part 14

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after that.. to be honest, whether it's yerin or sinb, they're not in the mood to continue traveling and as enthusiastic as before, because the previous incident was the cause..

but they also have no intention to return because it is still daytime.. and the bus that going to seoul will be there in the afternoons tho.

so instead of keeping quiet, yerin finally invited sinb to try some street food in there..

yerin is more like that alone who tries the street food, cz sinb doesn't want to try at all because she doesn't likes street food.

until finally yerin offered sinb... the food..

"yakh, wanna try it?" yerin tasteless sinb to the food that she was holding at the time..

like a sandwich but mixed with an omelette then topped with strawberry jam and sugar (?).. how that taste tho.

sinb immediately refused, but yerin continued to force her.

"yaakh.... come on.. don't keep refusing.." yerin forced.

yeah.. its the umpteenth menu that yerin offers to a sinb, but sinb never wants to taste one..

but because yerin offered to sinb with crazy offer, how come sinb isn't overwhelmed with refusing it...

finally sinb WANT.. even though with forced..

"igeo.. masiss-eoyo.." yerin explained. while offering to sinb..

sinb also lowered her mask a little, then started biting a bit of food that yerin offered. while yerin was holding the food too.. yeah yerin just feed sinb at that time.

even yerin also wiped the ketchup scattered around sinb's lips at that time...

scattered.

sinb chuckled for a moment.. however, sinb tried to act normal, because yerin did that in her normal way too.. maybe, sinb's heart was rather too much because of surprise and the beat was rather strange.

then yerin started asking..

"otte?" yerin asked after sinb tasted the food..

sinb just nodded in short.. then replied that the food was indeed delicious.

"eoo~~ masi-sseo." sinb replied

then sinb put on the mask properly again..

"want more?" yerin tasteless

sinb immediately shook her head and refusing, yes even though it was really good, but sinb no longer used to the food.

yerin was enjoying her food alone after that... then they both went back for a walk around the street food..

yerin starts talking again to sinb now.

"sinb-ah, do you like BBQ?" yerin asked random...

"eoo.." sinb replied in short..

"then, do you want me to take you to my dad's restaurant if you have time?" yerin asked directly

"eo?" sinb confused... while glancing at yerin for a while..

"so... my dad owns a BBQ restaurant." yerin clearly said..

"aaahh~ geure.." sinb said who began to understand..

"until now, only heejin is the one of my friend who has been there..." yerin explained..

sinb had slowed her walk at that time.. because yerin discussed heeejin this time..

"aaah~~ why?" sinb asked

"what?" yerin glanced at sinb this time

"why di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter