part 4

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

that afternoon, yerin and heejin were on their way to go home together, yeah.. because they were neighbors, so they always went back together by bus.

right now yerin and heejin are queuing up to get a seat on the bus, so they keep fitting one empty place, heejin immediately takes that place for yerin.

"sit here, unnie." heejin tell

"you're the only one who gets it.." yerin replied

"stop it unnie, dont start a conversation like this again.." heejin replied

yerin was finally able to smile innocently to heejin at that time.. because indeed, every time heejin offered a seat to yerin, at any time yerin would also reverse heejin's offer, as before..

heejin says again...

"sit down unnie, i'll sit after i get the next place." heejin said explaining ..

finally yerin refused again, yerin was sitting in the empty seat, while heejin was standing right next to yerin.

heejin is a typical person who is like that, she can be cool and considerate at the same time.

a few moments later, yerin started saying again..

"heejin-ah.." yerin said

heejin glanced at yerin at that time.

then yerin immediately showed an empty seat next to her with a smile whose her eyes also smiled..

heejin was stunned for a few seconds because of the fresh smile that yerin gave, how refreshing..

until finally heejin started to smile back to yerin..

"sit here, heejin-ah." yerin said.

"eeoo unnie.." heejin replied

finally heejin sat next to yerin and was near the bus window, while yerin sat on her left side.

the journey to both home is quite consuming time.. so, if yerin really feel tired she will easily fall asleep at any time on the way home..

like this time..

yerin fell asleep again with her head swinging for a while following the strains of the bus...

until finally heejin held yerin's head and pointed it to her own shoulder.. of course yerin who was fast asleep just followed carefully the activities that heejin was doing at that time..

heejin was speechless staring at the face of yerin who is so cute when she sleeps, especially if her position is sitting, her level of cuteness will be amazingly increased right then and there.

....

heejin just smiled looking at yerin, then turned her eyes to the outside window of the bus while smiling happily..

 

.

.

then..

in her apartment right now, krystal seems to have brought sinb there after they left her father's home before..

sinb is always silent a lot, because indeed sinb has never said much before.. but this time krystal clearly knows why the reason sinb is silent..

finally krystal goes to the kitchen for a while and returns with 2 of beer...

"igo~~ drink it." krystal said while throwing a beer toward s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter