clearly displayed on her cellphone screen at that time, but even though it wasn't stored in her cellphone contact, but it seems sinb already knew who was calling her at that time..

it is her stepmother..

yes, sinb doesn't save her stepmother's number.. it was on purpose..

because didn't want to be bothered at the time, finally sinb off her cellphone after getting a few calls from her stepmother..

however... not long ago sinb put her cellphone in her sling bag.

and... there's something come to them at that time..

sinb spontaneously pulled back yerin's hand this time and let yerin be near her... because at that time there appeared of several men in the same suit as they had appeared in the campus canteen before..

yerin looks rather shocked and a little scared..

"what is it this time?" sinb asked coldly..

"we need to take you home, miss sinb." said a man.. started the explanation..

"if i refuse, will the previous incident happen again?" sinb scolding.

there was no answer to what sinb asked at that tim.. more precisely the bodyguards were also somewhat afraid of sinb, sinb was the heir of HW.GROUP, but at that time the command from her stepmother was also unavoidable..

sinb feels lazy to serve the bodyguards, finally sinb gently pulls yerin's hand to go along with her at that time..

but the bodyguards instead with a rather hard arm to yerin.

and at that time yerin looked in extreme pain..

"aww.." yerin said.. with her face with pain

sinb immediately looks very upset at that time.

even sinb flung the bodyguards hand off yerin arm.

"don't try to touch her!!!" sinb snapped

again no one dared to answer sinb words at that time..

sinb looks seriously at yerin right now.. yes, sinb understands the current situation might be something tense for yerin.

yerin stared at sinb for a moment too, then yerin gave a faint smile.

"im okay. don't worry about me.." yerin said who trie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter